Black Desert

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Interesting.

"Auction Reservation System has been added.
Players will now be able to place a purchase order via the Auction House.

The time to upgrade house level has been changed as follows
1 Phase: 1 Min.
2 Phase: 2 Min.
3 Phase: 3 Min.
4 Phase: 4 Min.
5 Phase: 5 Min.

Energy won't be consumed when processing(L)"
Id still like to have something to help against the RNG somehow. Those stones that are coming out with the Val patch are in the right direction - but nothing is more stomache turning to me then having such shitty rolls that I spent twice the amount of silver to get something upgraded. - Whether from blue to ultimate or just simply upgrading my gears score. - Than just buying it off the marketplace.

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
No energy on processing change means we'll all be rich. Heard they are nerfing all mobs and buffing xp too. Seems like they are streamlining and skewing towards the casuals.

Then they are making mana changes to ranger. Thank jebus.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
mnN2Up3.png

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Looks like this second coolest awakening after zerks.
Heh, don't read the reddit post then, ton of people are salty on the visuals saying ti looks too bland...

don't know what these people are on, I think the awakening for the class looks amazing. I really wanna see what the fem-ninja looks like though.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I'm itching for the wizard and witch ones because I'm curious to add what they are all about.

I'm also curious about the dark elf and if well get info on that class soon. Probably a bit farther off.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Wizards getting the buffs that were meant to make them competitive with awakening weapons 2+ months before anyone gets awakenings and at the same time as node wars/sieges drop? Ahahahahahahahahaha.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Yea, should be awesome :p

In other news, everyone can claim Combat Skill full resets and Awakened Skill resets at the cost of 1 loyalty point each until further notice. Max of 3 of each per family, per day. Stock up on that shit before they remove it! They said they're revamping the skill tree system or some such. They're character bound so spread them around if you play multiple.

Can also sell loyalty shop dyes on the Marketplace now.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Well, tested out the new patch today. Sorceress are literally garbage tier now, we do less damage in pvp now than most of the mobs in mediah do, lol. Sent a pearl refund request for my sorc items to see what happens while I wait on some paperwork I have to send off for chargebacks.

152 ap (inventory screen AP) sorc in my guild went to the arena against a 161dp wizard and took forever to kill him, and barely won the fight (no potions in arena). Not a chance in hell of killing anything when potions are involved.

Cinge

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Well, tested out the new patch today. Sorceress are literally garbage tier now, we do less damage in pvp now than most of the mobs in mediah do, lol. Sent a pearl refund request for my sorc items to see what happens while I wait on some paperwork I have to send off for chargebacks.
Wait because of the usual ups and downs classes go through in mmos, you want to refund all your purchases for said class and if you dont you will chargeback? HAHA.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Nah that's only part of it. Part of it is the ghillie change. Part of it is the removal of open world pvp. The other part of it is the fact that sorc's are weaker than small manes now.

Edit: Shadow eruption didn't even get a buff like the patch notes said it was and Sorcs have had no ups, only downs, to the point where it's a worthless class now that is outperformed by the rest in every aspect of the game.

PS: If you read my post from a couple weeks ago I was already talking about doing a chargeback on what I spent on this game, the pearl refund is just one thing I threw in while i'm waiting on the paperwork.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
zstYCDG.png

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Correct me if Im wrong, but isnt or rather.. wasnt.. the Sorceres rather OP af anyways? As for the refund, is it a refund back to just pearls? or an entire refund? Ive just about completely stopped playing my Warrior and either would be nice for all the shit I bought him.

sakkath

Trakanon Raider
Sorceress has never been OP. They are decent if played well. I'm not sure why they would suddenly suck though, the last patch hardly affected them. I still only play sorc. Made a few alts but they're nowhere near as fun to play.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
sorc was kinda op, since they were super burst "assassin" type class in pvp. but apparently that burst dmg they had was all a bug so they removed it, now they are, idk. Half the sorcs I know are rerolling, the other half say it's fine.

With the changes to down damage, leaving sorcs with 100% crit all the fucking time like they were before woulda been hella op, so I understand the change. But with all the buffs other classes got combined with the nerf I think sorcs are kinda in a pickle. I think they would of been fine if nothing else changed.

Dr Neir

Trakanon Raider
Fishing is borked.
Making 10% at the same spot, which is a none hotspot area. Noticed all the boats moved after the patch, toon was off the boat on login. The coast shelf is now bigger. The same visual underwater markings are now WAY out from the coast. Its like they increase the map size. Which makes no sense, ppl are saying boats are moving slower, I am not sure if that is true or its now having to cover more distance to get to the same areas.

The areas have been change on what you get for those spots, my non-hotspot never gave seaweed now its the core of what I get. Testing the area on how far out I will need to go to get the same items I was getting, so far it looks to be 3x the distance I was at.