Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
Explain this to a crypto retard. Is the new version of a Nigerian prince?
Well no, because you're stealing from people who tried to steal from you.

It's like someone saying they can't figure out how to get in their car, handing you their keys, you trying to steal their car, and the car stealing your wallet instead.

It's actually brilliant.

Also, unrelated, but fuck Zuck anyway:

1661175014834.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Rangoth

Blackwing Lair Raider
I don’t have twitter so I can’t read the tread, article on it? How can withdrawing money from a walet instead steal and add to wallet? The screenshot shows private key and entire pass phrase, I’ve been told that’s the same as complete access

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
I don’t have twitter so I can’t read the tread, article on it? How can withdrawing money from a walet instead steal and add to wallet? The screenshot shows private key and entire pass phrase, I’ve been told that’s the same as complete access

I guess he's got some bot monitoring the wallet and if it detects someone putting coins for gas into it it quickly redirects the coins? I guess it works as long as someone else doesn't have a faster bot.