Black Desert

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I noticed some changes already cause the old tools have the wrong values, like more barter offers at low lvl(10 instead of 6) and such but yeah weight is still the big issue, didn't remember about this change but that'll be nice means you can load up on all the lvl 1s. I just do one chain a day cause I don't want to spend too long doing bartering atm, I still need to pve grind especially with 100% drop event.
Change hasn't hit NA yet, it was on global lab notes last week. We should get it next week. There's typically a two-week delay between global labs and NA servers.

Drat

Golden Knight of the Realm
I just started playing in the last couple of weeks. Walking straight into a T9 mount that can glide has really spoiled me.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Change hasn't hit NA yet, it was on global lab notes last week. We should get it next week. There's typically a two-week delay between global labs and NA servers.
Right I meant I didn't remember reading this in previews, it gets messy with the global > KR > other region notes.

On that note, SEA preview has Marni changes, lower server cd and karma share the stuff KR got a while back, as well as the newer generic infinite potion pity permanent alternate drop locations that only KR had gotten

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
False alert, we're still not getting them, they posted our stuff it's just the other things. Not even the alternate potion farm locations

Major Update Details

Added Blessing of the Morning buffs to the Black Shrine
Added Margoria Pirate Fleet
Added Silver buffs to Ulukita and LoML
Added auto-complete feature to the Central Market search

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Our server cluster is probably larger than any other region, so getting them setup for the extra load from the marni changes will take longer. I think we're getting some of the other changes soon though.

Ridas

Pay to play forum
Got sucked into the game again. Finishing my last T5 armor and T5 Kzarka weapon soon. I have a Dandelion T5 awakening weapon. Sitting at 271 AP and ~335 DP and I have a preorder for garmoths heart for last 2 crystals slots.
What should I work om next? More AP? Or Caphra 10 on armor? I am in no hurry and just slowly progressimg, but I am hitting a point where I am a bit lost.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Got sucked into the game again. Finishing my last T5 armor and T5 Kzarka weapon soon. I have a Dandelion T5 awakening weapon. Sitting at 271 AP and ~335 DP and I have a preorder for garmoths heart for last 2 crystals slots.
What should I work om next? More AP? Or Caphra 10 on armor? I am in no hurry and just slowly progressimg, but I am hitting a point where I am a bit lost.
First of all, get ride of Kzarka and Dande. If your Dande is already PEN you can hold onto it for a while, but Blackstar and/or Godyr are just flat better these days. Some people that play succession run a TRI Caphras 19 Dande as the "cheaper" option for accuracy in PvP. For purely PvE, start saving up for DUO or TRI Godyr weapons, until you start the long grind to buy the PEN versions. Once you get a DUO or TRI Godyr main hand(I'd probably just save yourself the money and ignore the Dande for a while), I'd start working on accessory upgrades.

I'd caphras 10 your gloves first, since that's the cheapest piece to get at the moment.

• 1Like

Ridas

Pay to play forum
I dont pvp and play awakening. Tet blackstar doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade over pen dande I thought. Thought about saving up for pen blackstar awakening already, but I might burn out before I have enough money.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I dont pvp and play awakening. Tet blackstar doesn't seem like that much of an upgrade over pen dande I thought. Thought about saving up for pen blackstar awakening already, but I might burn out before I have enough money.
TET Blackstar isn't really, no. But TRI Godyr is a decent upgrade. Like I said, I'd ignore the Dande for now since you already have it PEN and just replace it once you get the cash for PEN Blackstar or Godyr.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
The monster AP should make it a pretty big upgrade on its own. I mean, yeah, sure sheet AP it won't be, but that's why you do the Godr like Kirun Kirun said.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Man potions are weird, I got enough gold to buy the health potion and I'm not even done farming my first piece for the mana pot. I think I'll finish it since one piece is the tanning one so supposedly it goes faster than the others. Then I need to figure out where I'm gonna farm money for the first actual gear upgrades. I could make a succ zerk for centaurs on next season but that sounds like shit that'll be overcamped like hell though. Kratuga getting buffed so maybe I'll just go there.

