Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Aaaaand here's that next leg down we were expecting. Still expecting the greater market to settle somewhere that leaves BTC between 20k-25k. Just a guess.

Edit: Crypto taking much less of a hit than I thought it would, considering the rest of the market. Interesting to ponder the idea that crypto could hit capitulation before tech stocks... Not likely, but today was still interesting.

Last edited:

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Aaaaand here's that next leg down we were expecting. Still expecting the greater market to settle somewhere that leaves BTC between 20k-25k. Just a guess.

Edit: Crypto taking much less of a hit than I thought it would, considering the rest of the market. Interesting to ponder the idea that crypto could hit capitulation before tech stocks... Not likely, but today was still interesting.
In terms of BTC and crypto in general, my "next leg down" I am thinking would be to close a candle around the wick low from the 12th. To test the adage, As one of the TA soothsayers I watch from time to time says, "That which was wicked, will get candlesticked..."

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Your boy Vitalik shilling WEF, removal of property rights, and justifying eating 'the bugs'. ETH to the moon boys.

Worth reading the thread. Such genius, much wow

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gaming Ghost>
Very cool Vitalik!

1652970572042.png

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Galaxy Brain
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 4 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
I have something like 4 ETH coins left, im waiting on it to pop over $3K before unloading them.

sad to see Vitalik turn into a globohomo shill but I guess thats what happens when you grow up in canada and are a billionaire

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
No Flobee, I'm not selling my ETH because Vitalik wants to eat bugs :rolleyes:. Though I have to admit, this is the most creative ETH FUD I've seen you come up with so far.

• 1Worf

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
No Flobee, I'm not selling my ETH because Vitalik wants to eat bugs :rolleyes:. Though I have to admit, this is the most creative ETH FUD I've seen you come up with so far.
It's your money. I still have bags too, just think its important to point out who this guy is. Been a lot of talk in this thread about how he's a boy genius and will save crypto or whatever. I suspect the dude is a pedo globohomo shill. Just worth knowing who you're trusting. FWIW I don't expect ETH to go anywhere anytime soon, although I think it is a scam. Hence, the bags.

• 1Like
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
It's your money. I still have bags too, just think its important to point out who this guy is. Been a lot of talk in this thread about how he's a boy genius and will save crypto or whatever. I suspect the dude is a pedo globohomo shill. Just worth knowing who you're trusting. FWIW I don't expect ETH to go anywhere anytime soon, although I think it is a scam. Hence, the bags.

well at the very least he looks like a pedo

• 1Worf
  • 1Truth!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
It's your money. I still have bags too, just think its important to point out who this guy is. Been a lot of talk in this thread about how he's a boy genius and will save crypto or whatever. Dude is a pedo globohomo shill. Just worth knowing who you're trusting. FWIW I don't expect ETH to go anywhere anytime soon, although I think it is a scam. Hence, the bags.

Vitalik has been a weird dude for years. Anyone who knows anything about him or ethereum knows that. Being a weird dude doesn't prevent you from being a genius. In fact most geniuses are weird dudes.

As for the "globohomo" shtick, I can think of few things that would be more "globohomo" than Bitcoin uniting the world's monetary policy with a single unifying currency that is beholden to no particular country and that gives poor countries like El Salvador and African nations and opportunity to compete with the big dogs. So I'm not sure what you're on about there

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Vitalik has been a weird dude for years. Anyone who knows anything about him or ethereum knows that. Being a weird dude doesn't prevent you from being a genius. In fact most geniuses are weird dudes.

As for the "globohomo" shtick, I can think of few things that would be more "globohomo" than Bitcoin uniting the world's monetary policy with a single unifying currency that is beholden to no particular country and that gives poor countries like El Salvador and African nations and opportunity to compete with the big dogs. So I'm not sure what you're on about there

People still pitch this line?

When Bitcoin can stop blindly following S&P500 I might start believing that it has a value other than being just another index fund

• 1Solidarity

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
People still pitch this line?

When Bitcoin can start blindly following S&P500 I might start believing that it has a value other than being just another index fund

Have you not read a Flobee post before?

• 1Ice Burn

Loser Araysar

<Gaming Ghost>
Have you not read a Flobee post before?

I was talking about

"Bitcoin uniting the world's monetary policy with a single unifying currency that is beholden to no particular country and that gives poor countries like El Salvador and African nations and opportunity to compete with the big dogs."

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Well, I can't say that I've not considered the same thing. So far as I can tell though, nobody can or does control Bitcoin so as of right now my conclusion is that it is not giving power to a small group of 'elites' so that they can control the world, which is how I would define globohomo. It does push us to a single worldwide currency though, I'll concede that point.

Regarding giving smaller nations equal footing with larger, I struggle to see this as a bad thing. While we, as Americans, have greatly benefitted from our cantillionaire status the jig is up at this point. So we have a choice, give that power to another nation, or move toward a monetary system where we don't hold the keys to the printing press, but neither does anybody else. In my mind the latter is the obviously superior choice. Every nation of the world being forced to run balanced budgets to survive seems like a net positive to the world for me. Fiat money printer funds war. Balanced budgets incentivize peace and strong trade relations.

Araysar Araysar I'm fully onboard for BTC as the future world reserve currency. I agree however that it needs to decouple from traditional markets, I just believe it won't do that so long as USD is the unit of account for BTC 'price'. We're coupled until Bitcoin is itself the unit of account. 1BTC = 1BTC

• 1Like
  • 1Midwit

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Dip this morning. Wondering if it's FUD from Monkey Pox news. If the usual suspects decide to run with this as their latest scare campaign, we're in for a huge drop across the board soon. Maybe even another March 2020 type buying opportunity.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Regulators look like they want to treat Bitcoin as a commodity, majority of alts as unregistered securities.

Borzak

Bronze Baron of the Realm

NIAGARA FALLS, N.Y. — An explosion and subsequent fire rocked a Blockfusion crypto mining facility in upstate New York last week, resulting in thousands of mining rigs going offline.
About three miles away, another bitcoin mine owned by U.S. Bitcoin Corp. had previously drawn the ire of some residents for being too noisy.

Hopefully no miners were trapped and they are able to get the out.

maxresdefault.jpg

• 1Like

pwe

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
How would you guys go about buying Bitcoins for your own wallet? What is the easiest, but still cheap, way?

(just playing with some pocket change I can afford to lose)