Black Desert

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Finally managed to get all 15 on gear except OH sitting at 13.

Thinking of upgrading my main hand wep and leaving armor for future upgrades.

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
My one nitpick would be, Lenovo. Working for Geeksquad, I see them having issues all the time. Not specifically any gaming laptops, but basically every other kind of laptop they sell is either returned or in for service more often than not.
Yup, don't do that to yourself. Especially gaming laptops tend to stress themselves out more.

Without looking at any of the reviews or knowing the hardware cycle, I'd still point you to:Sager 86 Series Laptops

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
So ive got my Maehwa up to 42 by doing mostly grinding and a bit of questing. However im wondering if i should quest more than grind to get the most skill points.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
You can google which quests give skill points. Certain other quests are grouped at higher level to offer the quicker reward versus time spent for Contribution points. You're on the right track with the grinding. Otherwise, the questing is a nice distraction. Some of the quests will you laugh and smile.

Im at the same point with gear. Everything is fully upgraded, and Im just sitting here stockpiling stones waiting for the +20. There just isnt a point in getting Ultimate if Im going to have to remake an entire set of equipment. If you havent switched over to a certain type of gear yet, might be a good time though. Otherwise, i would hold off like they said, for getting Ultimate or Blue versions of gear.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Can someone explain why I can't upgrade the blue Ultimate Styd bow I got? I am gimped now because I extracted 7 stones from my green Basteer bow and can't use em.

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Can someone explain why I can't upgrade the blue Ultimate Styd bow I got? I am gimped now because I extracted 7 stones from my green Basteer bow and can't use em.
If its blue, its not Ultimate - but if your durability is too low on the item, then you cant upgrade it. If its blue and not +15 already, then you have to repair it with similar or memory fragments to get its durability up. Hope that answers cause the info you gave is kind of vague.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Well, it's a blue item and it's named Ultimate Styd Longbow. The durability is down on it now since I've had to use it, but I tried enhancing it right after getting it from a quest the first time. I'll have to double check.

Edit - Just repaired and still can't enhance it through black spirit. Item is greyed out.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
It's a quest reward, very popular twink item for leveling up alts on the cheap. It can't be enhanced, it says so right on the weapons tool tip.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
At this stage you should be buying a Yuria bow, and starting to work on upgrading that til it's +15, don't worry about trying to Ultimate it. Once you've got a +15 Yuria, it'll last you until 55+ and will only be replaced with a Liverto/Kzarka.

Lenas

Trump's Staff
Thanks for the tips. I see Yuria costs some amity and 90k... I can do that.

Edit - only took 30 minutes of conversing but I have a +7 Yuria now, thanks all.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
My ultra casual self only just hit 50 on one of my characters. Damn, that level grind really takes off even as low as 50. Huge difference in exp gain after going 45-50 in no time at all on rhutums/treants!

I hate the RNG gear system so I've just been buying and/or force enchanting stuff. +9 all armor, +15 blue yuria staff, and +10 steel dagger. The amity game to get more steel daggers to repair with is getting old :/

Still loving wizard though, such a fun class. Also have a Musa at 35ish and a Valk at 25ish that I made not too long ago (just giving them +5 armor and +7 weap/OH). Fun to melee every now and then but so much slower than ranged.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
I would i could join a group and grind for a few hours, but I can't.
This is a late reply, but:

Invest ~1 mill (probably less) into a fishing boat. When you go to work/get home from work and/or wake up/go to bed, plop a character with a 50 durability repairable rod (doesn't really matter which one) on a fishing hot spot. I use the one just above coastal cave node near Velia. Make sure the character you use has at least 50 open inven slots.

Come back to a 1mill or so profit every time. Sell the fish (I usually run to Calph for a ~27% bonus), repair the rod for like 5k, and do it again. I'm ultra casual but have made about 100 mil just doing that. Have bought two MoS, two Witch ears, +15 weapon, etc etc just from my afk fishing money.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
You can fish without trouble >45 if you get a boat to afk on. You will get better haul also. Helps if you dont fish where if is a ton of ppl also.