Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
I guess SHIB's winning streak is over, it finally dropped a rung. If that $5B whale sees this and gets out, it's gonna plop right down to the 4000's. In retrospect I shouldn't have gotten it, but what else is new, I called it as I did it. Gonna see how it does this weekend.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

I've never invested a cent into anything,

200.gif

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
I guess SHIB's winning streak is over, it finally dropped a rung. If that $5B whale sees this and gets out, it's gonna plop right down to the 4000's. In retrospect I shouldn't have gotten it, but what else is new, I called it as I did it. Gonna see how it does this weekend.
Oh, ye of little faith. Just sit tight.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Looks like some SHIB money is going into DOGE. SHIB dropped 20 points thus far.

So wait, a few days ago Elon said something about not liking Shiba and still being a Doge guy. Weirdly enough it made Shiba skyrocket? Now a few days later Doge jumps up a bit and Shiba falters. -Shrug emoji here-

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Can you imagine if that person realizes after it crashes back down to nothing?
It woud truly have to zero out for that guy to not make a good chunk of change on it. If retarded ass DOGE can stay above $0.20 for so long than the odds of this happening are essentially zero. The dude will have a lot of money from shib no matter what.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
So wait, a few days ago Elon said something about not liking Shiba and still being a Doge guy. Weirdly enough it made Shiba skyrocket? Now a few days later Doge jumps up a bit and Shiba falters. -Shrug emoji here-
Robinhood is still not moving on Shib. When that eventually does happens expect rocket fuel.

• 1Like

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Boy this shit makes me feel retarded.
Friend was telling me months ago to toss some money at this.
Coworker was telling me a few weeks ago.
I've never invested a cent into anything, and I'm not just tossing my money at something I don't understand at all, so I ignore them.

They are both effectively dancing around like they won the lottery today. I'll be working for months/years to make they money they just did.
Shit is depressing, but god I have 0 interest in this and feel like if I don't start devoting serious time to it I'm probably doing myself a disservice.
Nobody ever got rich working for someone else. Have multiple revenue streams.

I've tried and tried to get my brother into investing. Even just download the webull app and put in a hundred dollars a month or 2. Just something basic like buy some dividend stock ETFs or something just to get started. He has no interest in it because "It's all too complicated." I'm like..alright just keep working your job and enjoy bro.

• 1Like

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>

If they have held since August last year, they are most likely not going to drop out just because shib is stalling a few hours after doing a crazy rocket jump. plenty of stuff pumping right now, and we are not even in crypto season (winter-early spring)

Ashin

Silver Knight of the Realm

spoke too soon, it's recovered alot

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Pro crypto tip. Never ever listen to Rajaah. Do the exact opposite and get tendies.

• 2Like
  • 1Mic Drop
Reactions: 2 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Good luck on the degenerate coins. Probably have another day or two of running

• 1Like
  • 1Mother of God
Reactions: 1 users

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
Good luck on the degenerate coins. Probably have another day or two of running

Based on what? DOGE has held at ~$0.30 for fucking months. I'm sure its going to go back to $0.00000001 status any time now.

• 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I mean sure, it went down from almost 1 to a third of the top, but has held that floor. I'm sure shib is gonna fall soon, but probably has a new floor as well.

But I guess Doge is mainly bitcoin associated, and shib is ethereum? sign of where things are headed I guess.

• 1Worf

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Based on what? DOGE has held at ~$0.30 for fucking months. I'm sure its going to go back to $0.00000001 status any time now.
I'm just saying you'll likely see the price run up more in the lead up to a Robinhood listing. Maybe not, just sharing the news. I don't play these pump n dumps

taebin

Same trailer, different park
What's the general consensus on trading platforms for litecoins and altcoins? Still Coinbase even though they said they are going to report trades to the Feds?

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
What's the general consensus on trading platforms for litecoins and altcoins? Still Coinbase even though they said they are going to report trades to the Feds?

What platform doesn’t report trades?