Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
I really thought this was a joke. It can't be real.

1641508409908.png

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I made until the animated coin showed up and the cartoon sound effects started and then suffered a cringe related injury. Is this marketing for 12 year olds or something?

Caliane

any day now!

we did finally break through the 200 day moving average for eth.
it had been going up steadily. 3400 is the current.

if it keeps going, thats certainly really bad news, but 200 day could also really be a turnaround point.

what are people thinking about eth2.o in the first place, and the locked staking? when the staked Eth becomes available again will it be a massive selloff, or will a successful rollout spurn growth?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
We're holding at ~3200 ETH so far today. If it goes lower, next levels are 3k and 2700 or so IMO.

Looking at tradingview for ETH, the technicals are all still in the sell category, so I'm not sure we've stopped falling just yet. BTC price will influence it as well, I don't think ETH and BTC are fully separated in their movement, yet.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
We're holding at ~3200 ETH so far today. If it goes lower, next levels are 3k and 2700 or so IMO.

Looking at tradingview for ETH, the technicals are all still in the sell category, so I'm not sure we've stopped falling just yet. BTC price will influence it as well, I don't think ETH and BTC are fully separated in their movement, yet.

i'd think about buying back in around 2700 but even then I don't know.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Can you reconcile these two statements for me.

If you are not a buyer at $3200 then you are a seller, right?

the first statement is a joke making fun of all the crypto clowns saying the same thing all throughout 2021

the 2nd statement just means there's money to be made in crypto if you're into gambling (I am)

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
There is no way this shit isn't going back up sooner or later. Will it hit $100k/$10k? Who fucking knows, but I'm sure they'll hit their all time highs again at some point.

Bitcoin has another halving in early 2024 or something? Buy and hodl. (my BTC buy order I had from over 30 days ago went through at $42k) MATIC is the only thing that's still sticking that I have a buy order left open for. )

Kais

<Gold Donor>
I'm starting to think that whenever this bottoms out, Matic may be a better play to ride the upswing than Eth. Eth is still solid, and i'm sure i'll trade into it when Matic peaks and Eth still has room, but it may swing up a higher percentage than Eth... at least at first. I do think we will see Eth drop down close to 2,800 territory before this ends.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Grats, you *may* have caught the absolute bottom of this current dip.
Yeah... about that.....

Well, looking at my crypto portfolio it looks like I'm now a "long term investor" heh

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah... about that.....

Well, looking at my crypto portfolio it looks like I'm now a "long term investor" heh

Clearly he didn't catch the absolute bottom, but if he bought at $3,333 he isn't too far off right now. If (when) it rebounds back to 4k+ I'd say he did nicely.

IMO there's a 99% chance ETH goes back above 4k and well beyond- the only question is how long it takes to get there.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Clearly he didn't catch the absolute bottom, but if he bought at $3,333 he isn't too far off right now. If (when) it rebounds back to 4k+ I'd say he did nicely.

IMO there's a 99% chance ETH goes back above 4k and well beyond- the only question is how long it takes to get there.
Yeah, I think either my internal subconsious number cruncher firmly believes a recovery happens in the next couple months. Or I've been hanging around CryptoTwitter too much and it's broken now and I'm doomed. Unlike the May dump I haven't really had any apprehension about what's going on other than debating how much I can pull from where to try to buy some of this bottoming.