Black Panther (2018)

Daezuel

Potato del Grande
Chadwick Boseman was great and and I seriously hope they just let the IP exit the MCU with quiet dignity rather than shitting all over its already iffy legacy by letting Letitia Wright try to shoulder that mantle. Her Shuri is fucking garbage.
0% chance.

• 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 user

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Be lanx

say all the aux series would have a major character in Endgame

proven wrong

say it’s because gen guardians all die

proven wrong

makeup dumb shit about skull

still get dunked on

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Chadwick Boseman was great and and I seriously hope they just let the IP exit the MCU with quiet dignity rather than shitting all over its already iffy legacy by letting Letitia Wright try to shoulder that mantle. Her Shuri is fucking garbage.

there were rumors for years that she was going to be the new BP. maybe those rumors were hints that Boseman would be noping out of the role at some point due to his illness. basically nothing has changed. she will now be the new BP.

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Well Shuri legit took over the role on more than one occasion in the comics and she was great in it but comic Shuri was pretty awesome, unlike the awful MCU Shuri who has only had a single good moment during all of her screen time. I'm sure they'll just handwave away Killmonger destroying all the herbs too.

• 1Like
Reactions: 1 user

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
he didn’t survive he’s bound to the gems. Shat are you talking about.
he isnt though, he was sent there for dissing the stones gods and his punishment was to offer the choice of sacrifice to each person come looking for the SS. for eternity if possible. he wasnt guarding the stones. he just offered the options. he was a fucking menu screen.

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
he isnt though, he was sent there for dissing the stones gods and his punishment was to offer the choice of sacrifice to each person come looking for the SS. for eternity if possible. he wasnt guarding the stones. he just offered the options. he was a fucking menu screen.

so how does he tie into strange defending the gems and dying? Am I having a stroke or are we on two different topics

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
so how does he tie into strange defending the gems and dying? Am I having a stroke or are we on two different topics
lol, i dunno. i thought you were saying that Redskull was the guardian of the Soulstone. when its the opposite. when the soulstone was taken, he was free to leave or he died or something something new villain in a different MCU film.

moonarchia

The Scientific Shitlord
Well Shuri legit took over the role on more than one occasion in the comics and she was great in it but comic Shuri was pretty awesome, unlike the awful MCU Shuri who has only had a single good moment during all of her screen time. I'm sure they'll just handwave snap away Killmonger destroying all the herbs too.
FTFY.

Lithose

Buzzfeed Editor
Well, this sucks. I thought BP was just okay, standard B level marvel opening fare, not great but not bad. He, however, was a good black panther. Absolutely sucks he died just as his star had risen--dude was going to be one of the biggest stars on earth throughout the next phase. =-/ At least he made a boat load of money for his family before he went.

• 6Like
Reactions: 5 users

Bubbles

2022 Asshat Award Winner
<Bronze Donator>
Can't wait for Idris Elba to be Black Panther.

...and ruin his career? You know that the next iteration of BP is gonna be woke as fuck, making the previous one look like a honorable member of the klan. The studio execs are probably already cumming just thinking about all the possibilities on how they can pander to the blacks pretending they care.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users