Black Desert

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
I thought you could control the contract prices? I know my guild has 1k a day contracts for new players, 7k a day for members, and 30k a day for officers.

Or is the rate set and it changes based on guild size?

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Lol had my first pvp encounter today. First was some guy in a ghillie suit at catfish who attacked me once when I showed up and told me to leave... I let him slide on that one and just went to one of the other spawn points and told him not to attack me like that again. He hit me for about 200 with a claws of darkness. Only pvp I had before this was some noob at manshas who I didn't even realize was flagged up on me who spent like... 20 seconds attacking me and did zero damage before he just ran off (I didn't even attack him because I thought he was just trying to take mobs from me, lol). So then about 1-2 hours after the catfish guy i'm at abandoned monastery running around and I go to turn my pet specials on (wasn't stealing mobs from anyone, I don't really do that) when some witch runs up and flags on me. Gets like 4 free shots off on me while i'm busy clicking on my pet specials and then I started fighting back. 2 minutes later i'm laughing at the dead witch (she had lots of cc but didn't do much damage to me, maybe I used 4 pots in the whole fight). Was a fun fight, I like it better than I did the pvp in TERA.

MaseK

Molten Core Raider
Glad to see people are enjoying the game. Wife's wanting to try it out but I'd prefer not to buy it straight out - any Bros with keys leftover let me know!!

jonoki

Molten Core Raider
Started this up last week and haven't had this much fun in an MMO in a while.
smile.png
Question though... I can only really go deep on the weekends as far as play time goes, but it seems pretty easy to level up. I'm wondering if I just grind to 45+ would it be a nightmare as far as getting ganked goes as I probably wouldn't have the best gear? Should I slow down and do tradeskills and make silvers and try to ease more into those levels?

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
I met the first lurker today at Red Nose who copied my armor/color scheme down to a fucking-T. He was a fresh 50, he had every matching piece of armor, with an attempt at the same colors in every slot. I mean, we're talking about a specific costume, with 25 hard points all dyed the same.

I don't believe in coincidences, I mean every detail was exactly copied.

He called me a wannabe in /general but didn't dispute it in tells.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Why are people still on the fence about this? It's a fun game, and there's more end-game content here than I can ever recall being released. I mean if you can't find shit to do...then you're doing it wrong. It's more like, log in... realize you have a to-do list of a thousand things, and try to accomplish as much as you can.

For instance, I'm trying to maintain a huge production empire, while expanding it to craft tier 3 armor reform storms and an Agerian Factory so that I can make ultimate armor, which I've been failing, while keeping my fisherman constantly stocked with beer, herbs, fishing poles (can't repair out of Illya), and water so that he can produce stam potions using the energy that he generates being AFK. Then trying to do all my boss scrolls, before they expire, then the dailies, and then trying to raise my life skills so that I can... etc.

All the while doing every quest I can possible because I realized that I'll never have as many CPs as I need.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Started this up last week and haven't had this much fun in an MMO in a while.
smile.png
Question though... I can only really go deep on the weekends as far as play time goes, but it seems pretty easy to level up. I'm wondering if I just grind to 45+ would it be a nightmare as far as getting ganked goes as I probably wouldn't have the best gear? Should I slow down and do tradeskills and make silvers and try to ease more into those levels?
Almost nobody (and I really mean nobody) will kill you while you're running around grinding. I got attacked once and it was after I was already 50 by someone who didn't want me to come into their grind spot and they didn't chase me down or anything. As long as you aren't trying to steal mobs from people, nobody is going to give a fuck or bother with the karma loss. The only exception might be if you're in a spot and a person or group comes in and wants to take the spot from you, in which case you can just move to a different spot if you have to (almost nobody ever tried to steal camps from me either, though).

PS: Nobody has tried to copy my setup yet although I probably don't look as cool as your char, wooly. =(

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Is there a ReRolled guild yet? I know there's a bunch of PRX variants. But was looking for something a little different.

McFly

<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Not to my knowledge. There's just the PRX guild.
Bleh. I just dinged my Wizard to 50 and was hoping there was a specific guild for us. I'm still a total newbie at the game, but if anyone has interest in forming one PM me.