Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
RIP Rajaah selling his Matic

It was always gonna be a swing trade this time around. I'm surprised at how high it's gotten, but I also know I would have sold well before now even if I'd kept it. I made a quick $600, it is what it is.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Shiba seems like it's kinda in freefall guys, down to .000062

Edit: NM, an hour later and it's back up to 73 where I got in. Following this stuff is a great way to stress yourself out

Last edited:

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
another possibility he doesn't bring up is that the person might have died and their keys are lost.

He makes a good point though, it's important to have an exit strategy or you're just gonna ride the elevator all the way up and all the way down.

My exit strategies tend to be way too soon, that's my issue. Most people are probably the opposite, they hang on well past the peak (see most Doge-thusiasts).

What are people's exit strategies for SHIB, if any?

I've heard ".001 by the Spring" and I've also heard it's gonna go way back down. A lot probably depends on when the current alt cycle run is gonna peak.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Look at this hater. Despite his whole analysis he fails to realize the old boy would only lose his $8000 buy-in if worst comes to worst. I am sure he will be financially crippled forever.

Big Phoenix Big Phoenix he says you're a retard and nobody with enough money to throw away $8k for "no reason" would throw it away in Shibus.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>

Edit: NM, an hour later and it's back up to 73 where I got in. Following this stuff is a great way to stress yourself out
Dude shut up lol. You are always wrong. Embrace it.

TJT

Mr. Poopybutthole
<Gold Donor>
He makes a good point though, it's important to have an exit strategy or you're just gonna ride the elevator all the way up and all the way down.

My exit strategies tend to be way too soon, that's my issue. Most people are probably the opposite, they hang on well past the peak (see most Doge-thusiasts).

What are people's exit strategies for SHIB, if any?

I've heard ".001 by the Spring" and I've also heard it's gonna go way back down. A lot probably depends on when the current alt cycle run is gonna peak.
His buy-in was only $8k. Even I wouldn't give that much of a shit about it. Yes, I absolutely would have cashed out $20M by now or something but still.

You fail to understand that most people, even the biggest richest Shibu man, don't have that much of a cost basis. It means nothing to ride it out, so they will.

ShakyJake

<Donor>

I bought 100 bucks worth about a month ago. I honestly don't care. If it goes up then great. Didn't expect anything anyways.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
His buy-in was only $8k. Even I wouldn't give that much of a shit about it. Yes, I absolutely would have cashed out $20M by now or something but still.

You fail to understand that most people, even the biggest richest Shibu man, don't have that much of a cost basis. It means nothing to ride it out, so they will.

they may also have access to other market information than normies, which shows them that yes, there is still money to be made out of it.

doesn't Satoshi hold like a million bitcoins? it's not like he/they've cashed out either, even though it's worth billions from an initial investment of thousands. market indicates there is still room for bitcoin to grow.

Gator

Molten Core Raider
It's funny. I bought 1mil shib coins for like 9 bucks several months ago without putting much thought into other than if it hits a dollar I'll be a millionaire in a few years. Fast forward to now and I'm like why didn't a drop a few hundred on it. Lol
I have a buddy that went crazy buying crypto after May and went all summer. Threw $800 on shib amongst other alt coins. Survives all summer to tell me a few weeks ago that he is out of the crypto game, wasn't making any money, sold everything, because it pure gambling but has found stock options. I pretty much rolled my eyes at him. Then he sends me a text he is up $8000 on shib because apparently it's the only crypto he didn't sell.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Look at this hater. Despite his whole analysis he fails to realize the old boy would only lose his $8000 buy-in if worst comes to worst. I am sure he will be financially crippled forever.

Big Phoenix Big Phoenix he says you're a retard and nobody with enough money to throw away $8k for "no reason" would throw it away in Shibus.
Man that guy wasted 8 minutes to get to a good point which doesnt apply to shitcoin gambling.

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
::scratch scratch::

Y'all got any Robinhood announcement?

::scratch scratch::

• 1Worf
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
If you close out your position I am positive it will happen a couple of seconds later.

Looking at what MATIC did last week (go up 50% after I sold at a 3% profit) and what MANA did this week (go up 50% after I sold at a 1% profit), I should probably just quit this business forever. I'll take bribes to get out of SHIB and launch it. $1K AND SHIB GOES TO THE MOON.

dr strangelove bomb.gif

At least TrueBit didn't go up after I sold...or before

• 2Double Worf
  • 1Thoughts & Prayers
Reactions: 2 users

Il_Duce Lightning Lord Rule

Lightning Fast
<Charitable Administrator>
Looking at what MATIC did last week (go up 50% after I sold at a 3% profit) and what MANA did this week (go up 50% after I sold at a 1% profit), I should probably just quit this business forever. I'll take bribes to get out of SHIB and launch it. $1K AND SHIB GOES TO THE MOON.

View attachment 379530

At least TrueBit didn't go up after I sold...or before
Could you buy a shitload of ETH? I need it to go back down. TIA!

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
I'd be fucking shocked if MATIC doesn't go below $1.50 again. It will repeat this process several times so next time don't sell until it hits at least $2.

(although once they've finally released all the coins it has nowhere to go but up right?!)

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users