Black Desert

Daidraco

Golden Baronet of the Realm
So a heads up to guilds recruiting on Edan:

"Twitch Personality" || Family Name: "MissBulgaria" -- Twitch: beatsbumpin || He joins guilds under the premise of any regular member and then goes on a killing spree of AFK fishers and weak characters usually claiming his guild allows it.

He'll join your TS or whatever claim to want a guild and if he "gets found out" he'll bail or claim that people are telling lies about him.

Free to suffer through his cringey stream if you want to see if he is material for your guild. Just seems like a 0 personality moron to me but he may be your thing.

Twitch
I saw him advertise his twitch on Server Chat yesterday. Server chat annoyingly seems to for advertising twitch streams lately. I think I may end up adding "twitch" to my chat list. :/

Byr

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

"Twitch Personality" || Family Name: "MissBulgaria" -- Twitch: beatsbumpin || He joins guilds under the premise of any regular member and then goes on a killing spree of AFK fishers and weak characters usually claiming his guild allows it.

He'll join your TS or whatever claim to want a guild and if he "gets found out" he'll bail or claim that people are telling lies about him.

Free to suffer through his cringey stream if you want to see if he is material for your guild. Just seems like a 0 personality moron to me but he may be your thing.

Twitch
Mass recruitment guilds deserve people like him.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>

Twitch
lol.

He was famous on Kyrios (ArcheAge)

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Mass recruitment guilds deserve people like him.
Seemed like he was changing up his deal and going long-con type route. He applied to a guild and was actually in TS with them and was baiting them along.

Either way I'm having fun trolling him atm.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Trolling wise you will never be as cool as that guy sniping streamers with the fish costume and spamming "DUN DUN DUN" after the kill.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Isn't everyone who trolls at this point just a poor imitation of Fansy.
Possibly, it has been so long since fansy.

I think the term has evolved a tad though to generally mean causing self-amusement at the detriment of others.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
Already pretty infamous on edan, he ganked my 47 valk in abandoned monastery when i was half a second from dying to mobs anyway

Brikker

Trump's Staff
There's a recorded twitch stream out there of a guild/group that just stream sniped the shit out of that MissBulgaria guy for awhile. He got pretty angry. Probably on youtube somewhere.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
There's a recorded twitch stream out there of a guild/group that just stream sniped the shit out of that MissBulgaria guy for awhile. He got pretty angry. Probably on youtube somewhere.
After a week of AFK fishing I wanted some action. I went off on a couple guild groups doing rednose. Ended up with an awesome 5v1, which I won. They called in another guild group of 5 which smashed me. I turned around to see my karma drop from 300k to -60k and turned red, with 1 health potion left. Second group had a Ranger and man, they fuck Berserkers so hard up the ass it's pathetic.

Bunch of nerds kept taking turns flagging on me, realizing they weren't doing much then running off. Finally enough of them worked up the courage to just beat me down.
frown.png

Going accidentally red sucks, I mean I only killed 5 people in the first group, and 2 in the second.

Can I even defend myself from idiots who attack me or I have to run/die?

I have 300 combined AP/DP ungemmed and fuck you lose XP from dying even with Elion's if you're red.

Got about 6-8 tells saying, "what you did at Rednose was fucking awesome!"

What isn't awesome is that two pieces of armor have gone from +15 to +14, I can't buy health pots or repair my armor...and I need help from friends to get me back to neutral. Man, going red is way to unforgiving. To lose 40 stones worth of enhancements with one death on top of about 2% exp per death even with Elion's, while not being able to buy the stuff needed to reduce your karma in the first place? wtf?

Woolygimp

Ok. So I died again, my Liverto dropped from 15 to 14, and my OH from 15 to 14. Armor's broke and I can't repair.

Because I went a few thousand over a dumb fucking limit, awesome mechanics guys. I've never been so close to quitting.

So if you even accidentally go over, you basically get a "fuck you" delete your character. It's not like the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD BEING ABLE TO ATTACK YOU WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS IS ENOUGH? but to cut you off from supplies 100%!?!??!

Oh, and my helmet. Two deaths and every +15 piece of gear I have dropped by one.

Tuco

I got Tuco'd!
<Gold Donor>
Ok. So I died again, my Liverto dropped from 15 to 14, and my OH from 15 to 14. Armor's broke and I can't repair.

Because I went a few thousand over a dumb fucking limit, awesome mechanics guys. I've never been so close to quitting.

So if you even accidentally go over, you basically get a "fuck you" delete your character. It's not like the ENTIRE FUCKING WORLD BEING ABLE TO ATTACK YOU WITHOUT REPERCUSSIONS IS ENOUGH? but to cut you off from supplies 100%!?!??!

Oh, and my helmet. Two deaths and every +15 piece of gear I have dropped by one.
I would've loved it if they made a server without a karma system.

Woolygimp

Well I'm out of the negative, with about .7% exp left, and now all of my +15 gear (including Liverto is) is down to +13.

Not a big deal, I'll just afk fish and fucking do imp scrolls for a couple weeks and be back to max. If I had known that PVE deaths caused enhancement lost, I wouldn't have tried so desperate to sneak into town and buy potions from vendors. Ugh.

They open up a bandit town in valencia patch, untill then better have friends. On the MissBulgaria issue I will call it, I see why he mostly kills afk players I watched his stream for a while and as a Sorc he sucks at pvp, I watched him try to solo a grp of lower lvl players at serendia shrine and kill one guy and call it a victory, a decent sorc could have wiped the floor with the whole grp.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
I was playing afk a bit last night just doing Amity while watching the NFL draft. Finally got my two grunil pieces to 15. Now for my two taritias. Ho hum.

Cybsled

Apparently the Muwa/Maehwas are bugged...someone said DP isn't applying and AP doesn't scale properly for them either?

That might explain why shit is hitting me for 1/3rd my HP while leveling.

Draegan_sl

2 Minutes Hate
Apparently you don't see it early if you have decent DP because low level mobs dont have enough accuracy. Once you move into mediah you start getting shit on.

This game is lulzy.

Janx

<Silver Donator>
Digging the Musa, just starting out so haven't seen the defensive problem yet. Love the mobility and damage seems pretty legit. After watching some vids/streams really seems like I need to invest in some pets, are some pets better than others or is it just an atheistic thing?