Black Friday / Cyber Monday 2019

• Guest, it's time once again for the hotly contested and exciting FoH Asshat Tournament!

Go here and fill out your bracket!
    Who's been the biggest Asshat in the last year? Once again, only you can decide!

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Guns on sale. Surreal. Like, what do you do with it. Other than feel secure / less insecure? Eurocuck asking. All it gets you is jail time here. I guess that's security.
It's a very practical tool that you can use to pry someone else's dick out of your asshole. Making a verbal request first is good manners, but a rifle will get it out of there in a pinch as well.

• 1Solidarity
  • 1Worf
Reactions: 1 users

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
cyber monday has been pretty shit, don't expect much by the end of the day

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

The_Black_Log Foler

Stock Pals Senior Vice President
<Gold Donor>
Gave up buying guns. My safe doesn't have anymore room and I don't shoot hardly ever. I just buy a few boxes of ammo on occasion to stock up.

Shooting is fun though when I do it. Especially with the right gun.

• 1Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Gave up buying guns. My safe doesn't have anymore room
My Dad went to put his EDC in my safe when he showed up for Thanksgiving. He walked out of the back room and said "Jesus Christ, [Bandwagon]. You need to upgrade your storage....and probably check in to rehab".

• 5Worf
  • 1Smuggly
Reactions: 5 users

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
My Dad went to put his EDC in my safe when he showed up for Thanksgiving. He walked out of the back room and said "Jesus Christ, [Bandwagon]. You need to upgrade your storage....and probably check in to rehab".
Now what we should really be looking for is deals on safes! That's the real problem for most of us.

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
Now what we should really be looking for is deals on safes! That's the real problem for most of us.
be like me, i have a ghetto decoy safe in my main bedroom, so thieves can open it and be disapointed and won't look for my "real" safe.

• 1Worf
  • 1Like

The_Black_Log Foler

<Gold Donor>
be like me, i have a ghetto decoy safe in my main bedroom, so thieves can open it and be disapointed and won't look for my "real" safe.
Gotta get yourself an Arlo bro. That peace of mind.

Guurn

<Bronze Donator>
Guns on sale. Surreal. Like, what do you do with it. Other than feel secure / less insecure? Eurocuck asking. All it gets you is jail time

My current student hunts because he feels that commercial animal farms are unethical. He only eats meat be hunts. Like vegetarianism it is certainly more expensive than heading to the store but he feels it's worth it. Ultimately we buy guns and get great at shooting for fun and because it's a smart life decision.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Guns on sale. Surreal. Like, what do you do with it. Other than feel secure / less insecure? Eurocuck asking. All it gets you is jail time here. I guess that's security.
its used for the same things your knives and screwdrivers used to be for before they were taken away.

• 1Like

Lanx

Oye Ve
<Prior Amod>
its used for the same things your knives and screwdrivers used to be for before they were taken away.
DUDE! that just reminded me on a new way to shit on eurofags...

i'm gearing up to make my own cabinets, and deciding between using ugly kreg screws or going traditional and making tongue in groove, i have a table saw (that i haven't used yet lulz Crone Crone , what about you?) and i was like, lemme go look up this dado blade that ppl use to make that cut,

then looking at bosch...
bed3c1f84a5f3f31b93a5ebb060782fe.png

apparently euros are too dumb in the use of a dado blade and end up cutting off their fingers, so they just banned em entirely.

then i found out that euro table saws are sold crippled, with shorter arbors (this is the stick where you put the saws on, i'll just say it's a saw hub)

total cucks

• 1Like

Siliconemelons

... dado blades are illegal in the EU....

What the fuck - like, seriously? How do you like...do 90% of wood work.

Cucks

• 1Like

Gravel

Mr. Poopybutthole
Wait, why do you think kreg screws are ugly? Part of the point of them is you can't see them (unless you mean the hole?).

Kiroy

Marine Biologist
<Bronze Donator>
Couldnt find monitors so got high end pans from sur la table instead

We really needed upgrades and cook a ton so 6 hundo well spent i hope

(12 inch sauce, 12 inch sauté and 10 inch sauté)

• 2Like

Bandwagon

Kolohe
<Silver Donator>
Couldnt find monitors so got high end pans from sur la table instead

We really needed upgrades and cook a ton so 6 hundo well spent i hope

(12 inch sauce, 12 inch sauté and 10 inch sauté)
Pictures? I got a new skillet a couple months ago and EVERYTHING I've cooked in it that I've struggled with before is 10x easier now. Not that I'm dropping even a quarter of that on kitchenware when I'm the only one cooking...

Siliconemelons

The TOP and ALMOST TOP range Ikea cookware are actually darn good, and everything below them are college dorm level crap.

I use the Ikea 365 fry pan. They are 30$ish? I think and last a good 1 year (heh 365...) like "new" and another 1-2ish years "almost like new" and then, like most teflon pans, need to be replaced.