Thats gonna leave a mark.

1667936278508.png

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>
I know people have mentioned it before; but I really think that if Doge dips it may be fun to buy some because Elon is a shitlord and that coin is close to his heart. He will say you can pay for your Twitter blue checkmark with Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Doge.

Edit: It is already down 30% in 24 hours, so this might be your window.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Hashrate is at an all time high while price is right around historical lows for the 4 year halving cycle (~80% drawdown). Hard out there for a pleb
Let’s not forget, energy costs have skyrocketed as well for most of the world. Quite a bit of headwinds from all approaches.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

true, this is the difference with defi, there's no "referee" to come in with a bell and "suspend trading", at least not like at the stock exchanges. mostly, stuff plays out without institutions able to stop the cascades in any meaningful way.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Falstaff

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Crypto won’t be criticized so much as they'll be laughed at for claiming they are so different when their exactly the same as who they criticize.

• 1Picard

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>

true, this is the difference with defi, there's no "referee" to come in with a bell and "suspend trading", at least not like at the stock exchanges. mostly, stuff plays out without institutions able to stop the cascades in any meaningful way.
Yes, but the end result of those cascades is that it will get more centralized, not less. Everything is moving in the direction of crypto being controlled by fewer and fewer hands, which makes it hardly "DeFi."

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Difficulty has gone way up, and electricity isn't cheap unless you happen to be right next to a hydro dam or geothermal or whatever.

or live in Russia

• 1Like
  • 1Let's Go Brandon!
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
10:34 [FTX.IPO] Reportedly Binance looking to scrap bailout of FTX following initial due diligence - press
- Following first look at internal data and loan commitments has led Binance to strongly lean against completing the transaction

Bitcoin briefly dipping under 17k

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
10:34 [FTX.IPO] Reportedly Binance looking to scrap bailout of FTX following initial due diligence - press
- Following first look at internal data and loan commitments has led Binance to strongly lean against completing the transaction

Bitcoin briefly dipping under 17k

DA982D5E-9022-4281-A658-2C8C0E3072DF.gif

• 1Worf

Kuro

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Podcast I've been listening too for a while shills FTX at the beginning of every episode. Conspicuously absent in this week's.

• 1Worf

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Podcast I've been listening too for a while shills FTX at the beginning of every episode. Conspicuously absent in this week's.
Tons of old Magic the Gathering and Poker pros are in cahoots with FTX as well, interested to see if they stop talking about it as much...

• 1Like

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Newsflash: The majority of people involved in crypto exchanges are grifters. Oh, wait, you mean these fucks weren'y running their companies are on the up and up and were lying to investors and customers while enriching themselves?

New financial instrument, same ole shitty story. NKLA investors be like...

first time GIF

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users