Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Got any of them that look appealing to get into? I'll yolo on a cheaper one.

wish I had any leads. but I've just started looking into these. just like with coins there's an overflow of them.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
BRO

Did you seriously buy Shib at the top?

Nope, I got it after it dipped from the top. It hit 8800 IIRC and then settled into the mid-7000s so I got it at about 7100, essentially buying the dip. Though if it's gonna drop to like 4000 then I nearly did buy it at the top. This was also after it had been jumping every couple days to a new level so I figured I needed to jump on sooner or later (and also figured it'd stop jumping once I did, which happened). Plus there was the "imminent Robinhood announcement" that turned out to be nothing.

Historically speaking SHIB has done this a couple of times and always finds a new floor before going even higher next time. Means I'm in the red for a while which is pretty irritating. I guess this is just part of HODLing if you get in late.

Caliane

Nope, I got it after it dipped from the top. It hit 8800 IIRC and then settled into the mid-7000s so I got it at about 7100, essentially buying the dip. Though if it's gonna drop to like 4000 then I nearly did buy it at the top. This was also after it had been jumping every couple days to a new level so I figured I needed to jump on sooner or later (and also figured it'd stop jumping once I did, which happened). Plus there was the "imminent Robinhood announcement" that turned out to be nothing.

Historically speaking SHIB has done this a couple of times and always finds a new floor before going even higher next time. Means I'm in the red for a while which is pretty irritating. I guess this is just part of HODLing if you get in late.
bear in mind theres nothing stopping it till .00027 or .00024. getting out, and setting a buy there is probably a solid choice.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
Hey guys, I know there is a ton of arguments about what coins are going to last into the future but I am here to say one thing:

I hope you all get rich off your shitcoins.

• 3Solidarity
  • 2Diamond Hands
  • 1Tendies
Reactions: 6 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Now the rumor is RH will adopt SHIB around the new year (after they integrate crypto wallets). That sounds logical.

I don't think there's any resistance between where it is now (5000) and like 3300 because it went up so fast. Considering selling at 5000 and buying back in tomorrow or whenever it appears to hit resistance, which would do a lot to offset my higher buy-in point. However it runs the risk of SUDDEN MOON when I'm out. This is tricky. I don't know.

Edit: Caliane Caliane Just saw your post and yeah I totally agree. I think there's resistance at 3300 but you're right, the 25-2700 range is where most of the resistance is. This could turn the drop around to my advantage. I'd be getting in at 2700 like I should have done in the first place, only with -30% to work with. Not the end of the world and when it gets back to where I bought in it'll be a lot higher than what I had.

Selling, prepare for SUDDEN MOON.

Edit 2: Jesus, it went from 4950 to 4650 while I was deliberating this over breakfast. The freefall continues

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Ah, yeah... I don't think he ever really processed that we all understand what he was saying, but just thought it was dumb. Instead of we were all to dumb to understand what he was saying.

I thought you meant about predictions etc. Either what he said was pretty much accepted, or hasn't really come to fruition.

Even ETH which has been the known big #2 ever since I started looking at crypto, is unrealized.

Much less something like FLOKI, I wouldn't count any predictions as good yet. Not until the product is functional, working, and generating real value (not just financial value)

Not until we see something realized (like Ethereum running and producing value etc).

BTC is winning in that regard, as it is now currency for several countries.

But everything else has yet to realize, at least imo or as far as I know.

Selling for gains isn't realizing the product, it's realizing the investment.

• 2Like
  • 1Hodjing
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I sell at 4650, it drops to 4400 and bounces off of that to now be 4900.

There's zero resistance to bounce off at 4400 so this doesn't make sense... unless the crash was entirely driven by the Kraken FUD. If the crash is over and it's going back up after I dropped out, I officially quit crypto

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
i'm new to binance, what does this mean?
3c404992327a952582a6e7e7146e7942.png

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I sell at 4650, it drops to 4400 and bounces off of that to now be 4900.

There's zero resistance to bounce off at 4400 so this doesn't make sense... unless the crash was entirely driven by the Kraken FUD. If the crash is over and it's going back up after I dropped out, I officially quit crypto
You sold at a loss why? (and regardless it bounced off 5200 yesterday and briefly went back over 6 so who knows where the low is)

• 1Solidarity

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
i'm new to binance, what does this mean?
3c404992327a952582a6e7e7146e7942.png

That doesn't look like the Binance I have (Binance.us) or anything I've seen on it, make sure it isn't spyware

You sold at a loss why?

See above posts, to get in at a lower point as there's no resistance below where it is now and it was nosediving. Presumably it'll end up south of 40 and getting back in there would offset some of the decreased value. If it fell to 2700 it'd offset ALL of my "loss" because it'd be back at the original expenditure by 4800 (where it is now). So that's the hope.

I've seen nothing indicating any resistance above 3300 or indicating that it's gonna jump back up yet. So it probably will. HODL and keep watching it evaporate (for now) or seize the opportunity to lower your baseline buy-in before it goes back up? That is the question.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
It's funny, a few weeks ago when I was way up I was gonna just lay low in USD for the rest of this cycle and wait for BTC to drop, specifically to avoid the kind of stress that this recent setback is causing. I have little doubt SHIB will be back up by the end of the year at least, so if all else fails maybe I'll just eat it and put the money back in (preferably a bit lower than SHIB is now) and stop looking at any of this for a while.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
That doesn't look like the Binance I have (Binance.us) or anything I've seen on it, make sure it isn't spyware

See above posts, to get in at a lower point as there's no resistance below where it is now and it was nosediving. Presumably it'll end up south of 40 and getting back in there would offset some of the decreased value. If it fell to 2700 it'd offset ALL of my "loss" because it'd be back at the original expenditure by 4800 (where it is now). So that's the hope.

I've seen nothing indicating any resistance above 3300 or indicating that it's gonna jump back up yet. So it probably will. HODL and keep watching it evaporate (for now) or seize the opportunity to lower your baseline buy-in before it goes back up? That is the question.
b750a17081ed598f1942db582d28220d.png

• 1Worf

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Click on the OTC portal link?

you also don't have an USD in your account which might be messing it up?

I don't/haven't used binance but throwing that out there.
no, i just use that to show the link, i usually have the funding source as my bank, but obviously i'm not gonna show it