Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Pops

Parabolic.jpg

Ravishing

Uninspiring Title
<Bronze Donator>
2nd time this video is posted here and I'm trying to figure out why it's supposed to be a deterrent. Sounds to me if you get in after the crash you stand to make a ton.

And every spike he mentions is like 10x+ greater value than the previous. So is a 6 digit bitcoin price on the horizon?

I'm kinda sad I missed the 6k window. Seems to be stabilizing now. After every crash it seems the price stabilizes for a while.

• 1Picard
Reactions: 1 user

vGrade

Potato del Grande
2nd time this video is posted here and I'm trying to figure out why it's supposed to be a deterrent. Sounds to me if you get in after the crash you stand to make a ton.

And every spike he mentions is like 10x+ greater value than the previous. So is a 6 digit bitcoin price on the horizon?

I'm kinda sad I missed the 6k window. Seems to be stabilizing now. After every crash it seems the price stabilizes for a while.
I need a woosh or a here is you and here is the joke meme for Ravishing

• 1Worf

Torrid

Molten Core Raider
'Worsened by poor technicals'? I'm more excited by the 'technicals' than I ever have

• 1Picard

Cad

<Bronze Donator>
Funny thing about that graph is that you could've made a similar one right after about 5 of the sell off periods that BTC have had in the last few years before it jumped up to new heights.

Also the NASDAQ is higher today than it was at that peak. And I didn't do any research but I'd bet if you take the market cap of the NASDAQ 100 in 1999 and compare it to the market cap of the NASDAQ 100 in 2017, the comparison would be even worse.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
lol.

Coin holders are just getting fucked in the ass left and right.

• 1Solidarity

Ameraves

New title pending...
<Bronze Donator>
So what is the deal with this Litecoin fork? It sounds super sketchy, or maybe I just really don't understand it