Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I think the real patience game is now to wait until you know a bottom is in and such....

Well There It Is Jurassic Park GIF

What I'm doing now is waiting to see what the bottom actually is, yeah. We'll see if the 18k people are correct, or the 27k people. I got out at 31k. The lower I buy back in, the better shot I have at a major recoup. Or it could suddenly take off into the 30's, who knows at this point.

If Polygon is as good as I think it is, somebody's gonna make bank on it when it rebounds. It's at 0.65 or so. A year ago when BTC dipped to around the current level, Polygon didn't dip nearly as much as it is now. People bailing on alts, but it'd be quite a windfall if Bitcoin pulls Polygon back up with it as usual. I could see it doing a 3x-4x return in the same timeframe that Bitcoin takes to do a 2x return. We'll see I guess. I'm sticking with Bitcoin whenever we find out what the floor is.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Trapped in Randomonia>
Yeah there's definitely a big chance that the money in Eth will shift to Polygon on the rebound.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Yeah there's definitely a big chance that the money in Eth will shift to Polygon on the rebound.

I'm kind of expecting lots of changes like this. That's one of the benefits of a reset. The herd gets culled (Luna) and the status of the top dogs gets realigned.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I'm kind of expecting lots of changes like this. That's one of the benefits of a reset. The herd gets culled (Luna) and the status of the top dogs gets realigned.
Well, Polygon in theory is the best answer running to ETH's biggest issue, that being transaction fees. That's why I am still in on Polygon, and it might be where I deploy some cash once I really think a bottom has hit. I'm still feeling there's another leg down.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Well, Polygon in theory is the best answer running to ETH's biggest issue, that being transaction fees. That's why I am still in on Polygon, and it might be where I deploy some cash once I really think a bottom has hit. I'm still feeling there's another leg down.

Good to hear someone else echoing my same thoughts- I may be wrong, but at least I won't be wrong alone.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I don't like this guy, as he's usually a shameless hype fiend... But his logic with this bit matches what my back of brain is telling me...

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don't like this guy, as he's usually a shameless hype fiend... But his logic with this bit matches what my back of brain is telling me...

I dunno man. I don't have much faith in any chart that doesn't consider the wider market as a whole. Crypto simply doesn't move independently of the broader market. Trying to analyze crypto charts in a vacuum seems like a waste of time imo.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Truth!
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Full thread worth reading. Vitalik is having regrets on how Ethereum has developed. I wouldn't be surprised it that scam is coming to a close. Wish I'd sold the rest of my bags back at $4k :D

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
well, at the level of the big dogs 1 million is peanuts.

For sure. It's just interesting to me that both the richest man in the world and one of the most brilliant crypto minds are both seemingly invested in seeing Doge succeed.

Lots of reasons for this, probably. Musk obviously has a huge financial investment in it. Crypto as a very serious image problem, and Doge is one of the few coins that has a somewhat favorable reputation among the normies, which makes it attractive for anyone trying to push crypto on the gen pop. As far as Vitalik, I actually agree with Flobee that he has some regrets about ETH (though I certainly don't think it's going anywhere), but I think he sees doge as a way to correct some of those mistakes with a fresh start.

Anyway, I'm pretty bullish on doge.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I will admit I started averaging in today on Matic. Not a bunch, I'm going to wait and see how things play out and try and be disciplined about putting in a bit at a time. It's looking like an upturn for now though.

Still 90% cash for stocks.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I will admit I started averaging in today on Matic. Not a bunch, I'm going to wait and see how things play out and try and be disciplined about putting in a bit at a time. It's looking like an upturn for now though.

Still 90% cash for stocks.

I wish I'd made a Matic buy today when it was at .68 or so, at .72 now. Still a steal but yeah. If it drops again, it might be the play for the reasons I mentioned above. Lots more upside than BTC for a spike, unless all altcoins crash. I think it's the best altcoin, though.