Black Desert

Molten Core Raider
Familywide lifeskills went in today, which is an amazing QoL change. Most people, me included, will probably still use most of the same characters to do most of the same stuff due to outfits, but family wide auto-ride sprint and not having to take a main lifeskiller over to Liana for dailies will be great.

Also, contrary to my usual absolute shit luck in this game, my Debo neck popped PEN last night, I almost fell outta my chair. I think my stack was around 226, I had just under a 12% chance of success. It was more or less a yolo pull before i take a bit of a break from the game. It's almost enough to make me wanna keep going a bit longer....

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Familywide lifeskills went in today, which is an amazing QoL change. Most people, me included, will probably still use most of the same characters to do most of the same stuff due to outfits, but family wide auto-ride sprint and not having to take a main lifeskiller over to Liana for dailies will be great.

Also, contrary to my usual absolute shit luck in this game, my Debo neck popped PEN last night, I almost fell outta my chair. I think my stack was around 226, I had just under a 12% chance of success. It was more or less a yolo pull before i take a bit of a break from the game. It's almost enough to make me wanna keep going a bit
Awesome ! This game knows when you are going to quit, then it just gives you that little ray of hope…then 0/15 again 😅

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
For all you guys that have done fallen God armor, can you solo the Turros? With a goofy playtime I have. It’s hard to get a group. I know a group is the best way, and with a loot situation it’s by far the best way. But can you do it solo? Is there a place that’s good to do it, or a certain rotation?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
For all you guys that have done fallen God armor, can you solo the Turros? With a goofy playtime I have. It’s hard to get a group. I know a group is the best way, and with a loot situation it’s by far the best way. But can you do it solo? Is there a place that’s good to do it, or a certain rotation?
You can but it's inefficient. Imo it's just way faster to buy the armor, or the flame if it's for sale and you want to enhance yourself for your name on the item(last I played there were plenty for sale but that was when they just buffed Dekiah Turos, not sure about now). I did solo for a couple of hours or so there to get the knowledge done it's not hard or anything(I think I had around 295ap and 360dp or so?) just it's balanced around 2ppl so you clear way slower than you should for the amount of drops you get.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user