Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Its manipulation. This same account predicted the last dip. Its either legit, or they're setting up to wreck people that believe and go short. Short term price moves should largely be ignored unless you hate your money.
1621609039776.png

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Jive Turkey

Karen
So are all you guys just throwing around these fat stacks of money? I'm over here like "I wonder if I should buy 150 more Polygon if things dip more"

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
YES. I chose wisely for a change. Went back into all stablecoin last night before bed. Rebought MATIC at $1.60ish. Now I have an entire 14,500 more coins than I did when I started in it two weeks ago. I want to see the market rise and rise but this volatility can really be your friend if you play it right.

Yeah, you definitely played this turbulence right.

I held on and didn't do any buying/selling because I've been trying to get out of that habit, but I could have increased my MATIC coinage by quite a bit at this point with the wild swings it's been doing. I do think it'll trend upwards soon, but I'm missing opportunities in the meantime with a hands-off approach.

Looks like this weekend is going to be a big lull. BTC is probably going to dive and it'll drag a lot of other things with it. This means a tremendous buying opportunity for a few days, I'd say.

TheBeagle

JunkiesNetwork Donor
Ya if the ching chongs decide to stop building coal plants to mine bitcoin then that solves a lot of problems.

Jackie Treehorn

<Gold Donor>
Yeah, you definitely played this turbulence right.

I held on and didn't do any buying/selling because I've been trying to get out of that habit, but I could have increased my MATIC coinage by quite a bit at this point with the wild swings it's been doing. I do think it'll trend upwards soon, but I'm missing opportunities in the meantime with a hands-off approach.

Looks like this weekend is going to be a big lull. BTC is probably going to dive and it'll drag a lot of other things with it. This means a tremendous buying opportunity for a few days, I'd say.
Holding is still, generally, the right choice. I could have just as easily woke up this morning and MATIC was $2.25 again. I just saw a lot of negativity and stagnation and made a bet on it.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Think about it. HFT is concerned with the nano second change in data. Models trained on years of data mean dick when your trading time is that short. You cant update anywhere near fast enough and billions of dollars arent going to be risked using models that become too old in seconds.

Well, the 146 IQ titan agrees with you.

Lol

• 1Worf

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
every time i'm about to buy a bunch of TRUEBIT some fuckery happens and gas prices go through the roof. probably better off though but damn.

A picture:
1621612243284.png

Last edited:
  • 1Worf
  • 1Truth!
Reactions: 1 users

Nester

Vyemm Raider
Old news for many but an interesting write up on Tether and its volatility (its not supposed to have any)

I remember reading this same type of stuff in 2018

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
MATIC: Hold my beer, I can go even lower.

Once it got near my "above water" point of $1.60 I began to have some issues. I remember when I was up like 40% three days ago, now I'm....at baseline?

When it got down below that I flinched and moved it to USDC. I really don't want to. Wish I'd just done that yesterday when it was $2.10 and I had the same thought. Holding is generally the right move, though.

I have a pretty strong feeling I'll be able to buy back into it even lower soon with this weekend's going-out-of-business clearance fire sale, if things go the way they look like they'll go.

• 1Paper Hands