Black Adam (2021)

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
I hope Cavill jumped ship to Marvel. Just make him Captain Britain already.

• 1Worf
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Pretty sure the guy could take any roll and be a success, I really wish he wasn't such an obvious villain in Mission impossible Fallout. The Man from U.N.C.L.E was fun and will watch if I see it pops up.

I always wonder what's going on when u have Henry who likes painting Warhammer pieces then work with Armie Hammer who says he wants to eat flesh

Last edited:

Xerge

<Donor>
I feel like we'll end up seeing black adam vs supergirl instead, who's being introduced with the Flash movie.

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
I feel like we'll end up seeing black adam vs supergirl instead, who's being introduced with the Flash movie.

Anything besides Cavill making himself available at the drop of a hat 24/7 year round and beholden to Warner only was not acceptable. They aren't willing to give him the Ben Affleck treatment where they reshoot him into a movie like Aquaman 2 and let him sign a new little contract, for whatever reason. Ben Affleck is getting the Lions treatment while Cavill gets slave offers.

A Cavill Ben Affleck Aquaman 2-esque deal to appear in a one-off Black Adam was beyond them.

Haus

<Silver Donator>
I doubt we will ever see the Flash Movie
In my head I can see them re-cutting the movie where in the first part culty McFreakboy tears ass and "breaks into the multiverse", causing their version of flashpoint, and makes a single change in the past which causes a completely different person to become the Flash. And instead of a Barry Allen story, we start off with a Wally West flash from that point in the movie forward. This could be maybe the first 5 minutes of the movie and POOF. Everybody else thinks it's completely normal for the Flash to be Wally instead of Barry and done.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Xerge

<Donor>
Anything besides Cavill making himself available at the drop of a hat 24/7 year round and beholden to Warner only was not acceptable. They aren't willing to give him the Ben Affleck treatment where they reshoot him into a movie like Aquaman 2 and let him sign a new little contract, for whatever reason. Ben Affleck is getting the Lions treatment while Cavill gets slave offers.

A Cavill Ben Affleck Aquaman 2-esque deal to appear in a one-off Black Adam was beyond them.
People may or may not disagree with me but I think Cavil has not put in his time and WB considers him a newbie, that's my only angle for his treatment; plus he's not exactly a yes man either, Henry likes to do what Henry does. WB will bend over backwards for Ben or Jason because of the time they put in and they also just enjoy doing work, so why say no to an easy cameo to make some dollars? People like the Rock, jason, and ben all say yes and show up to work. Henry? Nah bruh I got new fans to install and post about my gaming rig (no really)

I 99% feel like Henry has been offered similar propositions and hes probably beat around the bush about it, then WB does the actual nice thing and doesn't recast and only does body shots, giving him a way back in. Who knows, maybe i'm wrong tho

• 1Like

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
Shazam was 6 years after Man of Steel and Cavill had heard shit about a sequel or anything about more roles. Then they asked him to do a cameo while he was doing Mission Impossible stuff and had to go into Witcher right after. He had no time to do shit. The rumor about him being a dick about it came from Grace Randolph, who seems to have some shitty sources. If I were Cavill I'd just fuck off the role and talk to Marvel. Which apparently he has been doing.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Couldn't the same be said of Ezra "major fucking mess" Miller? hasn't exactly put in the time either, yet somehow getting all this support from WB, mostly because they don't want to lose money in this embarrassment but still. I feel ike WB must have dicked Cavil around too much early on, he's been waiting on another superman movie for quite some time, man of steel started the snyderverse 10 years ago. Eh we don't know if we want you for man of steel sequel, eh we don't know if we want you back to continue synderverse, eh we don't know if we want you after snyderverse. Affleck was in the same boat with that shit where he thought he was going to get his own batman movie to make, but I doubt they offered Cavil the same amount as Ben for a cameo after all that shit, even though he's a clean cut fan favorite. Obviously WB management is full of retards for a decade or more now, if there's a problem I'm more willing to believe it's with WB than the actors in this situation.

Last edited:
  • 1Like