Black Desert

Dandai

<WoW Guild Officer>
<Gold Donor>
PvP is enabled once you hit 45 right? How often should I expect to get ganked? I've been focusing more on completing the quests I come across than actually leveling because the world PvP is something that I don't think I'll enjoy very much.

Hmerly

Golden Knight of the Realm
It happens. If you come upon a spot where people are clearing and you try to pull a few mobs you may end up getting ganked really quickly. It just depends. Happens really quickly though if you're not careful. Makes you mindful anytime you see another group of players out in the wilds.

moontayle

Golden Squire
It happens. If you come upon a spot where people are clearing and you try to pull a few mobs you may end up getting ganked really quickly. It just depends. Happens really quickly though if you're not careful. Makes you mindful anytime you see another group of players out in the wilds.
Meh. I leveled to 50 without a guild and never once got ganked. There's usually lots of places to grind and only a couple of classes are capable of clearing out a wide area before respawns. As long as you're mindful of the other people around you, should be no problems.

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Meh. I leveled to 50 without a guild and never once got ganked. There's usually lots of places to grind and only a couple of classes are capable of clearing out a wide area before respawns. As long as you're mindful of the other people around you, should be no problems.
Same experience so far, guildies are dying a bit because they roll in and step on toes then get railed.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

IyT45Il.png

moontayle

Golden Squire
Haha that shit made me crack up first thing this morning! Thanks

I was short one fucking maehwa seal for the 12 needed. Im salty af cause I had a business trip, now.
Google Remote Desktop bro. You can't do too much with the game through it (movement is nearly impossible without utilizing the click-to-move setting) but it has allowed me to keep up with workers, switch out fishing poles, use energy, etc. During patch days I use it to get the download before I get home. If you had GRD you could have just logged in and then logged out and not have worried about missing a daily reward. There's an app for tablets and phones and you can get it through a Chrome App as well for desktop.

One of the biggest gripes I have is that the game won't give you login rewards if you're logged in straight through. Have to switch channels at the very least.

Radge_sl

shitlord
I was short one fucking maehwa seal for the 12 needed. Im salty af cause I had a business trip, now.
Some people on Reddit were commenting that if you open a ticket to the GM, they will throw you a pity seal or two. Might be worth a shot.

In other news, what is everyone doing to farm up those damn Rums for the in-game event. The drop rate seems very...random.

Sneaky

Lord Nagafen Raider
Holy fuck, I wish I didn't feel obligated to do every life quest I come across (yea sure, let me run all the way back to the starter town to milk 10 cows so I can make cream for some fruit pies I cannot even use myself).

Malkav

French Madman
Holy fuck, I wish I didn't feel obligated to do every life quest I come across (yea sure, let me run all the way back to the starter town to milk 10 cows so I can make cream for some fruit pies I cannot even use myself).
Haha yeah, I have the same problem. I have been conditioned into doing everything on the map.

And I can't say no to some contribution XP.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
Welp I had a ton of fun playing but i'm pretty sure i'm done now. It's absolutely retarded that guildless trolls get rewarded for being obnoxious twats at the expense of everyone/anyone else. Can't declare on them since they're guildless, only other option is to go red since they can just keep running back from the closest node and continuing to be stupid. 10 minutes later (tops), you're red and they're still happily stealing some of your mobs with no consequence.

zombiewizardhawk

Potato del Grande
The tards still end up winning that way. It wouldn't be a problem if the best ring in the game didn't drop off of mobs that a lvl 47 in safe enchanted gear can farm all day, but that's not the case. So I get to go farm silver for 5 hours to buy one while the scrubs get to farm 5 in the same time. It's silly. If they were in a guild I could just dec on them and kill them every time they came back, which is fine. Can't do that for the tards who stay out of a guild to avoid that, tho.

It's not a problem at higher level areas because I can always just knock em down and let them mobrip but the only mobs at abandoned monastery that even stand a chance at killing someone are the Sturdy and they don't spawn that often and are easy to avoid, but you don't get marks at the other areas.

intelnavi_sl

shitlord
How are you not out-dpsing a lvl 47 that they can steal your mobs? Roll a farming class if you want to farm. It's extremely easy to level alts

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Roll a farming class if you want to farm.
I've seen people say this, What is a farming class?

Witch? Sorc?

(Not having the same issue he is having, have had a total of 2 people flag on me: 1. tried to steal a named mob, ended up nearly dead after I stunned them in his swing and they took 2/3rds their health in damage 2. was a cunt that tried to PK me while they thought I was afk outside of a city.)