Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Tether released asset attestation. I don't really understand this shit, but comments from those that should all seem to be positive.

Another FUD bites the dust? If any of you care/understand this would be curious to hear what you see

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Right... but to buy/sell items on EQ, you use something like redguides... is there something like that...?

I don't know what redguides is, but opensea.io and rarible.com are the two big NFT markets, both are very easy to use.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm
What bags has everyone been loading up on in the last 3 months & wish they had more if we continue to keep going up, now that BTC has broken the 200 DMA

I've been stacking Algo & MATIC mostly.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
What bags has everyone been loading up on in the last 3 months & wish they had more if we continue to keep going up, now that BTC has broken the 200 DMA

I've been stacking Algo & MATIC mostly.

I don't think anyone's been loading up since the correction. I've most recently added more ETH and DOGE.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
I don't think anyone's been loading up since the correction. I've most recently added more ETH and DOGE.
Kinda wish I bought a couple more ETH at 1800 or so, but then again I've got a quite a bit into it already so, eh.

As for MATIC, I wonder about that one. With the recent high gas prices, you would think that MATIC would have seen some kind of price surge since that is supposed to be MATIC's purpose, and it really didn't. It just kind of drifted up along with the price of ETH. This, combined with the fact that ETH2 is on the way which is supposed to do what MATIC does makes me think that MATIC has an inherent shelf life unless the creators pivot to something else... or I'm missing something. It just seems like it's going to be an also-ran to Uniswap at this point.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Intrinsic

Person of Whiteness
<Gold Donor>
Not sure what I screwed up but was pulling liquidity and adding some to a TRU/ETH pool and now I'm not gaining any fees even though my liquidity spread has been changing and I'm within target +/- 2500 on the min and max. Last couple of times it has been collecting almost immediately. Didn't think I did anything different...

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That Hidden Ninja Village one is a total shitshow right now, do not mint until it gets sorted out for sure.

James

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Issues with metadata reveal + some duplicates, and an Indian dev team claiming time zone communication problems (8am there now). The Wolfgang guy himself has announced he's taking over the project and putting his devs to work on it, but who knows.

EDIT:

1628564526911.png

Words are, as always, super cheap tho.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers

Haus

<Silver Donator>
well $QUICK is getting listed on coinbase so at least today I get that fun Coinbase bump on something.

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
If anyone else has been looking at UNQT on v3, I'd advise caution as it looks like it's a scam.

I searched on the token, which brought up an info page that listed a website called unique.finance. I clicked the link and it went to what looks like some kind of financial advisor website, nothing to do with crypto though from what I could see. The odd thing is that I was immediately IP banned for some reason. All I did was click on the 'news' tab... very odd. So I tried it from my phone, that didn't get me banned yet but it's still odd. Looking at the other link on the info page I found it was a telegram link to a page that was all written in Persian (apparently). Wait, fucking Iran?!?

So then I searched on the name unique finance and found this article: Unique Finance crypto ponzi scam in Iran

I don't know anything about mena news, but it's yet another sign pointing to a scam.

1. Iranian
2. No info listed on the dextools.io page for UNQT
3. The linked article.
4. There's very little info out there about this particular token, as far as I can tell.
5. The token won't display properly on the flipside v3 fee calculator for some reason... odd.

The amount of volume they are doing and the fees they are generating looks like it's almost too good to be true. Maybe it's bait for when they pull the rug? Maybe they're tapping into the Iranian youth market? Maybe something more nefarious? It seems fishy as fuck to me.

• 1Like
  • 1Jonesing