Black Friday 2018

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Synj

Dystopian Dreamer
<Gold Donor>
Still debating that 75 inch 8000 series Samsung . . .

Would replace a 52inch, 720p Samsung as primary TV . . . but I dont watch much TV anymore . . .

But god damn its a giant upgrade, and the 50% off (bullshit [3k MSRP on Samsung site, 2300 on Best Buy]) really makes it hard to ignore.

what do . . . what do . . .

Pull the trigger. Even though I don’t have as much time as I used to, that makes the moments I do that much more enjoyable having a nice TV experience.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member

Would replace a 52inch, 720p Samsung as primary TV . . . but I dont watch much TV anymore . . .

But god damn its a giant upgrade, and the 50% off (bullshit [3k MSRP on Samsung site, 2300 on Best Buy]) really makes it hard to ignore.

save your money, prices will keep going down. if you need a new tv, just buy a TCL Roku TV for practically nothing.

• 1Like
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>
Shoes should be 50% of your clothing cost. Ex: 100 jeans, 100 shirt, 20 boxers, 10 socks, 115shoes. Or 4k on a suit, 2k on shoes. Etc. They dont have the appearance appeal, but your right in that you wear them all fucking day. Same with mattresses. Anyway, was looking for some junk on Consumer Reports (forgot I had a sub) and saw mattresses.

Here is an ugly ass copy pasta for whoever cares.

Foam

OVERALL SCORE
Add to Compare
CasperThe Casper7
Best Buy
Price: $995

OVERALL SCORE
Add to Compare
EssentiaStratami2,3,5
Recommended
Price: $2,771

OVERALL SCORE
Add to Compare
ReverieDream Supreme II Hybrid Sleep System Firm5
Recommended
Price: $3,700

OVERALL SCORE
Add to Compare
Sleep on LatexPure Green Firm2,3,5
Recommended
Price: $795

OVERALL SCORE
Add to Compare
BedInABoxTranquillium1,7
Recommended
Price: $1,300

OVERALL SCORE
Add to Compare
Tuft & NeedleMint1
Recommended
Price: $895

Eh, had to delete about 90% of it due to size and image constraints, and the category ratings were all images, so had to delete those too. Blame a_skeleton_03. Sorry pals.
Take screenshots and post images?

Loser Araysar

Chief Russia Correspondent / Stock Pals CEO
<Gold Donor>

Waste of money

LachiusTZ

Rogue Deathwalker Box
<Silver Donator>
Going to skip it. Will burn the cash once I start the home theatre setup. And spend that money on another gun. Lol

Because of the way the reviews are structured, I'd have to take like 30 captures. Basically, the Casper is the best rated and one of the lowest in cost.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

GuardianX

Perpetually Pessimistic
<Bronze Donator>
Basically, the Casper is the best rated and one of the lowest in cost

Looking at:

Tuft & Needle MINT: Our Best Mattress + Free Delivery & Easy Returns

20% off atm making a king-sized 840 USD. They have 7000 reviews on their main mattress...

Too bad though because I wanna wait til after my wife's water breaks to buy a new one, no use buying a new matress to get gunked in about 3 ish months. Who knows maybe if I toss that at them they might give me a discount around that time, their marketing team seems pretty cool.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Looking at:

Tuft & Needle MINT: Our Best Mattress + Free Delivery & Easy Returns

20% off atm making a king-sized 840 USD. They have 7000 reviews on their main mattress...

Too bad though because I wanna wait til after my wife's water breaks to buy a new one, no use buying a new matress to get gunked in about 3 ish months. Who knows maybe if I toss that at them they might give me a discount around that time, their marketing team seems pretty cool.
i have my mattresses covered in dust mite covers that are water repellent, pretty awesome since wife likes to eat in bed and is a clutz.

TomServo

<Bronze Donator>
Going to skip it. Will burn the cash once I start the home theatre setup. And spend that money on another gun. Lol

Because of the way the reviews are structured, I'd have to take like 30 captures. Basically, the Casper is the best rated and one of the lowest in cost.
Had my king Casper for a year now. Best money spent on a mattress ever.

