Black Desert

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
If they never made enhancement easier

If they NEVER made or if they EVER made?

They made it SOMEWHAT easier...they added stones that you can pop into tri or higher weapons and armor that bump the enhancement chance and give them a boost in power. Requires a ton of them though as far as I am aware, I haven't touched that system yet.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
This is out on Xbox apparently.

I’m trying to get filthy casual friends to do a mmo.

I wonder if this is the one

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
This is out on Xbox apparently.

I’m trying to get filthy casual friends to do a mmo.

I wonder if this is the one
BDO becomes casual later on, the content at release for Xbox is tiny compared to what it will have, so if you really like open world pvp this is the time to get into BDO.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So BDO is removing their battle royal mode because they can't fix the speedhacks that allow people to cheat, lol.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So BDO is removing their battle royal mode because they can't fix the speedhacks that allow people to cheat, lol.

the other take was, it wasn't generating any money by itself.

All the packs they sold were only really usable in the main-game.

Ultimately what a fucking waste of dev time...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Shadow Arena was pretty cool though, the hackers ruined it and apparently it wasn't worth PA's time to try and fix whatever allowed ppl to hack it still happens outside of SA too, but far less noticeable by the general playerbase.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So that Shadow Arena that PA removed from the game because they couldn't fix the hacking problem? Well, they've decided to release it as a stand alone game, lol. I bet nothing is fixed, and they have some sort of micro-transactions within it to make up some dev cost before it fails.

Other news, BDO is releasing their first Support focused class which also happens to be a true Loli class (its the Shai race from ingame). Made one on the Global Lab server, and its pretty solid class. Very few dps skills, 3 big heals, 1 AP buff, and 1 Crit buff (their black spirit absorb skill). With the proper gear it can still clear any content other classes can, though not quite as good. The awakening for the class will probably fully Support focused. Releases on NA/EU on the 26th.

If still interested in the game, look for their recent Keynote presentation for the changes coming by the end of the year.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
So that Shadow Arena that PA removed from the game because they couldn't fix the hacking problem? Well, they've decided to release it as a stand alone game, lol. I bet nothing is fixed, and they have some sort of micro-transactions within it to make up some dev cost before it fails.

I have a feeling they are trying to lure hackers away from the OG game into the Arena so they can be like "Look the hackers are gone!!"

I mean shit, the game is so stale to people at this point that people are asking in FoH where to find a good grind bot...

tarb

Trakanon Raider
I have a feeling they are trying to lure hackers away from the OG game into the Arena so they can be like "Look the hackers are gone!!"

I mean shit, the game is so stale to people at this point that people are asking in FoH where to find a good grind bot...

#Truth

Coleslaw

Blackwing Lair Raider
Has anyone tried this on ps4?

I really want to play a mmo on ps4 but then whenever I load one up I instantly get turned off by the shit performance compared to PC and just go back to playing them on pc

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
Final Fantasy XIV plays remarkably well on the PS4. You just have to spend an extra 15 minutes unclogging the GD user interface that takes up 80% of the screen. I wouldnt play BDO on the PS4 simply because I know load times would be horrible and the graphics would be middle of the road at best. With the "expected" specs of the PS5 though? I would play it.

I came here originally to post that Megan Fox commercial, but apparently everyone has seen it lol.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
For those interested, but have yet to see the latest news. A new class is coming, probably Dec-Feb, called Guardian:

5677iwg0i8041.jpg

Hopefully she isn't given pancake boobs like you see on a lot of female bodybuilders.

• 1Mother of God
  • 1Like
Reactions: 1 users

Ambiturner

Ssraeszha Raider
Tried this a couple times, but get turned off by the forced hand holding by the little black cloud thing, the "follow the line" quest system, and lack of damage numbers

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Guardian is out. Here are guest passes for whoever wants to try it.
GUEST PASSESSTATUSLEVEL PROGRESSACTIVATED
QERIDN5-TFU2OFR-SMKTMMQ-G8BHD Unused -
2RB9UGE-12NGMHQ-ACJ7PF8-IAJ18 Unused -
5PFN7TG-MKVPOHU-E5O2ED9-QF6KA Unused -
3PB1CT0-A81BMKE-MG6A9FQ-5L1MK Unused -
E8P6111-IBR74S6-DLS1GDB-JTRK1 Unused -
VIVJMPU-610TVN7-LP2QUMK-NU0HF Unused -
QR8F3F8-65JF3GM-HH5KCNH-3PECC Unused -
QBE4GPF-01BMTKE-B97A5BE-OH3KQ Unused -
9LOQL1M-4S9A88M-PJ3LPDM-6D5O5 Unused -
TB8U6R7-R45S0UJ-V59VG6N-V82SM Unused