Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
WEF to work with SHIB?

Between this and the last post you made in this thread, you must be a fucking bot or something. You come here spreading the dumbest crypto scams, there's no way you're a real person.

Strong suggest a thread ban.

• 1Salty
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
Between this and the last post you made in this thread, you must be a fucking bot or something. You come here spreading the dumbest crypto scams, there's no way you're a real person.

Strong suggest a thread ban.
Shib is a scam currency now? I just thought it was interesting. I didn't endorse it or anything.

• 1Let's Go Brandon!
Reactions: 1 user

Wingz

Being Poor Sucks.
You linked a completely fake site.
Crypro news flash is a fake site? Alright. If you say so. Anyway, to do you a solid. I'll unwatch and ignore this thread so I'm not tempted to post in it anymore.

• 1Slow

Oldbased

> Than U
Tom Brady removed his Ex Jizzele's Bs photo off his profile.
Guess Jizzele was the investing earpiece in his ear haha.

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
You linked a completely fake site.

twitter is a fake site? Or are you saying that shytoshi is not one of the big wigs of shib? Or that shib isnt a top 15 coin? the thread ban should be for you.

its fully possible they have some sort of deal with wef. Shib did a 10,000x in only 4 months and has held its position. Its ascension is both amazing and super shady. It is the memecoin all others aspire to be, not doge.

• 1Slow

Mist

Eeyore Enthusiast
<Gold Donor>
its fully possible they have some sort of deal with wef.
John Candy No GIF by Laff

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe we will get a wave of bankruptcies that will clear out most of the shitcoins. Aren't there are over 2000 coins traded on Coinbase & Kraken?

I can understand the value of a universal medium of exchange that is not controlled by a central bank and with a known progressively smaller method of dilution (as a reward for making the currency work). What is the argument for the other 99% of coins that have little to no chance of being used as a medium of exchange, in the way Bitcoin and Ethereum have been (very) slowly making progress on?

• 1Like

Arden

Blackwing Lair Raider
Maybe we will get a wave of bankruptcies that will clear out most of the shitcoins. Aren't there are over 2000 coins traded on Coinbase & Kraken?

I can understand the value of a universal medium of exchange that is not controlled by a central bank and with a known progressively smaller method of dilution (as a reward for making the currency work). What is the argument for the other 99% of coins that have little to no chance of being used as a medium of exchange, in the way Bitcoin and Ethereum have been (very) slowly making progress on?

This was inevitable. We've needed a culling for a long time. That, and more regulation. There are a whole host of things that need to happen before crypto can make a case as something other than a wildly speculative investment, but those two things are near the top

Tmac

Adventurer
<Gold Donor>
Crypro news flash is a fake site? Alright. If you say so. Anyway, to do you a solid. I'll unwatch and ignore this thread so I'm not tempted to post in it anymore.

Mist speaks for no one. Keep posting dawg.

• 4Like
Reactions: 3 users

reavor

I'm With HER ♀
<Bronze Donator>
Dogecoin will become integrated into a twitter payment system, and essentially stocks of the company, leading to mass adoption and 100x. One can dream.

• 1Slow

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
If anyone got Twitter stocks recently? I'm asking because now I'm looking for a good investment option. I don't care if it will be a long hold or a short-term contract. After the crypto market fell this year, I started searching for suitable alternatives and invested in some stocks and fiat. Right now, my primary investment portfolio contains different fiat currencies. I'm using the [REDACTED] account to maximize my profits from trading at fiat markets. The ecn trading account has 25 currency pairs for trading, giving you many possibilities for getting profits.
Twitter stocks?
Is this like some new nerd speak?

Last edited by a moderator: