Black (Red) Sonja

Phazael

Confirmed Beta Shitlord, Fat Bastard
<Aristocrat╭ರ_•́>
Pretty sure with her action chops lately they could have gotten Karen Gillian. Instead its another black person as a redhead wokester move.

• 3Like
Reactions: 2 users

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Tough role to cast. Tough movie to make. Doesn't matter who they put in the role, these types of movies almost always suck. Besides, the source material isn't workable with live action (chain mail bikinis are not a thing). So they will have to change it quite a bit to make it work.

Having said that, Hanna has a better chance than most actresses of pulling it off. She has attitude and physical presence that actually shows up on screen.
Jrfs4F.jpg

• 2Solidarity
  • 2Like
Reactions: 3 users

Chanur

Shit Posting Professional
<Gold Donor>
Unfortunately ill be skipping this. Which sucks because I am a big Conan fan and even read some of these new Red Sonja comics.

I actually like this actress and shes great in Killjoys. If they some how turn her into a convincing redhead maybe ill change my mind.

Last edited:
  • 1Like
  • 1Solidarity
Reactions: 1 users

Goatface

will probably be rated pg-13 and have med-low budget. i liked her in killjoys, but she doesn't have that big of star power.

i totally forgot, almost got this
1620317493485.png
1620317525311.png

• 1Cringe
Reactions: 1 user

Cynical

Canuckistani Terrorist
Hard pass for this. I don't give 2 shits what color you are, just do something original, or fits the material.

Like do a movie about Zula or some shit. Shes black, hates all men aside from Conan I think, and in a non-PG type movie it would be fun to watch her fuck up a bunch of people. I'd go see it for sure, you could SJW the fuck out of the character, and it could still fit as long as shes busting balls and kicking ass. As a kid I thought she was crazy and best character from that movie after Conan.
zula.jpg

• 5Like
Reactions: 4 users

Chris

Potato del Grande
Pretty sure with her action chops lately they could have gotten Karen Gillian. Instead its another black person as a redhead wokester move.
Karen Gillian has that face recognition Hollywood likes too after Jumanji.

Then again she's accidentally the highest grossing British actress of all time after being the secondary antagonist of Guardians of the Galaxy and it's sequels lol. Maybe this movie is beneath her.

Cybsled

Or a full plate. Big budget movies tend to have pretty involved schedules and commitments.

Chukzombi

Millie's Staff Member
Hard pass for this. I don't give 2 shits what color you are, just do something original, or fits the material.

Like do a movie about Zula or some shit. Shes black, hates all men aside from Conan I think, and in a non-PG type movie it would be fun to watch her fuck up a bunch of people. I'd go see it for sure, you could SJW the fuck out of the character, and it could still fit as long as shes busting balls and kicking ass. As a kid I thought she was crazy and best character from that movie after Conan.
View attachment 352944
Grace Jones is scary as fuck. she would also be too dark for starring in movies. they pick lighter black people because its easier to color balance with other actors in a scene. no, i'm not kidding.

• 1WTF

Caliane

I don't dislike her. She is half Norwegian/Nigerian which is funny to me because I know a girl who is Nigerian/Irish with red hair lol.

View attachment 352873

Not very black at all. /shrug
yeah. her features are not massively telling. if they dye her hair, it probably won't be that big of a deal.

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
yeah. her features are not massively telling. if they dye her hair, it probably won't be that big of a deal.
I feel like I need to clarify, the girl i know is the one pictured, not the actress.

• 1Worf

Caliane

yeah, I meant the actress.
Sonja may have fiery red hair. but shes not scottish, Irish or Norweigan. Shes Hyrkanian.
Which is actually Iran. Which sure, people migrate from the Hyborean age to modern.. But, a bronze skinned sonja is fine. or even a more coffee one.

• 1Like

Lanx

<Prior Amod>
Sonja may have fiery red hair. but shes not scottish, Irish or Norweigan. Shes Hyrkanian.
Which is actually Iran. Which sure, people migrate from the Hyborean age to modern.. But, a bronze skinned sonja is fine. or even a more coffee one.
hell, you should know

red sonja comic was written by a fat asian woman!!!

wth does fat asian woman have to do with writing red sonja?

Edaw

Parody
<Gold Donor>
Well, turns out I'm an idiot and she was sure to remind me. Her parents are Algerian and Irish. She get's a very nice deep olive when she tans which is never. She is always in the lab.

Here's a couple more, just cause.

1.jpg
2.jpg

3.jpg
4.jpg

She use to be super cringe SJW and 'lesbian'. She is red-pilled and loves dick now.

Last edited:
  • 3Like
  • 2Worf
  • 1I Came
Reactions: 5 users

Void

Experiencer
<Gold Donor>
  • 3Worf
Reactions: 2 users