Black Adam (2021)

Homsar

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Calling Black Adam a hero is like calling Deadpool a hero

Last edited:

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
Black Adam is a North African treasure. Not to be confused with Black Panther. I like how they call out the race, though. I should start going as White Jonathan. I wonder if it'll catch on?

• 2Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Black Adam is a North African treasure. Not to be confused with Black Panther. I like how they call out the race, though. I should start going as White Jonathan. I wonder if it'll catch on?
black adam isn't a nog tho, he's like a camel fucker

should be brown adam

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Animosity

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
Looks like a typical Dwayne Johnson movie. Should be fun. Hawkman looks awesome.

spronk

FPS noob
i dunno reminds me a lot of X-Men Age of Apocalypse with some Scorpion King vibes too, I think The Rock NEVER works when he is by himself, he needs a good sidekick (Jumanji, F&F, Rundown) and I don't think Pierce Brosnan is his sidekick here.

• 1Like

Caliane

i dunno reminds me a lot of X-Men Age of Apocalypse with some Scorpion King vibes too, I think The Rock NEVER works when he is by himself, he needs a good sidekick (Jumanji, F&F, Rundown) and I don't think Pierce Brosnan is his sidekick here.
He's not. the car people probably are.
I assume the women will be Isis, adrianna Tomaz. (her death and her younger brothers death causes World war 3 in the comics. Science island launches an attack on Khandaq, via 4 horsemen. kills them. Adam is not amused and declares war. kills everything and one, in his path including an entire nation, and multiple super hero teams.)

Pierce is Dr. Fate. Along with Atom, Black Hawkman, Green lantern(Alan Scott version). I think I saw a blackhawk insignia too. the JSA.

"villain's". not clear. but the HIGH tech, coudl be intergang or science island. holy shit if we see Egg Fu. haha.

"heroes don't kill people" coming from Hawkman is pretty lulz. Hawkman is 100%," but superman, I kill people all the time."
JSA exist. so, is this being set up as an alt dimension? I forget, did Shazam pretend it existed in Synerverse?

All around 100% solid trailer. while no clear villain. we got some stakes, and conflict and action, etc. Adam even going up versus "good guys".

Goatface

I assume the women will be Isis, adrianna Tomaz. (her death and her younger brothers death causes World war 3 in the comics. Science island launches an attack on Khandaq, via 4 horsemen. kills them. Adam is not amused and declares war. kills everything and one, in his path including an entire nation, and multiple super hero teams.)

Pierce is Dr. Fate. Along with Atom, Black Hawkman, Green lantern(Alan Scott version). I think I saw a blackhawk insignia too. the JSA.

"villain's". not clear. but the HIGH tech, coudl be intergang or science island. holy shit if we see Egg Fu. haha.

"heroes don't kill people" coming from Hawkman is pretty lulz. Hawkman is 100%," but superman, I kill people all the time."
JSA exist. so, is this being set up as an alt dimension? I forget, did Shazam pretend it existed in Synerverse?

All around 100% solid trailer. while no clear villain. we got some stakes, and conflict and action, etc. Adam even going up versus "good guys".

pretty sure Intergang. adam smasher and cyclone (which i didn't know about)

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It looks good, I love the Rock but somehow I’m not as excited about this as I feel I should be.

• 1Like

Caliane

I'll point out, they did superspeed correctly in the rocket scene. he appears to just teleport.
He turns, and takes a step. 1 frame of motion blur. second frame of motion blur, as you can see here. and he just appears again at the end. this blur probably could be a bit darker/solid to reflect his clothing better. but still works well. it does the job correctly. we perceive that he moved from point a to b insanely fast. this is what they did for Faora.
blackadam1.jpg

• 1Like

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
Sarah Shahi is still hot as fuck. I hope she actually does become Isis in the movie. 6-7 year old me didn't know why, but the old Isis TV show was one of my favorites.

Sevens

Log Wizard

I don't think they ever confirmed "Snyderverse" but there were many references to Batman and Superman...and Supes even came to visit at the crippled kids school for lunch to hang out with him

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Isn't Black Adam a villian?

That's what I got from the animated movies and Injustice games.

Injustice isn't a good example, even Superman was a villain in that (depending on perspective).

He's been used to fill both roles since his introduction. While I wouldn't call him a full anti-hero like Punisher....he's been known to fight for the side of good, usually because doing so benefits him in some way...and he will kill the shit out of everyone while doing it.