Black Desert

Flight

Molten Core Raider
Do want.

Kind of funny having that stupid little Wildstar advert over it (probably varies for you). Just makes me think even more what trash Western dev houses have been churning out trying to ride the WoW gravy train.

Tauro

Bronze Knight of the Realm
It looks fantastic, but i cant imagine playing it for more than 1 minute, that screen-shake and the "blur-effects" the whole time while fighting is just crazy... also whats that "ding" sound the whole time ... ugh...

Furry

WoW Office
<Gold Donor>
i hate motion blur, i hate screen shake, I hate when there's 'blood color' around the edges of the screen, and I hate when the fov changes randomly back and forth constantly.

This game manages to have 3 of those things at once. Jesus.

TrollfaceDeux

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Bronze Donator>
i hate motion blur, i hate screen shake, I hate when there's 'blood color' around the edges of the screen, and I hate when the fov changes randomly back and forth constantly.

This game manages to have 3 of those things at once. Jesus.
all of those can be turned off except blood screen. win win.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Don't know what the beam shit is but it looks boring as all fuck, hopefully it's like some cooldown group ability thing that you do every once in a while and not something you spam(like they seem to do twice in a row at some point). At the same time I guess I don't really care, mechanics from the game now are unlikely to be the same in 2years when we get to play this.

Quaid

Trump's Staff
Don't know what the beam shit is but it looks boring as all fuck, hopefully it's like some cooldown group ability thing that you do every once in a while and not something you spam(like they seem to do twice in a row at some point). At the same time I guess I don't really care, mechanics from the game now are unlikely to be the same in 2years when we get to play this.
...hmmmm I thought that looked pretty good

Positional & situational group synergistic buff chains? Cool. Will let team-players really shine. Characters seemed to have the 'right' level of mobility, and there didn't seem to be much DON'T STAND IN THE FIRE DODGE DODGE going on. Animations look solid and interesting.

That's the first I've seen of this game in a long time that captured my attention.

Xenrauk

Trakanon Raider
Someone in the youtube comments mentioned..

"Since many people are asking:
When linking to another player, it activates unique powerful skills. You can also use it on Mobs. It will interrupt and stun them in most cases.?"

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
...hmmmm I thought that looked pretty good

Positional & situational group synergistic buff chains? Cool. Will let team-players really shine. Characters seemed to have the 'right' level of mobility, and there didn't seem to be much DON'T STAND IN THE FIRE DODGE DODGE going on. Animations look solid and interesting.

That's the first I've seen of this game in a long time that captured my attention.
The concept of synergy etc is fine, what made me say this though is it's an action fast paced game, yet there's a group mechanic which involves channeling some shit and doing nothing for a while so another guy can do cool shit. That sounds like an awful idea to me. Synergetic shit isn't new, but it's generally done in a less intrusive and flow breaking way, like renkeis in FFXI(using specific abilities after another specific ability generates an effect), fellowship color matching shit in lotro and so on. I believe TESO has a system like that too where it simply pops specific abilities when someone in the group uses an ability that has a synergy with yours, and GW2 has the field/projectile/smash etc combos where someone drops a freezing field and you stomp it to do an aoe freeze or shoot arrows through a wall of fires to make the arrows add a burning debuff.

But basically this looks absolutely out of place with the normal gameplay.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
milking a cow through QTE's, next gen has begun
Seriously, the QTEs appear to be in overdrive. It looks like DMC on steroids. I also hated the return to EQ - spend 5 minutes killing trash mobs!

Other than those two points, the game looks gorgeous and the character customization options are insane.

Pancreas

Vyemm Raider
Yeah that channeled beam shit is kinda tacky. I hope they change it to a short cast time buff or something.
Really the best thing they could do is make the beam shit automatic for people in your group. So you group up, and now you are always linked with the other people. Set it up so each formation does something different and each position in the formation gets a different effect.

So you have one formation that boosts the primary position's attack power by 300% but lowers the other positions attack and defense by 75%. You would want to cycle people through the primary position when their kick ass cooldowns are up to maximize the benefit.

Maybe there is another that increases all defense by 100% but lowers all damage by 60%. People would have to decide on the fly which formation to get into for each phase of a fight.

Lastly... you could even have the benefits scale to spacing. So there is the perfect angle and distance between each player position for each formation. The closer the players are to this perfect shape the better the bonuses. As the payers move away from this shape the bonuses decrease until the formation breaks at a certain point. There should be an indicator that lets you know what formation you are in or attempting, and the lines between players should be narrow, and change color from red to blue to indicate how close to the perfect formation you are. Or have little tick marks that show the perfect spacing position.

Forcing players to remain stationary to gain the benefit of the formation is enough of a restriction. This prevents most classes from utilizing a lot of their skills anyways. Making players have to channel a beam is a little too restrictive.