Still have like 3 weeks of jetina to go though before I can really get started on stuff.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
Man potions are weird, I got enough gold to buy the health potion and I'm not even done farming my first piece for the mana pot. I think I'll finish it since one piece is the tanning one so supposedly it goes faster than the others. Then I need to figure out where I'm gonna farm money for the first actual gear upgrades. I could make a succ zerk for centaurs on next season but that sounds like shit that'll be overcamped like hell though. Kratuga getting buffed so maybe I'll just go there.

Still have like 3 weeks of jetina to go though before I can really get started on stuff.
If you're straight out of seasons, I'd definitely go with Centaurs if you're a "zoom zoom" class like a Musa, Maewha, or Zerker(Valk too, but Valk train is getting wacked soon). Outside of that, Gahaz is really solid silver/hr now, especially with Agris, and Kratuga is a fantastic spot if you have Agris. Sulphur mine is solid too if you're looking at going for the map, but it's only really decent silver with Agris. Kinda bleh without it.

And I know I've mentioned it before, but I really feel like Biraghi is highly underrated, especially fresh out of season. It's super solid EXP, decent silver/hr, and it gets you started toward your first cups.

• 1Like

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I was thinking about Kratuga but since it's getting a massive trash buff next week it'll be crowded as fuck, sucks cause I could use another monster AP artifact. For centaurs yeah need specific classes, bandits I ran it once to check it out wasn't so bad so might go for that. Sulphur I probably would keep for the new season char so I don't have to deal with 700GS ppl "duelling" for spot or outright killing me when they get there.

I might look into biraghi too. Doubt I'll see anyone there so that's a plus.

Kirun

Buzzfeed Editor
<Gold Donor>
I was thinking about Kratuga but since it's getting a massive trash buff next week it'll be crowded as fuck, sucks cause I could use another monster AP artifact. For centaurs yeah need specific classes, bandits I ran it once to check it out wasn't so bad so might go for that. Sulphur I probably would keep for the new season char so I don't have to deal with 700GS ppl "duelling" for spot or outright killing me when they get there.

I might look into biraghi too. Doubt I'll see anyone there so that's a plus.
Sulphur has a million rotations so I really doubt you wouldn't be able to find a spot, especially with all the different channels. Kratuga is definitely going to be crowded. It can already get a little crowded now, but there are also a lot of rotations there(at least 4 that are decent). People just only use double room for some reason. You should be able to find one of the lesser used rotations not in use.

Biraghi is really solid. Decent money with the cups getting a silver bump, feels "good" to grind when you have elvia weapon on, and the event is a nice little silver boost as well. I think a lot of people shit on that place before it got buffed and then just continued to assume it sucked even after the buffs. Don't get me wrong, it definitely gets outpaced once you get to 269k+ in terms of silver, but as a brand new season character and as a spot to collect yellow cookies? I've always thought it was great.

Worst case scenario I'd just stick to Gahaz until you earn enough to pump your gear to Lower Sycraia levels. Then you can just live there until the 281k+ bracket stuff.

JOESAN21

<Gold Donor>
Did the new Margoria pirate fleet. I’ve got a standard Carrok Valor with +10 green guns and nothing else yet. Was able to clear it with a Cad add on with no problems. The fire ships are annoying but not deadly at all. I’m betting they buff it

Got three of these, one crow coin thing and a cannonball replacement box
IMG_4113.jpeg

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Started rolling my fairy, stopped cause I ran out of lemurio feed shit somehow, consumes quite a lot to level up. Anyway feathery step V on 2 rerolls on first skill, then proceeded to spend like 40bucks into getting miracle cheer V(and I feel I was kinda lucky? Only like 10% chance those odds aren't good when rolling with money). Stuck at lvl 26 until I farm more, I could buy stuff to feed but seems pointless as I already have the 2 things I wanted anyway so I'll just slowly feed stuff I farm while I finish my mana pot.

Also today after reading the event pages I remembered there was supposed to be a minigame for gathering they added at some point, looked it up cause it never proced for me, had to do a quest. So I did that(and god the quest sucks, figures it's a loml quest but gets you running all around the fucking island). Minigame is nice, lets you dump energy faster.

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Just an FYI, but go with the most desired fairy skill first, because they get more expensive. So always start with Cheer V, and then work your way down the list.

• 1Like