Blade and Soul - Kung Fu Korea - Action MMO

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Fuck the BW fight as a melee with no tanks ever on our server. Just got 8 prestige after a messy, long kill and no chest.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Stalling pretty hard in the mid 30's. Just not excited to reach 45.
It gets better. I did too there, just powered through. Depends on class, though. BD finally gets enough points/tools to do most stuff.

Also, if you can hit 36 to get all the gear and the soulshield set from Tomb, it's a lot nicer to drive around with 12K+ HP.

Uriel

Blackwing Lair Raider
Cinderlands was the most boring zone for me, Moonwater is a lot cooler looking and more to do.

Woolygimp

Bronze Knight of the Realm
Is the game supposed to be this easy? I literally pulled the entire instance of South Anchor and AoE'd the mobs down in a few seconds, with almost no threat of dying.

Palum

what Suineg set it to
Is the game supposed to be this easy? I literally pulled the entire instance of South Anchor and AoE'd the mobs down in a few seconds, with almost no threat of dying.
This stops later. It's not ever truly 'hard' per se (sans 1-2 fights or a shitty class/gear) but it certainly gets obnoxious enough when a mob interrupts your rotation with a block and you are forced to press other buttons.

Rhuma_sl

shitlord
In fact the game is made for you to aoe trash, that's why every class has aoe abilities, before buying the game I was told, if you're killing 1 at a time, you're doing it wrong.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yeah basically you're supposed to pull large packs and aoe them. Difficulty comes from boss fights, never trash. And even then difficulty currently is kinda low(and especially in the leveling dungeons). Soloing the daily bosses stuff is interesting enough though. Get first ones in Jadestone, the scorpion and the poison mite thing, but those are still fairly meh. The sentinel dungeon in the first cinderlands desert town is where it starts getting fun I think. Well unless you're a summoner then it's like whatever, business as usual.

Sabbat

Trakanon Raider
Do we need True Profane to get to True Siren? google isn't really clear on the weapon progression at that point.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Yes, always Awakened > True > next tier. So True Profane, Awakened Siren, True Siren, Awakened Pirate, True Pirate(in tomorrow's patch).

Kriptini

Vyemm Raider
Decided to upgrade my weapon today. I had enough mats to go straight to True Siren +10. I had some 20 or so Cold Iron Offering weapons saved up, I figured that would be enough to get me there.

Haha... nope. Didn't even get me to Stage 3 of Awakened Siren. So after transmuting most of my Soulstones amd Element Powders away, I am now sitting on Awakened Siren +10 and it's absolute garbage compared to the True Profane weapon.

Afterwards I farmed Blackwyrms for 6 hours straight to try to recoup some of the money I lost. Unfortunately, no claw, Starling, or gems for me.

smile.png

MdOroK7.jpg

It's not no trade until I equip it.
Jesus.

Sylas

<Bronze Donator>
my weapons been stuck since like level 36. Why are Moonwater Transformation stones crafted/ah only? that shit is like 4 gold.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Feels like I'm ready for the patch now. Hit Plat in arena, maxxed out all my weapons & accessories, all the gems in my weapon are pretty close to BIS, my soulshield set has 'acceptable' rolls with +crit on each of them, and I have a fair amount of cash saved up. Sitting at over
400 AP & 2400ish crit.

For those who played a previous version of BNS, I do have some questions about this patch:

1- Hongmoon levels: I understand that they're hard to get and require a lot of grinding. Are these like traditional AAs in the sense that there's no questing to get them and you receive an xp bar that fills up slowly?
2- Mushin tower: Will this be a new solo daily? How difficult is it? What type of rewards will be available?
3- Bloodshade Harbor: Is there any actual upgrades for doing the 4 man as opposed to the 6 man? The webpage update indicates that the 4 man version will have, "the boss' own weapon as a drop' --) is this just purely cosmetic or is there a possibility of it being better than a max upgraded Hongmoon weapon?
4- Zen Beans: Can someone explain what can be bought with them and if there's any type of cap?
1) Yes, just like AA levels. We will get 5 before we get the lvl50 content patches. Then there will be up to 20 HM lvls, depending if we get them all at once, or in stages.
2) There will be a daily, should be worth 1g or so. Difficulty will vary depending on how well you play, and your gear. The 7th Floor boss is Junghado, the BM we see in the later stages of the Story. His difficulty should be on par with fighting Naksun at lvl42 in Dreadtide Arena. You will need to farm MT for 2 weapons to upgrade from True Siren through to True Pirate. There is at least 1 SS set, which combined with BSH SS will be the best you can get (I think), along with a couple outfits (Junghado can drop his hat).
3) No weapon upgrades to the Hongmoon until we get Spiral Labyrinth (next content after BSH), which will be a super rare chance at a Legendary. You will need to farm 4-man BSH for your Hongmoon skill item, unless you can afford to buy it off the Market.
4) Zen Beans are a new currency that comes from Arena PvP. There is no daily cap, but you can only hold 20k Beans at a time. You can buy a costume, and most importantly, you can buy Soul Stones with them.

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
Hit 45 then you can upgrade by doing daillies and getting 10g a day or whatever you end up doing. They'll probably go down in price soonish though, hell they've been steadily going down. I think first one I bought was 8g, and I started late, first ones were like 15g from what I understand.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Decided to upgrade my weapon today. I had enough mats to go straight to True Siren +10. I had some 20 or so Cold Iron Offering weapons saved up, I figured that would be enough to get me there.

Haha... nope. Didn't even get me to Stage 3 of Awakened Siren. So after transmuting most of my Soulstones amd Element Powders away, I am now sitting on Awakened Siren +10 and it's absolute garbage compared to the True Profane weapon.

Afterwards I farmed Blackwyrms for 6 hours straight to try to recoup some of the money I lost. Unfortunately, no claw, Starling, or gems for me.

Jesus.
Yea, right now the Siren weapons are pretty bad compared to True Profane, especially for classes that need to burn Chi (mana), the proc for True Profane is super nice, and the weapon is perfectly fine for all Mushin Tower / BSH. Though with tomorrows patch, the Siren/Pirate weapons will get a buff in the form of a Skill bonus for each class. I don't know what skill bonus each class will get, so it might be lame, but it could also be really nice. I think the bonus will increase as you from Awakened into True version.

Zindan

Ahn'Qiraj Raider
Most surprising thing to me right now is the price for Moonwater Tears, in NA they seem to be going for 70+sp each...kinda insane. You can make some steady money buy running Monkeystone dungeon and spiking the bids on the Tears (ape king dungeon is the fastest to run, unless you get a good/strong party for Tunnels).

Pyros

<Silver Donator>
I just solo Brightstone. That said on EU they're only 40silvers. I only do it a few times a day when I'm bored, I already got the recipe so no real need to other than making money.

And are we getting the skill stuff? It was supposed to be already in, but apparently isn't, maybe because we're on a higher version than intended and the skill stuff was removed at some point? But yeah the focus regen is a big deal on the upgraded weapons. I probably wouldn't be able to run the builds I run on my KFM without the profane procs, and even then every now and then I run dry if I don't get lucky enough. Although with more skill points I'll be able to get Smite on more builds or whatever, and Smite's buffed to give more focus too.