Black Desert

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
I'd rather playBless, but that character customization is insane.
bless looks like tera 2.0 with more stuff. (same engine)

i think steparu got bored in the middle and stopped playing.

black desert is gonna be the shit, bros. this team is ambitious.

for every little new updates that they release, it's been very amazing.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
My 1 yr old will be in college before we get to play this game over here.

Game looks cool though. Any gameplay that isn't a trailer yet?

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This one's better, it has more classes:

Friend was saying the point of view/camera shit was a special mode and you could turn it off, I sure hope so, I don't mind the point of view but the constant shaking, blurring, zooming makes me think I wouldn't play this shit for more than 5mins in a row.

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
This one's better, it has more classes:

Friend was saying the point of view/camera shit was a special mode and you could turn it off, I sure hope so, I don't mind the point of view but the constant shaking, blurring, zooming makes me think I wouldn't play this shit for more than 5mins in a row.
goddamn. we are still missing Valkyrie (female sword class), Wizard, Summoner (tamer), Blader(or samurai etc). I am looking forward to Valkyrie. they look gorgeous....tamer also looks amazing...

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
Korean MMO market probably has more investors and it is I think more cheaper and efficient than American counterparts.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
That video showing off more combat from CB2 is amazing. I'd so pay to play that game. Sorc / Zerker look extremely fun!

Here is a link to a less compressed version of the video above (on the official site:

Fun

TrollfaceDeux

<Bronze Donator>
ranger class be so dodgy.

holy hell lol sorc dodge. one wrong dodge could probably mean death heheheh.

sorc attack:

GokuSpiritBombBuuSaga.png

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
That video showing off more combat from CB2 is amazing. I'd so pay to play that game. Sorc / Zerker look extremely fun!

Here is a link to a less compressed version of the video above (on the official site:

Fun
Seems like just about every tradeskill has a related QTE or minigame associated with it. I think I was most impressed by the map screen however. At the end there it looked like there was a lot of regional information being displayed with the various overlays. That coupled with what appears to be a "build-anywhere" housing system, a non instanced open world and pvp... it seems like we have traveled back in time to 1997 or something. The weather system appearing on the map was a nice touch and the road networks flashing made it look like there might be trade routes or something?

The feature list in this game seems very ambitious and impressive. The biggest hurdle for them to clear I think would be stability and lag. It looks gorgeous but I notice lots of stuttering and popping in most of the videos.

The combat reminds me of Dynasty Warriors, and it looks like the number of NPC's running around during a siege will reinforce this. The camera effects are a bit much and so long as they provide some options to turn various things off that should be fine. If enough people winge about it anything is possible.

Up close the character models are stunning. I really like the art direction in this game. Has a very historically inspired appearance to it, Like the 15th century but with magic and giants and shit. Hopefully the world doesn't implode when more than 40 people stand next to each other.

And lastly, there just seems to be a shit load of NPC's all walking around doing their thing, along with a deeper NPC interaction system with that constellation screen and NPC involvement in sieges, it looks like NPC management is going to be pretty crucial to getting the most out of a town or region.

I definitely want to learn more about this game.