Black Desert

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Is it still close to impossible to snipe costumes on the marketplace ?
Yes if you're looking for a specific outfit, no if you just want an outfit to smash into crons. It is not uncommon to see many outfits just sitting on the market, but there will be stretches where there are none.

Crone

Bronze Baronet of the Realm
unknown.png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I wish BDO really had a Global design philosophy, but its totally centered on KR, which is understandable. The new area to be released in the next couple months or so (Mar 4th for KR, unknown for Global) will be a waste of content for 99% of the player base (content here being grind spots). Prior to Kama, there was a fairly natural flow from the "old world" to Mediah to Valencia.

Kama (at release) kinda messed that up with the prime grinding spots being for a high AP which few people had, many many patches later Kama has turned into a great overall grind area for a much broader playerbase. With Drieghan they seemed to have learned that having grind spots solely for high AP wasn't that popular with players, so the 3 that were in that release were accessible to a larger amount of players.... but the xp / sp / drops were not that good (its a lot better now).

Now we see the newest area, O'dyllita has 4 new grind spots (one of which is group oriented, like Mirumok / Gyfin), but with a starting AP of 270, kinda crazy. Yet, itemization here will get people to grind for sure. New upgrade for Dandelion (gems and the item to upgrade from a boss). A new ring, I think as well, plus a new battleground type area.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
If you ever thought about trying out BDO, or been thinking of coming back, now is the time. They are giving away a lot of really good stuff for the anniversary event, including a set of TRI boss gear on the 18th.

Flight

Molten Core Raider
What the actual fuck - the game logs that I have AutoHotkey running and closes the game client ?????

Last edited:

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
XIGN3 or whatever doesn't like a lot of stuff. It even started crashing me when i'd try to play LoL the other month before I stopped playing again.

tarb

Trakanon Raider
I just started playing again after about a year away and came back to crashing issue, no error in the logs or anything. After lots of research I found out it was the lightfx.dll file in the windows system32 folder, i deleted that file and have not crashed since, that was 5 days ago.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
No, fresh vanilla install. Wasn't even using AHK, just had it loaded.
The hack protection has gotten quite aggressive recently, it does a search for various files and will shut the game down if it finds them, even if they are not "running" or in memory.

Chapell

Trakanon Raider
Well bdo client dislike a lots of .exe running in the background. Even a simple processExplorer crash the client.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
So KR is getting the new Season Server this week, and if the Google translations are correct, the after Season rewards are pretty nice.

검은사막 | PEARLABYSS

No PvP (apparently); which is smart.
Free PEN ring or earring as Seasonal reward for Family.
A 100fs Scroll.
Can bring the armor you enhanced over to main servers (locked at its lvl, untradeable).
Can upgrade 1 piece of seasonal armor to its main server equivalent (enhanceable / Family / untradeable).

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
This game is amazing, finally playing it now. Made a Lahn on the season server, so much free stuff thrown at you. There's so much to do it's overwhelming at first, right now I'm trying to get all the season stuff + setup workers + get some lifeskills going to make silver.

• 2Solidarity
  • 1Seriously?
Reactions: 2 users

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Lock your credit card away and throw away the key. You will thank me later.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Lenas

Trump's Staff
I noped out of this game about a week after starting when it became obvious how much money / time you're actually expected to put into a free title.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
I can see how it's not for everyone obviously, very grindy and sandboxy, very KR. Made over 1.5b silver so far in my first week on a brand new character, so it really doesn't seem that bad tbh to save for upgrades considering you can make way more silver/hr once you get invested in lifeskills and higher AP for the good grind spots. And season is basically giving you a set of tet boss gear for free (gotta grind it obviously, but you're making silver and getting the season drops too), which should put me around 235 AP and 309 or something DP soon.