Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

ShakyJake

<Donor>
I feel that, I'm down about 92% from my all-time high and about 60% from what I started investing with. At this point I don't even expect to have anything in a month. Haven't withdrawn though. Matter of fact I'm gonna buy more Bitcoin whenever I can swing it. Was gonna do that a couple weeks ago but didn't get around to it with bills and everything, so I'm still waiting for a good buy point. Right now seems like the best buy point we'll get any time soon, but I said that at 26k too. I'm thinking Tuesday early-afternoon is buy time after it crashes even more on Tuesday morning.
Why not simply wait until it begins to trend upward again? I ain't buying shit until then.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
1655736376485.png

• 9Like
Reactions: 8 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Im just enjoying the quality memes being spawned on this recession

1655742246298.png

1655742347748.jpeg

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
I'm still hodling the 1 BTC I bought ages ago for $500 or so. Have been saying for years that I'll sell when it hits $1 or $1m. And by "sell" I mean try to sell and fail because I fucked up ownership of my bitcoin or Coinbase gets blown up or something.

• 2Diamond Hands
Reactions: 1 users

Rajaah

Honorable Member
<Gold Donor>
Why not simply wait until it begins to trend upward again? I ain't buying shit until then.

It's already at unfathomable-3-months-ago lows. Could level out at any time. At the same time, something that appears to be an upward trend could easily be a false alarm. Unfortunately there's no sign telling us where the bottom is, or when it's actually trending upward for real. All I can do is continue to DCA in over time rather than chasing a perfect buying point.

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I'm still hodling the 1 BTC I bought ages ago for $500 or so. Have been saying for years that I'll sell when it hits $1 or $1m. And by "sell" I mean try to sell and fail because I fucked up ownership of my bitcoin or Coinbase gets blown up or something.

Respect for holding through 60k. Saying no to a $55,500 profit couldn't have been easy.

Izo

Tranny Chaser
Burgess Meredith Meme GIF

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Haus

<Silver Donator>
So I was presenting at a local Cybersecurity Conference today. I check in and get my lanyard/badge and they have these ribbons you can grab and attach to show what your role/interests are. For me I grabbed "Risk Reduction" and "Threat Hunter" as that's kinda the main thrust of my professional life.

Along side them was this ribbon :
1655938845979.png

I looked at it and asked them "So , has ANYBODY grabbed any of those?" and the response was "It was the most popular ribbon at our shows until around a month ago, now people don't even wear it ironically, they just read it and get sad..."

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Last edited:
  • 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Every coin talks about how innovative they are going to be in web3, and their nft market places

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Every coin talks about how innovative they are going to be in web3, and their nft market places

Most of them do, and you should be skeptical of all of them in my opinion. Including Matic. I'm skeptical until I see actual working and verifiable Tech being used in real life cases. But for me being skeptical doesn't mean I'm not willing to risk money on something that looks promising.

Everyone needs to make their own assessments, but I've personally found the team behind Matic to be one of the most convincing.

The people who got on board with Microsoft and Amazon and Facebook after they were already considered viable companies but before they took off still made money, but they didn't make nearly as much money as the people who were willing to take a risk when those companies still seemed like long shots

Edit: Matic just got a massive volume spike ironically

Last edited:
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
I believe there is a very good chance that Web3 explodes and DAOs replace LLCs, coins replace stocks (in some cases), and teams like Polygon become the next Microsoft, Facebook, and Google.

• 1Picard
  • 1Salty
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 2 users