Black Panther (2018)

Malakriss

Golden Baronet of the Realm
No one bitched when Stargate SG-1 did it. But then.. they had full frontal nudity in their pilot episode. Long pointy dick weapons are the least worrisome of sci-fi tropes.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Couldn't those spears also fire like, energy pulses or something?
no
black_panther_lupita_nyongo_danai_gurira.0.jpg

Sevens

Log Wizard
found it...actually yes they could
Being made from Vibranium, Sonic Spears are incredibly durable, able to absorb kinetic energy. They are untraceable to metal detectors and can project a powerful sonic blast, similar to Ulysses Klaue's Prosthetic Arm, which is said to be able to destroy a tank.

• 1Worf
Reactions: 1 user

Xarpolis

Life's a Dream
So I'm finishing the movie tonight. The car chase scene through South Korea was pretty cool. Vibranium is the super metal, blah blah. Black Panther's super suit can absorb a direct shot from Klaw, which can flip a car, yet a shotgun slug takes him out. Ok.

They're in Wakanda to heal the CIA guy that took a bullet for one of BP's girls, and the sister makes a comment of "Great, another broken white boy for us to fix. This is going to be fun." There's no reason at all to have that in the movie. It would be like Captain America talking about how many "darkies" are around when he was first resurrected.

A few scenes later, she calls him "colonizer".

I agree with my last watching. BP's cousin is way too much of a thug. Everything he does is thugged out. Cash Money Records.

• 1Like

Tarrant

<Prior Amod>
Yeah was reading this a few min ago and was waiting for someone to post it up. Sucks, I enjoyed BP, wonder if they will be done with it or recast?

also, fuck cancer.

• 1Like
  • 1WTF
Reactions: 1 users

Harshaw

Throbbing Member
This is all Disney's way of having a legit reason for Shuri to become the Black Panther now.

• 1Like
  • 1Rustled
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 2 users

kegkilla

The Big Mod
<Banned>
Yeah was reading this a few min ago and was waiting for someone to post it up. Sucks, I enjoyed BP, wonder if they will be done with it or recast?

also, fuck cancer.
Lol you really have to ask? This is Disney we're talking about it and there's money at stake. Black Panther 2 will happen no matter if they have to make an animatronic puppet out of Boseman's corpse.

• 1Edgelord

spronk

FPS noob
Egjby7mXsAAXX-f.png

dude got diagnosed 4 years ago and kept making movies and being interviewed by assholes all while doing chemo and surgery, without drawing attention to his condition so his work can stand on its own. a true man

• 21Like
  • 6Solidarity
Reactions: 26 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
cancer sucks and he really wasnt a bad guy. not his fault the movie he did was pants on head racism.

• 3Solidarity
  • 3Like
  • 1Edgelord
Reactions: 6 users

Merrith

Golden Baronet of the Realm
dude got diagnosed 4 years ago and kept making movies and being interviewed by assholes all while doing chemo and surgery, without drawing attention to his condition so his work can stand on its own. a true man

Makes this hit even more in the feels.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users