Black Desert

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
There's one in Velia so you can buy everything right away on a new char, just not sure if that shit's staying on getting deleted though. It's not even supposed to be in the game I think? But anyway can't use them till 56 that's why I was asking about weapons options for lvling, just random shit off the market I guess then? I thought tagging would help but that shit's way too fucking expensive for just lvling thought it'd be cheap.

I feel like you don't really need to spend anything to level. Maybe give some spare accessories you have, use each weapon they give you while doing the story, then upgrade the naru asap as you get stones. And yeah sorry I meant Naru -> Narc, not Tuvala(that was the old stuff). Questings all the way to 61, you barely need anything they don't give you via the story, and its not really slow , you still just run around 1 shotting mobs(except maybe the bosses).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Well talking about the grind to 56 then run stuff, rather than do the story as you go. It's faster that way it seems, although you do have to do the story after that anyway so not sure how much faster. I know when leveling directly it's straight forward, you get tons of upgrade stones for Naru stuff and it's very easy really, I was just considering the grind first method which you kinda need a weapon since you start grinding at Heidel or so, before you get Naru weapons, and even if you did since you don't do the story you don't get stones. Although at 45 you can rent a Kaia in Calpheon and I guess you can probably level to 45 using literally a grey weapon if you have some AP accessories.

I'll figure it out when I level something next, for now thinking of taking my Shai lifer to 56 and my Witch to 60 before I roll something else. Should have bought one more char slot when they were on sale though, I only have one left and kinda want to make a DK and a Maewha.

Cinge

Vyemm Raider
Ah. I don't think I did any grinding. I basically quested all the way to 61. Then went to polly forest to get skill points. The most I did was kill 100 mobs for a side quest or something.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Well talking about the grind to 56 then run stuff, rather than do the story as you go. It's faster that way it seems, although you do have to do the story after that anyway so not sure how much faster. I know when leveling directly it's straight forward, you get tons of upgrade stones for Naru stuff and it's very easy really, I was just considering the grind first method which you kinda need a weapon since you start grinding at Heidel or so, before you get Naru weapons, and even if you did since you don't do the story you don't get stones. Although at 45 you can rent a Kaia in Calpheon and I guess you can probably level to 45 using literally a grey weapon if you have some AP accessories.

I'll figure it out when I level something next, for now thinking of taking my Shai lifer to 56 and my Witch to 60 before I roll something else. Should have bought one more char slot when they were on sale though, I only have one left and kinda want to make a DK and a Maewha.
You could pickup the Kaia weapons out of Calpheon for 50 CP. Kaia weapons alone have like 60+AP on them, so you only need around another 40 from accessories, offhand, etc. to reach 100+, which is all you need to grind to 56 and grab Oasis gear. Just turn them back in to get your CP back once you hit 56 and can get Oasis, then repeat on a new class. Accessories you can swap between classes and for off-hands you can buy them from the arms dealer on the upper terrace in Heidal. She also sells Ornelia weapons, which are pretty decent and only 250k silver if you didn't want to spend the 50 CP to rent Kaia weapons.

Ellie (the Oasis vendor) is located at pretty much every city stable vendor out there. Velia, Heidal, Calpheon, Duvencrune, etc.

That last skill looks like it could be so fun, with 3 variable ways to do it. I really hope more stuff is protected. Those are some long cast times/animations.
I really hope his awakening isn't as unprotected as succession. The Sage is perfect for me aesthetically (and I'm a total sucker for lightning shit + spears), so it was a real bummer seeing how much of his shit was unprotected in succession. It was unbearable coming from Guardian. I want to make him my new main so badly with this awakening teaser, but if all that shit is unprotected? No fuckin' way.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
You could pickup the Kaia weapons out of Calpheon for 50 CP. Kaia weapons alone have like 60+AP on them, so you only need around another 40 from accessories, offhand, etc. to reach 100+, which is all you need to grind to 56 and grab Oasis gear. Just turn them back in to get your CP back once you hit 56 and can get Oasis, then repeat on a new class. Accessories you can swap between classes and for off-hands you can buy them from the arms dealer on the upper terrace in Heidal. She also sells Ornelia weapons, which are pretty decent and only 250k silver if you didn't want to spend the 50 CP to rent Kaia weapons.

Ellie (the Oasis vendor) is located at pretty much every city stable vendor out there. Velia, Heidal, Calpheon, Duvencrune, etc.
I literally mentionned Kaia in the post you quoted, but you can only rent at 45, so you still need a weapon to get to 45. And Oasis we've been talking about them all of last page yeah.

But I found it in the youtube guide, I must have skipped past it before and forgot, you can buy Ornelia weapons in Heidel for 250k and they have 30AP base then you upgrade them a bit and you're good to go, plenty to get to 45 then rent a Kaia.

Bondurant

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
unknown.png
unknown (1).png

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
There's one in Velia so you can buy everything right away on a new char, just not sure if that shit's staying on getting deleted though. It's not even supposed to be in the game I think? But anyway can't use them till 56 that's why I was asking about weapons options for lvling, just random shit off the market I guess then? I thought tagging would help but that shit's way too fucking expensive for just lvling thought it'd be cheap.
I'd just go with whatever gives you the most AP before 56. There really isnt any need to figure out the extra/hidden stats until you hit places like Schultz or Valencia. The market seems pretty flush with +10-I weapons for cheap. I'd just go with whatever is available, there isnt any need anymore to specialize (like Yuria) until end game.

Armor is the same, just get what is cheap. Once you finalize a character and get to 56 then I'd get into Kutum, Zarka, Yuria, etc...

