Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Incoming Tesla / Elon ETH pump in a few months with EIC 1559 or whatever the fuck it is that is doing PoS.

Yacht or bust.

Diamond hands.

Apes strong.

All that shit.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
EIP-1559 implements BASEFEE + associated ETH burn which is in the London hard fork scheduled in July. Proof of Stake is coming later this year, the Ethereum website has some great info on it: The merge | ethereum.org

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Pharazon2

Molten Core Raider
Saw somebody say this is just setting the table for Musk to put out his own coin.. which makes sense given what he said. A couple months from now: "We couldn't find any energy efficient coins, so we decided to make our own. Look for the ICO of the BTS (Boring Tesla SpaceX) in the next 6 months, run entirely on Tesla solar and power walls. Will be the only crypto accepted for Teslas and trips to Mars."

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
Long time lurker - some great advice in this thread, thank you guys. I have been hodling BTC and ETH for a while. This thread convinced me to buy some ADA, MATIC and, yes, DGB.
Question: what is your exit point strategy for non-BTC/ETH coins? Are you looking for 10x, 100x growth, or more, before you sell? Or is your sell point a moving target that changes depending on how the coin is performing at that time?

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Long time lurker - some great advice in this thread, thank you guys. I have been hodling BTC and ETH for a while. This thread convinced me to buy some ADA, MATIC and, yes, DGB.
Question: what is your exit point strategy for non-BTC/ETH coins? Are you looking for 10x, 100x growth, or more, before you sell? Or is your sell point a moving target that changes depending on how the coin is performing at that time?
Ideally, not looking to ever sell. The hope is to make a significant amount of money from staking, or interest or borrowing in DeFi.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
ETH has definitely accelerated their timeline due to competition. ADA is one of those competitors.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
Isn't gold a resource used in all modern electronics and satellites ?
Na....

About 19% of gold worldwide is used as bullion (i.e. store of wealth)
Around 78% is used for Jewelery
The remaining 3% or so is used in electronics and other uses.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Ethereum has no serious competition, it is already the platform on which the next iteration of the internet will be built.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
1620989465542.jpeg

Coinbase frontpage. BTC 9,4K, Eth 0.210K. Good times.

Since Binance are fraudsters, should I use coinbase instead? Do they do Doge?