Black Desert

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
That was an amazing video of the city. Incredable how they manage to get Assassin Creed-levels of life and activity into it. Also every nook and cranny seems to be uniquely handcrafted, with a credable layout. And lots of interiors too so not just fronts. Awesome.

Not sure why the avatar had a balloon taped to her ass though.
I will throw some guessing towel and gonna bet they were inspired/emulated a lot of stuff from assassin's creed (city, flexibility through the environment, NPC interactions and link interface) city is truly awe inspiring in beauty and size. I felt like revisiting the bazaar from FF12. A lot of elements that are strong in single players are being transferred over to this MMO. City feels lived in. There are a lot of NPC. Instead of empty cities with some NPCs in it, this game takes it to another level. That is spectacular.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
I have such a hardon for this game. I'm actually completely amazed that the setting looks...good! It's not full of the standard weeby asian bullshit you expect these days.

1080p gameplay/scenery/combat stuffs. Fapfapfapfapfap.

Bump for awesome

DMK_sl

shitlord
Fuck i have to stop following this game. It just frustrates me more and more that we won't see it any earlier then late 2016.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
The game looks incredible. I refuse to get worked up over this shit until they at least have a publisher.

Helldiver

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Until they fuck it up by having bunny ears, cat ears, and bunny tails in the cash shop. Oh and angel wings.

Ukerric

Bearded Ape
<Silver Donator>
Apparently, your avatar is supposed to suffer from acute myopia (or those videos are really badly done). The blurring in distance to cover LOD is painful. Even without my glasses, I don't get that blurry long-distance vision.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Apparently, your avatar is supposed to suffer from acute myopia (or those videos are really badly done). The blurring in distance to cover LOD is painful. Even without my glasses, I don't get that blurry long-distance vision.
I think your talking about depth of field and motion blur. I'm pretty sure those are graphical options you can turn off in game.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
It looks great, except mounted combat. Until your horse doesn't just stop and bounce off random goblins and instead tramples the shit out of them, mounted combat is going to continue to be just as dumb as it is in EQ2 where it's an extra graphic and runspeed buff and nothing else.

gogojira_sl

shitlord
Fucking hell that video is great. I don't know how much I like the super action combat, but I'll get the fuck over it if it comes together. Mentioned it in another thread, but I'm waiting for something to rain on the parade and send my hype levels plummeting.

Edit: Eh, no swimming. Not the hype blow but still sucky.

Xaxius

Lord Nagafen Raider
Jesus Christ... that looks fricken ridiculous. Now THAT is what Elder Scrolls Online should have been world-wise.