Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
On a related note, who would you trust more with your money, Cathy Wood or Jim Cramer?

Wood, no contest. Her fortunes rise and fall with the NASDAQ. She did really well when the NASDAQ did well, and when things went to shit so did her etf.

Cramer on the other hand is a little fucking weasel that leveraged his reputation to get paid by whales to manipulate retail buyers. How do you think he makes his money? The only good news is that shtick has a limited lifetime. Most people are already wise to his shenanigans.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Study on Uniswap:

Result: "Not surprisingly, we found that more than the 97, 7% of the tokens labelled were rug pulls."

1667224523316.png

1667224426146.png

Arden Arden this thread has always largely been about posting crypto scams. I've been saying that for a long time now

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So.. What are the over/under odds that since Elon has already mentioned extended the functionality of Twitter into realms like payments, and there's already a tipping option in the platform... that he standardizes on DOGE as the crypto underpinning of choice? heh

(Trying to give the DOGE folks some copium here, work with me!)

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Izo

Tranny Chaser
So.. What are the over/under odds that since Elon has already mentioned extended the functionality of Twitter into realms like payments, and there's already a tipping option in the platform... that he standardizes on DOGE as the crypto underpinning of choice? heh

Shiba Inu Meme GIF

• 1Worf

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Damn good read:

Took me almost a week but I finally had time to get through the entire article. Wow. The effort that must have gone into that peice. What a great fucking read. I read a lot about crypto shit, but that was by far the most comprehensive and cogent thing I've read on the subject. 10/10. Makes me feel very positive about the future of crypto

• 1Solidarity

Flobee

Vyemm Raider

I would actually think the chances are fairly high if you look at the crypto shill VCs he has pulled in to advise him. Combine that w/ Binance offering a big chunk of funding for the purchase and Elon's comments about wanted to resurrect X.com via Twitter. Yea... he will almost certainly attempt to add payment rails to Twitter and while Doge is a stupid way to do it, I wouldn't put it past him as at least one of the options.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I would actually think the chances are fairly high if you look at the crypto shill VCs he has pulled in to advise him. Combine that w/ Binance offering a big chunk of funding for the purchase and Elon's comments about wanted to resurrect X.com via Twitter. Yea... he will almost certainly attempt to add payment rails to Twitter and while Doge is a stupid way to do it, I wouldn't put it past him as at least one of the options.
If you read this and think WTF is he talking about the spoilered video just came out and puts the pieces together well. I've kinda been watching this form up over the past few years from a BTC perspective, but if you wanted to catch the wave via stonks, I suspect buying SQ right now wouldn't be a bad move.

1667401066456.png

1667401254517.png

• 1Like

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Really interesting article about the Fed's recent actions and how they may be positioning themselves to secure USD hegemony for the future. Potentially throwing all other sovereigns to the side, eschewing the WEF/Build Back Better/Eat bugs crap to protect the USD system. Dollar milkshake theory in action that to work for more than just the very short term requires something real backing the dollar, and Bitcoin is the logical and really only option. A perspective I'd not thought of and actually makes a lot of sense.

• 1Moron

Oldbased

> Than U
Couple weeks back I cashed out some game/survey stuff for LTC. Almost $300 worth. Now worth $351. Whoohooo

• 1Tendies

BoozeCube

Von Clippowicz
<Prior Amod>
Really interesting article about the Fed's recent actions and how they may be positioning themselves to secure USD hegemony for the future. Potentially throwing all other sovereigns to the side, eschewing the WEF/Build Back Better/Eat bugs crap to protect the USD system. Dollar milkshake theory in action that to work for more than just the very short term requires something real backing the dollar, and Bitcoin is the logical and really only option. A perspective I'd not thought of and actually makes a lot of sense.

I doubt it. If anything the Fed's would probably hop balls deep in WEF coin.

XRP coin is something I haven't really seen discussed here but if Klaus Schawb is dumping his fortune into it then it should be one to watch.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
I doubt it. If anything the Fed's would probably hop balls deep in WEF coin.

XRP coin is something I haven't really seen discussed here but if Klaus Schawb is dumping his fortune into it then it should be one to watch.
That would be my default stance as well yea. XRP is garbage vaporware, but that doesn't mean number won't go up I guess

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Wonder what's happening in $MATIC land.... on the 4 hour chart....

View attachment 441326

Adoption by a couple big players. It's big news honestly for matic. If people had any idea what the fuck the coin was the price would be a hell of a lot higher. That enormous crypto article that Jysin Jysin linked mentioned ethereum scaling Solutions briefly, but the name Matic wasn't mentioned at all. Which confirmed for me that it's still below the radar for the general populace

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Adoption by a couple big players. It's big news honestly for matic. If people had any idea what the fuck the coin was the price would be a hell of a lot higher. That enormous crypto article that Jysin Jysin linked mentioned ethereum scaling Solutions briefly, but the name Matic wasn't mentioned at all. Which confirmed for me that it's still below the radar for the general populace
You know, to this day I'm still looking for a good and easy fiat on/off ramp to go directly onto $MATIC and not have to use the ETH/MATIC gateway (and ergo pay stupid ETH gas fees.)

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
You know, to this day I'm still looking for a good and easy fiat on/off ramp to go directly onto $MATIC and not have to use the ETH/MATIC gateway (and ergo pay stupid ETH gas fees.)

Same. Was really annoyed and disappointed when I found out I couldn't just buy matic directly. Seems a pretty big limitation on matics future Adoption unless they fix that

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Same. Was really annoyed and disappointed when I found out I couldn't just buy matic directly. Seems a pretty big limitation on matics future Adoption unless they fix that
Apparently there are a TON of good on and off ramps for fiat to MATIC.... If you're not in the US. But having any CC or bank account in the US blocks ya right on out of them. Maybe it's time to find a way to get an offshore account. heh

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Apparently there are a TON of good on and off ramps for fiat to MATIC.... If you're not in the US. But having any CC or bank account in the US blocks ya right on out of them. Maybe it's time to find a way to get an offshore account. heh

Haha I'd be the poorest dude with an account in the Caymans ever

Edit: JFC, and matic still rising.

Last edited:

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Some crazy stuff happened in the crypto space over the past week. Includes allegations of CIA/Mossad child trafficking, Jeffrey Epstein, and the creator of DAI being found dead via "drowning" after posting this:

Video doing some research on what surrounds this. I don't generally like this guys channel but he knocked it out of the park putting this stuff together

• 1Hodjing