Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>

The fuck is going on with Shiba today

Looks like someone made a big sale, maybe one of the whales. Dropped from a consistent 5000 to 4500 pretty much instantly. At least it bounced back up most of the way.

Other than today it was bouncing back and forth in the 5000's the last few days. My cost basis is like 7100 so maybe I should try swing-trading it in the 5000's to get that number down. Probably won't though, more likely to let it sit until the next big jump. I'm hoping it repeats what Doge did and culminates this drought by 10x-ing before stabilizing. My exit goal is like 2x what I put in, which is either over-optimistic or severely under-selling it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>

The fuck is going on with Shiba today

Looks like someone made a big sale, maybe one of the whales. Dropped from a consistent 5000 to 4500 pretty much instantly. At least it bounced back up most of the way.

Other than today it was bouncing back and forth in the 5000's the last few days. My cost basis is like 7100 so maybe I should try swing-trading it in the 5000's to get that number down. Probably won't though, more likely to let it sit until the next big jump. I'm hoping it repeats what Doge did and culminates this drought by 10x-ing before stabilizing. My exit goal is like 2x what I put in, which is either over-optimistic or severely under-selling it.
James is selling

• 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Jordan Peterson has been diving down the rabbithole. This is a fantastic conversation because Peterson is smart enough to ask the right questions as Saifedean explains how Bitcoin works. Highly suggest this one as a 1000' view of how this whole system works and how it affects the world.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Bc Rajaah also bought some.
Fozzie Bear Reaction GIF

• 5Worf
Reactions: 4 users

Sludig

Golden Baronet of the Realm
First ride in crypto. I know i need to be patient, but biting my nails watching btc/eth/shib drop

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
First ride in crypto. I know i need to be patient, but biting my nails watching btc/eth/shib drop

BTC and ETH always go back up, and when they do, they go even higher than they did before. No need to sweat those.

Shitcoins? Those are just as likely to disappear completely. Feel free to sweat those.

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>

You get used to it.

The first few times I saw 25%+ drops I got anxious.

Now I don't even blink when it drops 20%.

Caliane

Eth technical, do not look good. huge gap in the Macd. Expect this to go down to the 100 or 200 day. 3660 or even 3100.

1637258816552.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

Caliane

The caveat is of course.. look at that green line. The 200 day has been consistently going up for a long time. it aint the end of the world.
the 200 day back in July when it bounced off was 1882..