Black Desert

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
This is a perfect example of why there is always guild drama. People making a big deal out of trivial bullshit.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is it really that trivial though? And I'm not the one who made it a big deal, the stupid bitch who allegedly starting assassinating my character in guild chat forced this from something that could've been handled between me and an officer to a guild-wise issue, because everyone who didn't know me assumed I was some sort of shitwad from that moment on. I wasn't even in the main guild at that time, so I couldn't even see what was being said, nor could I respond to it.

And if Shepherd is willing to pull that kind of shit on not only one, but four fellow guildmates, then what kind of character does he have and what is he capable of? Then it's basically, "well according to PRX rules, he can completely fuck you over and take your shit."

This is like a rape allegation, I became the most hated person in the guild from that moment on. Not only that, but instead of just being falsely accused of rape, I was the one who got raped. I guess I let a douchebag and his friend with saggy tits completely outplay me within guild politics, and I got pwned...hard. Prior to this, I was under the assumption that this was a guild with members that had been together for a decade (and were all vetted), and that everyone had integrity, so it caught me by surprise. This is a guild that "protects the innocent" and doesn't PK, even to defend their territory. I definitely handled the situation very poorly.

I have no idea how everything plays out if I bring all this to Tuco? Maybe I don't become a pariah, or maybe they get kicked or reprimanded?

flux_sl

shitlord
Is it really that trivial though? And I'm not the one who made it a big deal, the stupid bitch who allegedly starting assassinating my character in guild chat forced this from something that could've been handled between me and an officer to a guild-wise issue, because everyone who didn't know me assumed I was some sort of shitwad from that moment on. I wasn't even in the main guild at that time, so I couldn't even see what was being said, nor could I respond to it.

And if Shepherd is willing to pull that kind of shit on not only one, but four fellow guildmates, then what kind of character does he have and what is he capable of? Then it's basically, "well according to PRX rules, he can completely fuck you over and take your shit."

This is like a rape allegation, I became the most hated person in the guild from that moment on. Not only that, but instead of just being falsely accused of rape, I was the one who got raped. I guess I let a douchebag and his friend with saggy tits completely outplay me in the politics of the situation.
Can you please tell us the story one more time? I don't think we fully appreciate what happened yet.

flux_sl

shitlord
Apparently not because you're acting like I was being unreasonable. A guildmate stole my spawn, selfishly refused to group, lied to my face about it, and then told me to shut the fuck up and that it's his spawn now, all because I left for three minutes to help other members of the guild.

How would you have acted in that situation Flux? Maybe I should have offered to suck his cock?
Can you please tell us the story one more time? I don't think we fully appreciate what happened yet.
You're annoying me. Answer my question as to what the fuck was I supposed to do given the circumstances?
For being a self proclaimed genius you lack a lot of intelligence if you are seriously asking that question. Anyone wanna help him out on the point he's missing?

Ceowulff

Blackwing Lair Raider
Since Mediah is tomorrow your DP build doesn't really matter versus +20 enchant lvl55 sorcs / rangers, you'll get mauled by geared people and you'll do both crap damage and healing. Also DP is rumoured to have a soft cap, as well as damage modifiers ignoring DP. If you wanna do small scale group PvP (let's be crazy here) wizards/witches hit like trucks with their AoE and bring nice CCs on the table. They heal like shit, their healing spells require to either stand still for 3s and wait a minute to activate it again or hit a +20% hp every 10 seconds. They have no sustain heal, shield party mechanics [corrected] group wise. They bring so much on the table with their powerful AoE damage and CCs one would find silly to go otherwise. And if you wanna do large scale PvP, stand on the top of the walls with the rangers and bring death and pain to anyone below.
In the end they didn't push out the new enchanting levels though did they? We are still +15 max post patch.

Woolygimp

In the end they didn't push out the new enchanting levels though did they? We are still +15 max post patch.
Even if they did his post is really incorrect. On top of that, a lot of classes (like Rangers) had their damage nerfed. My Wizard/Witch DP-based support/healing build is very viable.

Abefroman

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
For being a self proclaimed genius you lack a lot of intelligence if you are seriously asking that question. Anyone wanna help him out on the point he's missing?
I dunno man. I think I need a refresher on what happened.

