Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I'll believe that unless someone can draw a shape on these lines and convince me otherwise. Not specifically looking for hentai, btw.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I haven't done any TA doodling lately. I figure it's all a sideways channel until I see a break up or down, and don't feel confident that my level of TA skills will tell me which way that break will happen. heh

As for the pump, one video I saw today showed how apparently "someone" took out around $1B in BTC shorts on Bitfinex (something over 22,000 short contracts) and taken out in 24 hours. Which set a record.
1624845350598.png

Now, they also have to sell. those contracts. They opened these with BTC at a price around $34500. As they accumulated them all and afterwards there was something like a 17 hour cascade in downward price action. Then sometime around 9am on the 26th it managed down to around $30k. Since then it's been moving up, making people think that whoever did it is covering shorts and driving the price back up. Also the number of outstanding short contracts is dropping back down.

1624845893360.png

Please note times are in UTC

Break

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Was a graduation party this weekend and was talking to someone who is pretty heavily invested in Crypto. My investment has been extremely casual, mostly just buying and holding on exchanges like a pleb. Anyway he was telling me he was invested in some crypto which I completely forgot the name of where instead of buying crypto outright he lends his money to the platform and is earning something like 0.1% return every day. Does anyone know what this platform or crypto currency is?

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Was a graduation party this weekend and was talking to someone who is pretty heavily invested in Crypto. My investment has been extremely casual, mostly just buying and holding on exchanges like a pleb. Anyway he was telling me he was invested in some crypto which I completely forgot the name of where instead of buying crypto outright he lends his money to the platform and is earning something like 0.1% return every day. Does anyone know what this platform or crypto currency is?
R67ad333c2e1f4fda7a73f1bc3367ef87

• 6Worf
  • 2Like
Reactions: 7 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

Maybe Inverse Finance ?

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Update almost 24 hours later, collected much less in fees today because TRU was trading at a price with much more liquidity provided.

Update from a week after creation, managed to collect 0.1 ETH and 884.9 TRU. The high volume/low available liquidity day massively outperformed every other day.

truethLP1week.png

• 2Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 2 users

TXjohnny

<Bronze Donator>
Update from a week after creation, managed to collect 0.1 ETH and 884.9 TRU. The high volume/low available liquidity day massively outperformed every other day.

View attachment 360164
I added ~$650 to the TRU/ETH pool on uniswap last week. After six days, it shows a little over $60 in fees (I think it was 125 tru and .014 eth). I will likely add to the liquidity in the next week or do and see if it continues to grow.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
The price range today has the highest available liquidity for the pool, so don't be surprised if you do poorly until it breaks up or down.

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
  • 2Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Uniswap + Aave are a great way to go bankless and cut out your 401k/Roth IRA/Stonks. Uniswap returns can be pretty massive with a little bit of research, the DAI/USDC pool was getting me 37% apy when I was in it.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Uniswap + Aave are a great way to go bankless and cut out your 401k/Roth IRA/Stonks. Uniswap returns can be pretty massive with a little bit of research, the DAI/USDC pool was getting me 37% apy when I was in it.

Breh. Diversity is strength. Just because liberals ruined it, doesn’t mean it isn’t true for investments.

Caliane

how is proof of stake going to work when liquidity pools, and such shit all over the returns? who is going to be staking?

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user