Tagging is great for end game stuff

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah I was just wondering if anyone had like a "technique" for fast rerolling but I guess a lot of people already have every class they like or a lot of gear to throw around so it doesn't matter(if you have PEN accessories you get so much AP you can wave a stick and kill shit regardless for example). Ultimately doesn't matter much, doesn't slow down much, but I did enjoy running around with my Witch with the +15 Liverto staff I bought and just one shotting everything up to the 50mobs with just magic arrow, so I didn't even need to stop to cast just hold right click and run around. Next char I'll be doing the main quest as I level though, since it's not really worth it skipping it since I have to do it anyway.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Yeah I was just wondering if anyone had like a "technique" for fast rerolling but I guess a lot of people already have every class they like or a lot of gear to throw around so it doesn't matter(if you have PEN accessories you get so much AP you can wave a stick and kill shit regardless for example). Ultimately doesn't matter much, doesn't slow down much, but I did enjoy running around with my Witch with the +15 Liverto staff I bought and just one shotting everything up to the 50mobs with just magic arrow, so I didn't even need to stop to cast just hold right click and run around. Next char I'll be doing the main quest as I level though, since it's not really worth it skipping it since I have to do it anyway.
Honestly, I'd probably just do lifeskills for long enough to buy duo or pri accessories that you just pass around. That'd probably be faster if you think you want to try out every class to level 50+. You can get duo Tungrad accessories for around 4bil for a full set. You can probably drop that to 1bil and get PRI versions which still gets you 60AP. Or you could probably squeak out 70-75ish AP if you went DUO of random accessories like crescent rings, ogre neck, basilisk belt, narc earrings, etc. and save around 2ish or so billion from doing Tungrad's. At that point a simple green weapon that costs 20k silver gets you to where you need to be to hit 56.

• 1Like

Grim1

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
I love the ability to afk and progress in this game. For someone like me who works waaay too fucking much, it's very cool to be able to set up my toon up and come back 12 hours later to see tangible results.

My main toon has over 200 days played now and I doubt i've spent more than 5 or 6 of those days actually pushing the keys. Comp does most of the work.

• 1Like

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Honestly, I'd probably just do lifeskills for long enough to buy duo or pri accessories that you just pass around. That'd probably be faster if you think you want to try out every class to level 50+. You can get duo Tungrad accessories for around 4bil for a full set. You can probably drop that to 1bil and get PRI versions which still gets you 60AP. Or you could probably squeak out 70-75ish AP if you went DUO of random accessories like crescent rings, ogre neck, basilisk belt, narc earrings, etc. and save around 2ish or so billion from doing Tungrad's. At that point a simple green weapon that costs 20k silver gets you to where you need to be to hit 56.
Or go for a full azula set. Grinding the drop areas isn’t too rough, and the drops are pretty straightforward Then save for real sets while you use azula

Azula should get you through most areas. You can get a III wep and azula should get you through crescents and frogs with no problem

Edit: too much scotch

Raes

Vyemm Raider
This is what you want. Black Abyssal Weapon. It's a one off family quest. Once per week you can exchange the weapon at an npc for a box that any class can open and get the weapon for their class. No level restriction, just gotta be like 55 to do the initial quest.

• 1Like

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
This is what you want. Black Abyssal Weapon. It's a one off family quest. Once per week you can exchange the weapon at an npc for a box that any class can open and get the weapon for their class. No level restriction, just gotta be like 55 to do the initial quest.

This is the exact thing I did for my Sage when it released. Matters less if weapons are readily available for your class, but still effective.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>

Ah now that's useful to know, there's so much stuff in this game, unless you know specifically what to google for it's hard to find info, thanks I'll go read that and do the questline. Doesn't help that there's apparently no guide for it from grumpy or evildousharm so that's the first time I hear about it.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
This Black Abyssal thing is weird. I was on the quest(just didn't know what the quest was for, black spirit has dozen of fucking quests), just hadn't started since I just got to Mediah on this char. Anyway started the quest, kept doing the main story for a few hours too, came back to town after a bunch of stuff clearing my inventory, and while I still haven't finished the quest for it, I got not one, but 2 abyssal weapons in my bags? Not boxes either, directly weapons. Not sure where I got them, random quest rewards or some shit? Anyway boxed one already to get the weekly timer started, so that's nice.

Now have Abyssal, Narchilian armor and almost done with the Asula accessories, well the guaranteed ones. Will need to look into another ring/earring I guess.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
This Black Abyssal thing is weird. I was on the quest(just didn't know what the quest was for, black spirit has dozen of fucking quests), just hadn't started since I just got to Mediah on this char. Anyway started the quest, kept doing the main story for a few hours too, came back to town after a bunch of stuff clearing my inventory, and while I still haven't finished the quest for it, I got not one, but 2 abyssal weapons in my bags? Not boxes either, directly weapons. Not sure where I got them, random quest rewards or some shit? Anyway boxed one already to get the weekly timer started, so that's nice.

Now have Abyssal, Narchilian armor and almost done with the Asula accessories, well the guaranteed ones. Will need to look into another ring/earring I guess.

I meant to say this a day ago, but the Valencia, Kamasylve, Duvencrune and Odyl have quest lines all have upgradable accessories. Found a guide on grumpy that has all the details.

• 1Like

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider

You get 2 Rings from the Valencia 1 storyline (one near the beginning, one at the end). You get 2 earrings from the Kamasylvia quest chain, then a belt from the Dreighan quest chain, and finally a neck from the Odylitta quest chain. Those should be a goal, if you want a set of free accessories better than Asula.

When you finish the Mediah quest chain, you'll get a piece of Obsidian which can be used to upgrade the Black Abyssal weapon. I wouldn't recommend this unless you have a second Black Abyssal around since doing the upgrade locks that weapon so it can't be exchange back into a box like the Black Abyssal can. The BA should get you to lvl56 easily enough so that you can go get the Oasis armor / weapon(s), or the Narcillan weapons (which are better).