Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I think this was a generalized market issue over more China debt/Evergrande nonsense, combined with the fact that I was reading that there were a lot of options expiry issues happening on Friday.

If it's the latter then by COB Friday it should be back on a more positive posture.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Some form of retracement is definitely necessary for a healthy bull run. If it just goes up and up and up without a little consolidation it's no good. Then you get a real crash like we had in March.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Some form of retracement is definitely necessary for a healthy bull run. If it just goes up and up and up without a little consolidation it's no good. Then you get a real crash like we had in March.
I still think its largely seasonal. The more bored millennials stuck inside staring at their computer = more money going into crypto. When there's other fun spring/summer stuff to spend money on = less money going into crypto.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Crypto is happening man. Hope you have some
1636686880804.png

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
What does this mean? Why is it significant?
Ethereum Foundation is in control of the network. They're positioning to sell 20k ETH (~$92m today). They sold at the very top in 2017 too.

I'm not suggesting that we're at the top now, just that they're positioning to dump on retail once we are. My view of the Foundation isn't popular here though, judge for yourself.

• 2Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
In other news Bitcoin's Taproot upgrade drops this weekend. Its a pretty big deal, opens the door for smart contracts on Bitcoin and quite a bit more. Hopefully everything goes well.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Both ETH and BTC appear to be dipping pretty hard right now, ruh roh.
Unless we get the immediate bounce like last time, this could be a sign of a retracement.

• 2Like

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
Both ETH and BTC appear to be dipping pretty hard right now, ruh roh.
Unless we get the immediate bounce like last time, this could be a sign of a retracement.
music to my ears. but unless we are well into the double digits on the downside I don't bat an eye anymore

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Finally have some liquidity to purchase more BTC/ETH at the appropriate time, don't think this is going to reach the depths of a buy-in, but i'm not against it either since both of these coins are long-term strategies.

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I'm in the same place. I'm not seeing the volume of buy orders to start an upward trend yet but I'm not sure if we've hit botton yet of this pullback. It's stable for the moment...

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
ETHE is very close to hitting my target price, I think I might just buy back in anyway. Probably not 100k at this price though lol. Maybe just 10k.