Black Adam (2021)

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Lol the Rock has vein babies on his body. Reminds me of the last Rick and Morty episode lol. Le Pebble is sticky haha

But honestly wow, he looks fucking SHREDDED. The guy is a fucking animal for 50 years old. Think about his days as "The Rock" wrestling in the WWF, even Rocky Miavia, he has always been jacked and in phenomenal shape. Add a little hgh and you get superhero levels of physique, greek god tier.

Look at the vein baby in his neck holy shit lol.

Brodhi

I picked the wrong week to stop sniffing glue.
<Donor>
Dudes over-selling it. It's the Rock, playing a glorified villain they are spinning into a good guy (I guess this is what DC thinks people want), and DC track record so far has been shit. My expectations are going to be low headed into it.

• 1Garbage
  • 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xerge

<Donor>
Dudes over-selling it. It's the Rock, playing a glorified villain they are spinning into a good guy (I guess this is what DC thinks people want), and DC track record so far has been shit. My expectations are going to be low headed into it.
Imagine, the Johnson family over selling something. It's what they do

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
I mean considering his age and being done with WWE he might be on roids by now, but those pictures are unquestionably from a day/days where he cut a lot of water weight to get THAT level of shredded. Nobody walks around looking like that every day, roids or not.

Chris

Potato del Grande
I'm totally on board for this, this is going to redeem him from the Scorpion King stuff.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
There is 0 chance The Rock isn't on bull semen, HGH, roids - the works. But, it still takes a strict diet and insane levels of pumping to get to that, even with "help".

Sevens

Log Wizard
this rhoid vein has it's own birth certificate
331ddd091476bb6bac1078074271fe81.png

Le Pebble born on 7-12-21
That roid vein has its own zip code

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I mean considering his age and being done with WWE he might be on roids by now, but those pictures are unquestionably from a day/days where he cut a lot of water weight to get THAT level of shredded. Nobody walks around looking like that every day, roids or not.

And he's never said anything negative about it.

Zac Effron wailed for years after Baywatch about how bad it sucked.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Ossoi

Tranny Chaser
rock looks fully depleted in the cheeks, the conditioning and dedication. should come off well on camera

I obviously don't have as much muscle, but pre my holiday I was lowest weight I've been in however many years - my cheekbone also looked fucking weird like his

• 1Cringe
  • 1Picard
Reactions: 1 users

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
literally no one:

I obviously don't have as much muscle, but pre my holiday I was lowest weight I've been in however many years - my cheekbone also looked fucking weird like his

• 4Worf
Reactions: 3 users

Jozu

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Look at his abs bro.

Ossoi put too many hours in the gym to not show it off.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider

you both are on carb restricted diets I reckon. the cheekbone area is usually indicative of very fine carb control to get that contest shape.

as Zac Effron noted in Baywatch (also had the cheek vacuum) it can be quite tedious to maintain for extended periods of time.

Ossoi, our very own Rock, right here on this forum.

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users