Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
Pretty sure I'm in love with Vechain. Started following it and putting a little cash into it back in late December/early Jan obviously returns aren't that great at this point because of the massive correction in the market overall, but the way that they are running the company is extremely impressive ESPECIALLY in the crypto sphere. I would def think it's worth looking into if you're into the crypto stuff but somehow haven't looked at this one yet.

Agraza

Registered Hutt
Why is this happening? Is it all of them? Like, did someone bust the concept apart or was it just Tulip mania the entire time?

Unidin

Molten Core Raider
A 'currency' with nothing backing it, no real way to spend it, taking massive amount of electricity to create/use it, with most people buying it just as investment.

Shocking that it's going down. Shocking.

As an aside, the technology behind it will end up having multiple uses, but that doesn't mean that the 'currency' it creates has value.

Pops

I see the blockchain tech being introduced in various businesses. How this correlates with the price of a bitcoin, I have no idea. But somewhere a value will evolve.

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Someone give me a quicky guide to setup a bitcoin wallet? too many sites, don't know what is what, i just gotta pay some shady russian.

Keystone

Lord Nagafen Raider
If you're just using it to pay someone just use GDAX. If you're planning on holding some get a Ledger.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
*Shrug*, I think it would depend if you staked them in a pool or solo, but I don't think anyone has solid numbers on what the returns would be either way yet, I think it'll have to be released to make that determination.

Hoss

Make America's Team Great Again
<Gold Donor>
I apologize for not reading the entire thread, but is anyone here actually mining any of these coins?

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I mined Monero for a while but some huge botnet started farming it a few months ago, making it more or less useless to do so as a home user.
I now use Nicehash which basically lets you sell your mining time to them, they use it to mine whatever they want and you get paid in BTC. Probably not the most profitable but it's very convenient, just need to run their client and transfer your earned BTC to your own wallet occasionally.