Bitcoins/Litecoins/Virtual Currencies

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Or... get your Bitcoin now and get it into self custody while its still legal. Be prepared to ride this crap out. This is neither unexpected nor enforceable, if you understand the game being played here.

Learn about coinjoins, payjoins, utxo management, peg-ins and peg-outs to Liquid, buy KYC free via Bisq, and use lightning channels. These are all methods to obfuscate transactions and protect privacy.

Alternatively be a cuck and let a literal criminal like Christine Legarde tell you to own nothing and be happy.

Maybe I'll just use gold and silver and not bother with "coinjoins, payjoins, utxo management, peg-ins and peg-outs to Liquid, buy KYC free via Bisq, and use lightning channels"

• 1Slow
Reactions: 1 user

Burns

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Maybe I'll just use gold and silver and not bother with "coinjoins, payjoins, utxo management, peg-ins and peg-outs to Liquid, buy KYC free via Bisq, and use lightning channels"
Depends on how long you plan to hold it. Physical gold certainly seems like a secure investment, but you need to hold it for a while to make it worth the trouble of buying/selling/shipping. I trust paper gold less than I trust Bitcoin.

• 1Like

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Depends on how long you plan to hold it. Physical gold certainly seems like a secure investment, but you need to hold it for a while to make it worth the trouble of buying/selling/shipping. I trust paper gold less than I trust Bitcoin.

I'll be holding actual gold and silver for all my anonymous transactions

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Or... get your Bitcoin now and get it into self custody while its still legal. Be prepared to ride this crap out. This is neither unexpected nor enforceable, if you understand the game being played here.

Learn about coinjoins, payjoins, utxo management, peg-ins and peg-outs to Liquid, buy KYC free via Bisq, and use lightning channels. These are all methods to obfuscate transactions and protect privacy.

Alternatively be a cuck and let a literal criminal like Christine Legarde tell you to own nothing and be happy.

Ya when it’s banned here i’m totally going to learn all that stuff so I can commit a felony. Adaptation gonna go through the roof!

• 1Double Worf
  • 1Beagling
Reactions: 1 users

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Ya when it’s banned here i’m totally going to learn all that stuff so I can commit a felony. Adaptation gonna go through the roof!
You know it was illegal to hold gold in the US for 40 years right?

• 1Truth!

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
I'll be holding actual gold and silver for all my anonymous transactions
Yeah? Gonna just chip off a few pieces of your gold bar to hand over to someone for your anon transaction?..

OU Ariakas

Diet Dr. Pepper Enjoyer
<Silver Donator>

Make sure to get an accurate manual scale to keep those transactions out of the digital world!

1711288884044.png

• 1Worf

Creslin

Trakanon Raider
Bitcoin is betting on high inflation. Physical Gold is betting on apocalypse.

does seem like we are at an interesting point with non regulated crypto potentially being illegal. The US has embraced btc. Seems less likely to approve these eth etfs though.

I think it’s only a matter of time until all the meme coin shit is illegal for sure.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Bitcoin is betting on high inflation. Physical Gold is betting on apocalypse.

does seem like we are at an interesting point with non regulated crypto potentially being illegal. The US has embraced btc. Seems less likely to approve these eth etfs though.

I think it’s only a matter of time until all the meme coin shit is illegal for sure.
That’s what they said about BTC but here we are.

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Gold bitcoin comparisons are stupid. One is a speculation instrument with dubious yet to be seen real world applications, and one is a functional commodity that acts as a hedge against inflation among other things.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
That’s what they said about BTC but here we are.
BTC and the rest are entirely different. Bitcoin is 0 to 1, the rest are grifts off of that almost exclusively created to fleece naive investors. If you create a 'coin' from nothing, premine 70% of it (ETH) and sell it to 'investors' (70% of pre-mined ETH was sold for Bitcoin) that is not the same as what Bitcoin did. All of these other coins are just scams of various types and will end up being illegal as more people understand what they are, how they work, and why they were created.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
Gold bitcoin comparisons are stupid. One is a speculation instrument with dubious yet to be seen real world applications, and one is a functional commodity that acts as a hedge against inflation among other things.
Gold is a provably scarce rock that people agree has value. Bitcoin is a provably scarce entry on a decentralized ledger that cannot be faked or controlled. It allows for effectively instant transaction across cross the world without trust being required between transacting parties. I would argue there is nothing speculative about the value that Bitcoin provides if you actually understand what it is and the problems it solves.

The percentage of people that understand this is still low, the speculative aspect of the investment is the assumption that more people are going to understand it, not whether or not it has value objectively. That being said no shame in buying valuable rocks, very long history of that working out for people and I don't see any reason that should change in the near term.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
BTC and the rest are entirely different. Bitcoin is 0 to 1, the rest are grifts off of that almost exclusively created to fleece naive investors. If you create a 'coin' from nothing, premine 70% of it (ETH) and sell it to 'investors' (70% of pre-mined ETH was sold for Bitcoin) that is not the same as what Bitcoin did. All of these other coins are just scams of various types and will end up being illegal as more people understand what they are, how they work, and why they were created.
Not sure I’m sold on your premise. Eth has other utilities than just as a digital currency. I’m a software engineer so maybe I just look at it from a different perspective. The utility of smart contracts and the like intrigues me.

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
Gold is a provably scarce rock that people agree has value. Bitcoin is a provably scarce entry on a decentralized ledger that cannot be faked or controlled. It allows for effectively instant transaction across cross the world without trust being required between transacting parties. I would argue there is nothing speculative about the value that Bitcoin provides if you actually understand what it is and the problems it solves.

The percentage of people that understand this is still low, the speculative aspect of the investment is the assumption that more people are going to understand it, not whether or not it has value objectively. That being said no shame in buying valuable rocks, very long history of that working out for people and I don't see any reason that should change in the near term.
Bro are you saying Araysar Araysar can’t chip off his gold bar and anon send it to some dude on another continent, with ease?.. 🤔🤔🤔

Loser Araysar

<Gold Donor>
Bro are you saying Araysar Araysar can’t chip off his gold bar and anon send it to some dude on another continent, with ease?.. 🤔🤔🤔

another continent?

All my gold transactions are local

SUPPORT LOCAL ENTREPRENEURS

• 1Like