Xexx

Vyemm Raider
Pretty sure i first read this before i started playing Grim Dawn last week. How is this still an ongoing topic?

rrr_img_130090.jpg

Brikker

Trump's Staff
Ranger AE evasive explosion shot was nerfed decently it seems. Any other rangers know a good AE attack for leveling? The shotgun one isn't as wide and takes a lot of EP...

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
With Mediah out now, will those who want to reach 56 be moving out to the desert? I got kinda tired of PK's roaming around Abandoned Monastery/Hexe/Shrine(s) while I was doing dailies and working on getting the accessories.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
If what Wooly is saying is true, in other games I would have de-guilded and PK'd them. But this is BDO police state I guess.

Convo

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
There's one quality I have, and that's integrity. That's exactly what happened, no bullshit or embellishment. Jerrak's really a pretty nice guy btw, but I never had the chance to talk with him again because he doesn't play all that much anymore. You can ask him personally about his version if you gave a shit, I guess. This is why I behaving the way I did.
Wait!! So you were serious about all the NBA stuff??

Woolygimp

Wait!! So you were serious about all the NBA stuff??
Yeah. Westbrook is better than Durant, and Curry is a boss. This is fact, not opinion.

So now that Rangers got nerfed, and Berserkers got buffed (even though we didn't need one) my god are Zerkers going to overpowered. I don't know why we got buffed, all we really needed was for the skills we had to work...

I mean there was a LOT of complaining from noobs who were running a +DP offhand and saying, "oh my god, my damage sucks!" but I got a Liverto (+acc per enchantment) and switched to the Oros off-hand and was beating the shit out of everyone I came across.

Berserkers are a God tier class now, undisputed kings of PvE and we should be amazing in PvP since our most damaging PvP ability was buffed (by almost double) and our hard counter (Rangers) took a nerf the size of Ron Jeremy's dick.

Also, why would I switch to a Kzarka weapon? Liverto has the exact same damage. The only visible tooltip difference is +3 attack speed instead of +crit and I'd rather have the Liverto's crit. People say Kzarka is BiS without really providing any information that backs that claim up.

...just like someone saying Saiyer was BiS off-hand for Berserker (Because you know, Korea and everything, right) and it's been proven that Saiyer sucks something hard. Well at least if you want to kill anything it does, and really doesn't help make you that much tankier at all since people are all stacking tons of +accuracy (so evasion is not as helpful).

Frenzied Destroyer
Rank 1: 75% (122%) > 103% (167%)
Rank 2: 89% (138%) > 121% (198%)
Rank 3: 100% (162%) > 139% (231%)
Rank 4: 112% (189%) > 157% (264%)
Rank 5: 126% (236%) > 175% (298%)
Rank 6: 150% (340%) > 193% (386%)
Every single attack we have got buffed besides our spin.

90Proof_sl

shitlord
A long time ago in a mmo far, far away .....

"Sand Giant so big
Sand Giant so strong
You keep the bad guy out of the sand
And with 10 of you its a marching band
Evil clerics drop with no pain
And your face is beautiful, like Saddam Hussein

- Fansy
Level 5 Troubledoor
Finished Everquest 7/05/01 (but I keep playing anyway)"

flux_sl

shitlord
Apparently not because you're acting like I was being unreasonable. A guildmate stole my spawn, selfishly refused to group, lied to my face about it, and then told me to shut the fuck up and that it's his spawn now, all because I left for three minutes to help other members of the guild.

How would you have acted in that situation Flux? Maybe I should have offered to suck his cock?
You're annoying me. Answer my question as to what the fuck was I supposed to do given the circumstances?
I dunno man. I think I need a refresher on what happened.
Well done sir.

Woolygimp

By the way, they increased the soft cap. They did not just add in mobs that give more experience, so while everyone is in Mediah fighting for spawns... the old world, i.e. Kzarka Shrine is probably one of the fastest ways to 54.

Flobee

Vyemm Raider
So I knew I wasn't good, but the battleground prove that I am legit fucking terrible at pvp in this game. At least There is a place for me to practice now I guess, but holy shit is it overwhelming