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
my haul this year was just a ps4vr w/ creed
Hey hey, tag me after you try it and let me know what you think.

I really want to get one for skyrim, but I'm afraid it would be overwhelming or worse, make me sick. No where around here has a demo set up.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Hey hey, tag me after you try it and let me know what you think.

I really want to get one for skyrim, but I'm afraid it would be overwhelming or worse, make me sick. No where around here has a demo set up.
yea i was focusing on setting up my living room/basement with ethernet first, also i've been trying to buy beat saber on ps4 w/ paypal and they keep saying no, and i'm too lazy to go out and grab my cc

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
yea i was focusing on setting up my living room/basement with ethernet first, also i've been trying to buy beat saber on ps4 w/ paypal and they keep saying no, and i'm too lazy to go out and grab my cc
I watched a trailer for that last night and a stream for a few minutes.

Nope nope, I've got zero rhythm. I'll stick to FUS ROH DAH

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so i lamed out for black friday and just bought myself some jeans which were BOGO for 55 dollars. i also bought 3 pounds of pipe tobacco and a new pipe.
so i got my tobacco and a snazzy new eye-tallion pipe, there was one problem. i ordered one pipe, but the geniuses over there sent me one BOX of snazzy new eye-tallion pipes. 12 in a box. all the same style. i guess i gotta call them up tomorrow to let them know what dunderheads they were for sending me 500 dollars worth of free pipes. probably gotta get over to the post office and send them back which means i gotta mess with wakandan postal workers. joy joy joy.

pharmakos

soʞɐɯɹɐɥd
<Bronze Donator>
so i got my tobacco and a snazzy new eye-tallion pipe, there was one problem. i ordered one pipe, but the geniuses over there sent me one BOX of snazzy new eye-tallion pipes. 12 in a box. all the same style. i guess i gotta call them up tomorrow to let them know what dunderheads they were for sending me 500 dollars worth of free pipes. probably gotta get over to the post office and send them back which means i gotta mess with wakandan postal workers. joy joy joy.

That's good of you, I guess? Lots of people would just sell them.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
That's good of you, I guess? Lots of people would just sell them.
even though i stream movies and TV shows free i'm pretty honest. they're a good company, been using them since 2008, when they fuck up they always make it up to me. i called them up, the CS was completely mindblown that they sent me all those pipes when their order form only lists me as receiving one, she kept me on hold for a bit while i guess the management were shaking their heads collectively, she got back to me and said they were sending me some mailing stickers to slap on the box and i can just chuck it in the UPS drop box. i was kinda hoping they would give me a discount on my next order, but i was just happy i dont have deal with laqueesha down at the PO now. still waiting on my peasant pants.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
even though i stream movies and TV shows free i'm pretty honest. they're a good company, been using them since 2008, when they fuck up they always make it up to me. i called them up, the CS was completely mindblown that they sent me all those pipes when their order form only lists me as receiving one, she kept me on hold for a bit while i guess the management were shaking their heads collectively, she got back to me and said they were sending me some mailing stickers to slap on the box and i can just chuck it in the UPS drop box. i was kinda hoping they would give me a discount on my next order, but i was just happy i dont have deal with laqueesha down at the PO now. still waiting on my peasant pants.
where i live now the supermarkets have USPS integration, so you actually have the supermarket staff taking care of USPS stuff, which is great b/c the supermarket staff (from a upscale supermarket) is hella more friendly and helpful than L'Shonda.

And yea i'd have to say Jersey USPS is the worst USPS i've seen.

• 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
where i live now the supermarkets have USPS integration, so you actually have the supermarket staff taking care of USPS stuff, which is great b/c the supermarket staff (from a upscale supermarket) is hella more friendly and helpful than L'Shonda.

And yea i'd have to say Jersey USPS is the worst USPS i've seen.
thats pretty sweet. the UPS dropbox is everywhere around here too, and i got my peasant jeans tonight. life is good!