Black Desert

Can anyone spare a guest pass for me, i would like to try out the game! Thanks.
biggrin.png

Guzrog

<Gold Donor>
Fair enough. AC had no endgame really. You basically strived to hit 126 n then u grinded for shadow armor at that point. There would be events though every now and then remember when they did the Nexus armor event where ONE suit was given to the player who did most dps to nexus boss? On my server Hellmaker won it he even let me wear the fucking celdon nexus set so i could take a SS with it. One of the most surreal momemts in my entire gaming life, the guy was so gracious n trusting to literally hand me off the most coveted set of armor in the history of the game. That celdon suit could of sold for 2 or 3 k on ebay no problem. I could of robbed him for it n logged off but i would have ruined my characters rep forever. That and im not a scumbag. After that he would always help me out with MMDs and quest support.

There was also community organized pvp wars at Mayoi (sp?) but they were always lagged to hell. Death items for days lol I remember looting at least 40 of those 40k mage robes u could only buy in that tower by the beach. Fun fucking times.
good stuff man
smile.png

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
Are you truly that surprised to find that ranged > melee? I feel like I've heard this exact same complaint in twenty other games over the last twenty years.

Takes 5 min of research to figure out which classes farm fast. If you're min maxing then you pick one of them and use their income to fuel an alt. Just like 1999.

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Does anyone know if auto running (T key without a path set) with a pack on will level strength (and without a pack to level breath)?

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Nm, got it answered in chat. They level off of distance traveled, not time spent traveling.

A different question: Are all mounts and pets shared between the account? So if I get 3 pets off the store, all my characters can use them?

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
Pets and mounts are account wide. Pets will be on whenever you log any characters. I know mounts in the stable will be there for any characters, but I "think" if you log off on your mount it will not be available to other characters, not 100% sure though.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Are you truly that surprised to find that ranged > melee? I feel like I've heard this exact same complaint in twenty other games over the last twenty years.

Takes 5 min of research to figure out which classes farm fast. If you're min maxing then you pick one of them and use their income to fuel an alt. Just like 1999.
The only issue is XP, xp is forever. You really don't want to farm with an alt as it wastes time. Unless you're so far capped that you don't care anymore.

Big Phoenix

Pronouns: zie/zhem/zer
<Gold Donor>
Is there a good guide anywhere for nodes? lvl22 and yet to do a single thing with one so far.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I dinged 50 tonight. Time to get inventory slot and black spirit quests done. Get some boss scrolls too.

Time to get something points to connect nodes for more lootz.

xzi

Mouthbreather
chat spam is getting really out of hand in this game, lol. It's kind of silly to request a chat ban requires 30 energy. I guess at least blocking is a thing

also didn't get to play all weekend until tonight and my goal was to level but instead got lost exploring and loved it

Palum

what Suineg set it to

Yea melee usually have tools to compensate or higher dps/defense. That's not really the case here. Supposedly fixed to some degree in KR... by giving berserkers ranged weapon awakening and Tamer long reach with staff. So... lol.

Valderen

Space Pirate
<Bronze Donator>
It's kinda funny that in a game that takes about 20 hours to grind to 50 that I'm only 26 with 4 days played.
smile.png

I'm enjoying FarmVille way too much.
smile.png

xzi

Mouthbreather
Oh my fucking god at some point I clicked off my "all" quests on the quest UI thing at the top and didn't realize it until just now. Turned it on and Heidel lit up with quests to do.. I feel like a fucking idiot

Eidal

Molten Core Raider
The only issue is XP, xp is forever. You really don't want to farm with an alt as it wastes time. Unless you're so far capped that you don't care anymore.
My understanding is that new content is coming soon which makes it much much easier to level at 50+. So, all those countless hours that the sockers are putting in grinding 50+ is really just for epeen and cash. Game is apparently hugely gear-dependent; I can't see any valid reason why (if you're playing even remotely competitively) you'd play anything but a witch/ranger right now while building up a decent dragon horde. Re-evaluate later on once we have a better idea of PVP.

Scoresby

Trakanon Raider
Is there a good guide anywhere for nodes? lvl22 and yet to do a single thing with one so far.
Not sure about guides (seems like no one has a definitive guide for this game, you may find some stuff pieced together here and there). The biggest advantage of connecting nodes is the increased drop rates you get when fighting in the area. You'll see a buff by your energy/contribution bars that will tell you which node to connect to. Investing energy in a node will level it up and increase this buff I think.

Obviously you need nodes connected for your workers as well; it is how they get from your storage/lodging to the harvested resource.