Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Did we ever determine if James is the Shib billionaire and that's why he disappeared?

Edit: For the record, I know he was into Shib at the beginning of the year because I had a conversation with him about it.

Last edited:
  • 2Blown
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Shit, had a limit order for SHIB at .000055 and it just filled heh. Was running in here to cancel it lmao.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
11/1 came and went with no RH announcement for Shiba. I don't think anyone actually knows what's gonna happen with Shiba short-term and I think it's gonna drop quite a bit now that 11/1 turned out to be nothing. Been worried about bag-holding for the past week and I think I was right. I hope people's confidence in it turns out to be correct at some point but I have a sinking feeling it peaked already Doge-style. I set a sell order for 7450, if it even gets that high again.

Well my pessimism was well-founded, SHIB looks like it's gonna be my biggest loss, and the only loss bad enough to need to climb back from a bit. The more I HODL, the worse it gets.

Then again, we might see something similar to what we saw with Doge. It rose through the one-digit cents pretty quickly, peaking at 8 cents before falling back down to the 5 cent range. It sat there for a while, then exploded into double-digits, again peaking around 80 cents before falling down to the 50 cent range (and then 20's/30's). If SHIB emulates that cycle then we have nothing to worry about. However I have no reason to think it will emulate that cycle and haven't seen anything indicating that this Robinhood connection is even going to happen.

• 1Thoughts & Prayers

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
1635989505875.png

I dropped by the Shiba Army reddit to get some support as to why I shouldn't have sold already. There's a lot of faith over there, and a few people pointing out what I said earlier about the Doge rollercoaster and how it peaked at 8 cents before sitting in the 4-6 range for several months before it mooned.

I'm in no mood to sit at a lower point than I got in for several months for a coin I was apprehensive about getting into to begin with. Perhaps surprises await though. HOOOOOLD

Last edited:
  • 1Truth!

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I held, that's why it's plummeting.

You'll know if I sell because it'll go to like 8800 by the following morning.
Wait, he thinks it's not going to rise, so that means it is, but he's also hodling right now, so that means it isn't....

giphy.gif

• 2Like
  • 2Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Wait, he thinks it's not going to rise, so that means it is, but he's also hodling right now, so that means it isn't....

giphy.gif

That's right, I'm trying to confuse people. The oracle speaks in riddles!

I also believe I'm potentially fucked...while also hoping I'm not, these things always pick back up again. That and I've become spiteful, so I'm willing to sit here and watch SHIB go to zero with my money if that's how we're playing it, universe.

Edit: I don't actually think it's going to zero. My point is I'm willing to play chicken with the powers that be on this one. People are always saying to HODL more, so here we go.

Last edited:
  • 1Worf

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

For anyone wondering what the SHIB fans are saying, lot of positivity from their cult reddit.

OH MY GOD, BREAKING NEWS, SHIB WAS LISTED.

...on Coinsquare. Wait what's Coinsquare

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>

For anyone wondering what the SHIB fans are saying, lot of positivity from their cult reddit.

OH MY GOD, BREAKING NEWS, SHIB WAS LISTED.

...on Coinsquare. Wait what's Coinsquare
my quality of sleep depends on whether or not you sell

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
my quality of sleep depends on whether or not you sell

Don't invest more than you'll lose sleep over.

I'm gonna keep playing chicken with the powers that be. I know the minute I sell, it skyrockets. But eventually it has to rebound. So the universe/fate will try to push me to capitulation and this time I'm gonna refuse. Fuuuuuck 'em.

1635990958220.png

• 2Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users