Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I bought $200 of Shiba Inu as a yolo last week. It's up 54% today.

It's the small victories.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
btc hit 50k again,

are we all going in on the dog coin after elon tweet?

literally riding a slow turtle
giphy-downsized.gif

Jive Turkey

Karen
I made some scratch and bailed on crypto. It's just not my cup of tea.
Well stay on as an adviser because for all the know-it-alling that goes on in this thread, you were literally the only person that would make educated predictions that actually came through

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Well stay on as an adviser because for all the know-it-alling that goes on in this thread, you were literally the only person that would make educated predictions that actually came through

Why do you think I tagged him? lol

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Bitcoin through the roof, Ethereum doing well, alts (MATIC, Vechain)..... just sitting there, down from the year average even. Da fuq.

Jysin

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is why learning some basic Technical Analysis is key. Just as important for crypto as it is for stocks! I am 99% sure Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes posts were nothing but pure technical analysis to crypto price action. There are plenty of resources out there on the net. Do yourself a favor and read up. It's a life skill for any investing!

Personally, I lose interest when I can not manage risk. For a long while, a crypto investment was one Elon tweet away from a pump or a dump. That's not manageable. Seems more akin to gambling vs investing. And I do plenty well managing investments than to take on unnecessary external risk in the crypto space.

• 3Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 3 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Personally, I lose interest when I can not manage risk. For a long while, a crypto investment was one Elon tweet away from a pump or a dump. That's not manageable. Seems more akin to gambling vs investing. And I do plenty well managing investments than to take on unnecessary external risk in the crypto space.
Gambling vs investing comes down to, IMO, your timescale on the asset. If you're looking to hold long term and you have conviction about what you're buying you can absolutely be an investor in this space. Most people seemingly want to daytrade though, and that is 100% gambling. The time I've spent understanding what I own in this space is as valid as the time spent understanding $F or $DAL, its just a more volatile asset with different attributes than stonks.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Crypto moving in the opposite direction from stocks is a good sign for crypto in general. Last month it was not behaving that way.

"Technical analysis" only really matters because it is just informing you how the other people who believe in "technical analysis" and all the automated algorithms based on "technical analysis" are going to behave.

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Crypto moving in the opposite direction from stocks is a good sign for crypto in general. Last month it was not behaving that way.

"Technical analysis" only really matters because it is just informing you how the other people who believe in "technical analysis" and all the automated algorithms based on "technical analysis" are going to behave.

Technicals show you when to enter and when to exit; exception if you HODL. So, pretty important.

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
With crypto it's different though. It's entirely based on hype and FUD.

Buy after a bad news cycle. Sell once you've made your target profits, or HODL.

swayze22

Elite
<Bronze Donator>
With crypto it's different though. It's entirely based on hype and FUD.

Buy after a bad news cycle. Sell once you've made your target profits, or HODL.
It's like you've never read this thread

• 2Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
This is why learning some basic Technical Analysis is key. Just as important for crypto as it is for stocks! I am 99% sure Sanrith Descartes Sanrith Descartes posts were nothing but pure technical analysis to crypto price action. There are plenty of resources out there on the net. Do yourself a favor and read up. It's a life skill for any investing!

everyone is waiting to dump shib cuz of elon