Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
I didn’t use my personal PC yesterday at all, down to $3.91 of uninterrupted mining for the entire past day, from a peak of $6.5ish. Still rolling in that approximately three fiddy profit a day!

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Was expecting Doge to crash but it seems to actually have found a support level. Was congratulating myself on the 3x I made off Doge during the spike in January, would have been a 12x if I had held. :honkler:

• 2Paper Hands
Reactions: 1 users

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Is there not a crypto coin associated with the fedaverse?

It feels like there should be a completely decentralized media platform that runs on the juice from mining by now...

Rais

Trakanon Raider
I didn’t use my personal PC yesterday at all, down to $3.91 of uninterrupted mining for the entire past day, from a peak of $6.5ish. Still rolling in that approximately three fiddy profit a day!
My laptop cant mine eth for some reason, but its a little champ for bit coin.
1618512900321.png

Big daddy 3080 is going strong at 8 a day. I had no idea it got kicked off due to windows update on my 2 main miners so my 1080 is still down. Need to find out what microsoft fucked up.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lambourne

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Cashed out the Doge I bought this afternoon. Paper hands or not, 35% in 3 hours is profit taking territory. May buy back in after the inevitable dump.

• 3Tendies
  • 1Like
Reactions: 3 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
"Strike's first killer app is going to be the ability to send any amount on money, anywhere in the world, instantly and for free. Using the Strike network combined with the (Bitcoin) Lightning network"

Bitcoin is going to eat the world and most of us are busy trading altcoins for funny money still.

Timestamped at relevant part.

If that doesn't seem like a big deal to you, look into remittance payment networks and the fees that they collect every year.

• 1Like

Caliane

Golden Baronet of the Realm
its climbing today.

I'm officially over 100% average gain for my investment now.

Last edited:
  • 1Solidarity

Fadaar

That guy
kinda wish i had hung on to my ETC a week longer, could have made nearly 50% profit on it instead of 30%

edit: jesus fuck and it jumps another $2. when i put money in it was at $18.09 or something, nearing 100% now.

• 1Like

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
That shit was happening months ago too. Their shit platform just can’t handle the volume.

I do not think it was them “restricting” it so much as it was a statement of them saying “yeah we suck and we can’t handle the volume.” That message would in my remembering it say something like “you can hit trade on this but it will take an undetermined amount of time to execute.”

Threelions

Victory Through Harmony
<Gold Donor>
Anybody who was previously on Robin Hood for the GME fiasco who is still on Robin Hood deserves what they get.
I shit-talk them to anyone who will listen.

By the way FUCK ROBINHOOD!!!!!!! THOSE COCKSUCKERS!@

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Mod is roasted for this in comments. They allowed crypto discussion for one day in WSB then removed it because of this. 😜

• 1Picard
  • 1EyeRoll
Reactions: 1 users