Black Panther (2018)

TBT-TheBigToe

Gemcutter
<Gold Donor>
Look on the bright side, this will inspire another round of talk about how this was the greatest movie ever made even though it's just mediocre with some really stupid ideas.

• 1Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 1 users

jayrebb

Naxxramas 1.0 Raider
Egjby7mXsAAXX-f.png

dude got diagnosed 4 years ago and kept making movies and being interviewed by assholes all while doing chemo and surgery, without drawing attention to his condition so his work can stand on its own. a true man

Thats pretty boss tbh

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
Wow: crazy. He was about to be the biggest star in the world in the new phase.

I didn’t love the movie, but I like him in the role. Bad story isn’t his fault

• 4Like
  • 2Solidarity
Reactions: 5 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
the MCU is dead. I think the plan was spider replaces start his mentor. Cap and BP had a bond but would be the do right leader with morals. I think they planned a 1 to 1 shift with Doc as the new Thor as the strongest guy. Fucks the whole franchise

• 1Garbage
Reactions: 1 user

Attog

Blackwing Lair Raider
its hard to say no to a money dump truck being backed into your driveway.
truck-and-money-300x236.png

Wonder when Disney found out about it vs. when he himself knew about it. If you may have a lethal condition who wouldn't want to make a bunch of money in the short term to take care of your family if you are gone.

• 2Like
Reactions: 1 users

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Wonder when Disney found out about it vs. when he himself knew about it. If you may have a lethal condition who wouldn't want to make a bunch of money in the short term to take care of your family if you are gone.
EminentSizzlingFalcon-small.gif

• 3Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 3 users

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
He debuted in Civil war and filmed in 2015

so seems like he got a dream job....debuted, and then got diagnosed and decided to cash out which I respect

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
they probably found out right during infinity war

he was probably supposed to live, but they killed him off (so he wouldn't have to act)

cuz think about it, theres at least 1 character from the auxiliary films in end game
ant-man
rocket/nebula
captain marvel

spider-man was probably a pain to get more screen time in endgame (with all that sony business) and it that death meme is awesome, and obviously doctor strange had to die cuz he guards the time gem

but black panther is auxiliary and should have been in the "time heist"

Breakdown

Gunnar Durden
they probably found out right during infinity war

he was probably supposed to live, but they killed him off (so he wouldn't have to act)

cuz think about it, theres at least 1 character from the auxiliary films in end game
ant-man
rocket/nebula
captain marvel

spider-man was probably a pain to get more screen time in endgame (with all that sony business) and it that death meme is awesome, and obviously doctor strange had to die cuz he guards the time gem

but black panther is auxiliary and should have been in the "time heist"

strange is auxiliary and arguably more important and gone so this idea is shit

Gavinmad

Mr. Poopybutthole
Chadwick Boseman was great and and I seriously hope they just let the IP exit the MCU with quiet dignity rather than shitting all over its already iffy legacy by letting Letitia Wright try to shoulder that mantle. Her Shuri is fucking garbage.

• 5Like
  • 1Dislike
Reactions: 5 users