Black Friday 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Usually we have this thread, I didn't see it so I figured I'd give it a post.

Black Friday 2018 Ads - BestBlackFriday.com

I'm on the fence, all big box retailers are going to have a PS4/Spiderman Bundle for $200, should I go ahead and do that or take my chances that Cyber Monday has them cheaper? I don't need the Spiderman even...I dunno.

As far as games and gaming, many seem to have the same exact deals. Which is nice I guess as there wont be as crazy of a mad dash for that stuff.

• 2Repost
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Usually we have this thread, I didn't see it so I figured I'd give it a post.

Black Friday 2018 Ads - BestBlackFriday.com

I'm on the fence, all big box retailers are going to have a PS4/Spiderman Bundle for $200, should I go ahead and do that or take my chances that Cyber Monday has them cheaper? I don't need the Spiderman even...I dunno.

As far as games and gaming, many seem to have the same exact deals. Which is nice I guess as there wont be as crazy of a mad dash for that stuff.
just do cyber monday amazon, no reason to stand out in the cold w/ plebs

Goonsquad Officer
FRIDAY OF COLOR

SIR. CHECK YOUR HETERONORMATIVECISWHITEPATRIARCHALETHNOCENTRIC WORLD VIEW

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
i plan on picking up a playstatino vr setup, depends how much $, i spend in japan tho, heh. beat saber comes out this month for ps4

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
any new hot gadgets? i feel like there isnt anything worth buying than slight upgrades to stuff everyone already has

Goonsquad Officer
Told the wife to find us a giant TV on black friday. She always goes out into that bullshit with her mom while i sit around in my underpants and play vidyagames.

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Told the wife to find us a giant TV on black friday. She always goes out into that bullshit with her mom while i sit around in my underpants and play vidyagames.
i have the cash for a nice new TV, but i realize, i dont watch TV much at all anymore. so ive been kinda bummed out with the lack of new stuff. i thought this was the fucking future. fucking boring so far.

• 2Like

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
i have the cash for a nice new TV, but i realize, i dont watch TV much at all anymore. so ive been kinda bummed out with the lack of new stuff. i thought this was the fucking future. fucking boring so far.
Give the Ds a chance, bro. We'll be back in the stone age in no time!

• 2Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>

there isn't much "gadgets" being pimped out, mostly it's the home automation nest bullshit.

but those nest shits are like 200x overpriced anyway and want a subscription service.

also, what scary ass jersey walmart would you even goto?

• 1Like

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
there isn't much "gadgets" being pimped out, mostly it's the home automation nest bullshit.

but those nest shits are like 200x overpriced anyway and want a subscription service.

also, what scary ass jersey walmart would you even goto?
i bought my current tv at the wally in Secaucus. they still had ypipo working there last time i went.

Fucker

Log Wizard

19-inch CRT tv with mono speaker; 90000000 excellent shows to watch. 65-inch 4k w/surround; jack shit to watch.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
do they still have that microcenter paterson? maybe you could get some computer toys
i might upgrade my PC, was thinking about it. this old one ive had way longer than usual, i used to upgrade every few years, but since i no longer MMORPG or play anything cept oldschool games for nostalgia i stuck with this old box. i guess its time i got a new one.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
19-inch CRT tv with mono speaker; 90000000 excellent shows to watch. 65-inch 4k w/surround; jack shit to watch.
i felt terrible chucking out my old 26 inch Sony Trinitron. that shit had bad audio, but i just ran a line through my stereo and the picture kept chugging along like a champ. had that sucker for 15 years and it never gave me trouble. i switched because of the analog hd thing. figured. might as well get a new set and see what the future was like. it sucks. nothing to watch. i just keep getting new monitors for the PC.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Just a tip for anyone that might be wanting to pick up a drone this black Friday-

DJI Spark
DJI Mavic 2
DJI Phantom 4 ADVANCED or PRO

Ignore all the rest unless you know enough to ignore me.

Especially Don't get anything in the $100-$800 range (except a Spark) unless you know what you're doing. <$100 is fine. >$800 is *probably* fine, but it's tough to beat DJI nowadays unless you're planning to do something like quad racing.

Last edited:

Siliconemelons

i felt terrible chucking out my old 26 inch Sony Trinitron. that shit had bad audio, but i just ran a line through my stereo and the picture kept chugging along like a champ. had that sucker for 15 years and it never gave me trouble. i switched because of the analog hd thing. figured. might as well get a new set and see what the future was like. it sucks. nothing to watch. i just keep getting new monitors for the PC.

My church was throwing out a similar trinatron for the same reason, I knew their tech guy and took it, plugged into my sound system and boom- used that free bro TV for years and it was a great CRT, many a ps1 and 2 games were enjoyed.

• 2Like