Black Adam (2021)

Mandriana

Something, something, how come men don't have to get in shape, and look good, and not be fat in movies??!!?!

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Something, something, how come men don't have to get in shape, and look good, and not be fat in movies??!!?!
is this the last time a bitch got in shape for a movie?

oh, maybe this one was the latest
FQc.gif

• 1Picard
  • 1Barf
Reactions: 1 users

Sanrith Descartes

Veteran of a thousand threadban wars
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
is this the last time a bitch got in shape for a movie?

oh, maybe this one was the latest
FQc.gif
I look at that gif and can only think "trust a women to try to box with her guard down around her tits". Raise your hands, bitch! Protect your head!

Leadsalad

Cis-XYite-Nationalist
Lynn Collins in John Carter of Mars looked good.
Our favorite girl Emily Blunt in Edge of Tomorrow as well.

But generally, no, they just get forced onto a diet and then we're told to suspend our disbelief at their physical performance.

Sterling

El Presidente
Alicia Vikander went pretty hard in the gym for that Tomb Raider movie. Too bad that movie sucked.

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
you both are on carb restricted diets I reckon. the cheekbone area is usually indicative of very fine carb control to get that contest shape.

as Zac Effron noted in Baywatch (also had the cheek vacuum) it can be quite tedious to maintain for extended periods of time.

Ossoi, our very own Rock, right here on this forum.

Yeah, it was about 50g a day and i was super dry

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Yeah, it was about 50g a day and i was super dry
50g is for pikers. :D I keep myself in Atkins induction level (under 25 grams of net carbs a day) 6 days a week and then break the 7th day and then go back. Basically just proteins and veggies 6 days a week.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
black adam was always a super VILLIAN, where is this antihero stuff?
If you follow the character it reminds me a LOT of Magneto's evolution over time. Originally they were just a straight up bad guy. Then they became the bad guy with a righteous cause, just not going about it in the "heroic" way. (i.e. when comics realized they could cash in on angsty goths needing anti-heros).

I believe in the current comic iteration he's had something of a redemption arc after coming to grips with a lot of shit.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
I mean considering his age and being done with WWE he might be on roids by now, but those pictures are unquestionably from a day/days where he cut a lot of water weight to get THAT level of shredded. Nobody walks around looking like that every day, roids or not.
Idk, that’s basically how I look during my daily morning shits.

• 1Worf

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Alicia Vikander went pretty hard in the gym for that Tomb Raider movie. Too bad that movie sucked.

If she had tits.. that movie only barely recouped its budget. Needed 275m to break even, hit that mark, and according to MGM 2020 earnings its in the green and producing net revenue, but not what it could have done in the after market.

She's casted for the sequel. Not like they can actually get someone with tits in this climate.

• 1Garbage

Hateyou

Not Great, Not Terrible
<Bronze Donator>
If she had tits.. that movie only barely recouped its budget. Needed 275m to break even, hit that mark, and according to MGM 2020 earnings its in the green and producing net revenue, but not what it could have done in the after market.

She's casted for the sequel. Not like they can actually get someone with tits in this climate.
Should get the Dead or Alive Volleyball devs to CGI some on her.

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Looks good. If it's as decent as Shazam it'll be a win. Also digging Pierce Brosnan as Dr. Fate. Didn't know he was cast for that.

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Homsar

Silver Baronet of the Realm
Had no clue this had Dr fate, definitely pumped to see this now

• 1Solidarity

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
this might actually be good. i say that because hardly anything about this has leaked. you get a shitshow like Indy 5 or Rise Of Skywalker leaking everywhere, but this? not even a peep except for what the studio releases. judging by that small clip. looks like they are keeping BA's appearance under wraps til they get the CGI done right or they just want you to be surprised.

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
this might actually be good. i say that because hardly anything about this has leaked. you get a shitshow like Indy 5 or Rise Of Skywalker leaking everywhere, but this? not even a peep except for what the studio releases. judging by that small clip. looks like they are keeping BA's appearance under wraps til they get the CGI done right or they just want you to be surprised.
And Rock a) has a real passion for the IP but also b) has the absolute influence to make sure his vision isn't ass fucked.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
And Rock a) has a real passion for the IP but also b) has the absolute influence to make sure his vision isn't ass fucked.
that part I'm not so confident in. you always have to make some concessions. you also have to keep in mind, "the talent" might need to make some concessions in order for certain scenes to flow better. its why Lucas needed his wife to straighten out his crap version of Star Wars into the classic film it is today. passion projects always, always show as passion projects. there are some very good exceptions, but usually they are offbeat quirky films that you either hate or you love. gotta have that middle ground worked out just right.

plus, when a movie studio says "this was all his idea and he fulfilled his vision in this film" thats code speak for "dont blame us that this sucks".

Sanrith Descartes

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
that part I'm not so confident in. you always have to make some concessions. you also have to keep in mind, "the talent" might need to make some concessions in order for certain scenes to flow better. its why Lucas needed his wife to straighten out his crap version of Star Wars into the classic film it is today. passion projects always, always show as passion projects. there are some very good exceptions, but usually they are offbeat quirky films that you either hate or you love. gotta have that middle ground worked out just right.

plus, when a movie studio says "this was all his idea and he fulfilled his vision in this film" thats code speak for "dont blame us that this sucks".
Rock hits more doubles than strikeouts so I am giving him the benefit on this. And Brosnan as Dr Fate was a great surprise. I love Dr Fate. If this goes well maybe a Justice Society in the future.

• 1Like